The LG ( yellow one) or the samsung
(The green one).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wich one is the best for mods?
The LG ( yellow one) or the samsung
(The green one).
I've always been a fan of the samsungs, no matter which you chose always buy from a trusted dealer lots of counterfeits out there buddy.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mooch is the Jedi Master of batteries, he speaks the truth. You won't go wrong with either the LG HE4 or the Samsung 25R.

The vendors at the end of that article will provide you with genuine batteries. I use Liion Wholesale, great prices and @Jon@LiionWholesale is a regular poster here in the battery threads.

Welcome to VU!
thats where I get mine they are a #1 trusted vendor

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd say it depends on which sort of mod you're talking about and what ohms you vape at. For a single cell mechanical mod used with a low ohm coil, I'd go for the LG HB6.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
imrbatteries sells LG HB4 cells at 5 bucks a pop and they've been more than I need for my subohming with coils made by the tanks' company at high resistances and 110W average use. 30 amps according to every test and 1500mAH that is a good choice for the new RX200S Wismec Reuleaux mod. Still only get a full night of chain vaping .2ohms at 82W however. They seem to be taking a backseat to the HB6s which are actually SLIGHTLY shorter in battery life and insane overkill for regulated box mods and no use of custom coils.

VU Sponsors