Become a Patron!

Limitless RDTA vs Avocado 24mm

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I think it was a mistake on their part but I picked up 2. Basically after the discount I got 2 for the price of one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Did your limitless ever ship.. curious of they canceled your order or not?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah they're honoring it and it's still $19 regular price. Eric emailed me and asked if it's ok to ship it with my Fuchai 213 when it comes. I said sure np. To me they're the best vendor out there and they've earned that right with me. Love ecig.com.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah they're honoring it and it's still $19 regular price. Eric emailed me and asked if it's ok to ship it with my Fuchai 213 when it comes. I said sure np. To me they're the best vendor out there and they've earned that right with me. Love ecig.com.

agreed.. I love ecig.com.. never had an issue with them and always great price.. just wish they carried more products

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
agreed.. I love ecig.com.. never had an issue with them and always great price.. just wish they carried more products
They don't always have the latest and the greatest but what they do have is always at a great price.

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
steam crave bottom fill?
No, the original aromamizer was bottom fill, but the new aromamizer supreme rdta has one of the best top fills in the business with some of the nicest threading and best quality I've experienced on an atty in my 4+ years of vaping. Also, if you do end up getting one, which I would recommend, don't build vertical coils in it, like you were supposed to in the original aromamizer because they'll perform like crap. I made that mistake when I first got mine and nearly chucked her in the dreaded drawer of doom to never see the light of day again (or the clouds of vapor for that matter lol), but luckily I checked around on Reddit and the usual vaping forums and was able to find out that the supreme performs exponentially better with good old standard horizontal coils.
Best of luck
Everyone don't forget to do your part for advocacy and urge your representatives to support the Cole-Bishop Amendment

Last edited:

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a Griffin 22, was my favorite rta for quite awhile. But want to try one of these ~genny style. The more I hear about the Theorem, looks like it's going to be the Avocado. Seems like most don't like the Moonshot either.
No, the moonshot is a freaking god send in terms of vape experience and performance, it's just building on it that's a nightmare because of that god damned retarded detached build deck, smfh
And they didn't even learn their lesson on the 24 mm moonshot, that really pissed me off, I thought for sure they would've heard all the complaints about building on it and just attached the build deck to the base...you know, like it should've been from the get-go lol

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what I dont like with the the limitless is the its too tall for wicking. I chain vape so it will not be for me. It will have longer time to wick properly at high wattage. But then again it all drops down to personal preference.
If ur really concerned about it you could always do the old Genny tilt to wick

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No, the moonshot is a freaking god send in terms of vape experience and performance, it's just building on it that's a nightmare because of that god damned retarded detached build deck, smfh
And they didn't even learn their lesson on the 24 mm moonshot, that really pissed me off, I thought for sure they would've heard all the complaints about building on it and just attached the build deck to the base...you know, like it should've been from the get-go lol
Moonshot all the way! If I have to pick in between Avocado and Limitless then it would be Limitless. It is faster and more convenient to fill it up. Better and more consistent flavor with different coils, easier to wick, doesn't leak. Better airflow adjustment as well. If you like double coils higher power vape , Limitless is easy pick. I don't care about clouds but with open airflow this thing can fog up the room in two hits. Be careful vaping it in a car.

Last edited:

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got an Avocado on the way, so I can test it myself...
So what are your overall thoughts on the Avocado Zam?
And Hows the airflow on that thing?
With normal RTA's I've been using the Smok TF-RTA G2, Crius V3, and Griffin.
For airflow i would rank them just how i listed them.
Which would you say the Avocado's is most comparable to?
(Airflow and Flavor)

I too am torn between the Avocado and Limitless.
Ive heard the Limitless has way better airflow, but not as good flavor.
However...i really dont like the idea of not being able to use my own tips with the Limitless, and hate those short little nubbie chuffs like it comes with.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm waiting on a Limitless clone from focalecig. Supposedly it has a 510 tip adapter. There is something in the pictures that looks like an adapter, so I emailed them and they verified that it is indeed a 510 adapter. Still not convinced, but will find out here in a few days. Their prices seem to jump around on a daily basis, I paid $12 something for a black one, but now they are $16 and some other fugly colors are $12.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on a Limitless clone from focalecig. Supposedly it has a 510 tip adapter. There is something in the pictures that looks like an adapter, so I emailed them and they verified that it is indeed a 510 adapter. Still not convinced, but will find out here in a few days. Their prices seem to jump around on a daily basis, I paid $12 something for a black one, but now they are $16 and some other fugly colors are $12.

I don't know man.. i looked at the pictures and it looks like the same chuff cap the authentic comes with but maybe it is smaller in diameter and you did say you emailed them and they said it is so there is that.. I wonder if this chuff cap fits the limitless but at 33 dollars i am not going to try..

http://www.vapor-hub.com/product/red-inception-chuff-cap-limitless-rda/

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did your limitless ever ship.. curious of they canceled your order or not?

I ordered it for $19....and paid for it. However, they shipped the other items in my order, and not the limitless. I told them, and they then gave me a store credit-and ibhad to tell them i wanted a refund which they gave, so I am assuming they are no longer offering this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW -

One video review I watched for the Limitless showed that the Griffin 510 adapter fits into the Wide Chuff nubby. So I guess if you have a Griffin (like I do) it somewhat solves THAT issue.
Still....why certain companies are sending products out the door without the proper accessories or spare glass and charging the same amount as ones that do....is kinda lame.

I'm on the fence regardless.
Need to hear more people chime in about the Avocado's airflow and overall performance in comparison I suppose.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW -

One video review I watched for the Limitless showed that the Griffin 510 adapter fits into the Wide Chuff nubby. So I guess if you have a Griffin (like I do) it somewhat solves THAT issue.
Still....why certain companies are sending products out the door without the proper accessories or spare glass and charging the same amount as ones that do....is kinda lame.

Need to hear more people chime in about the Avocado's airflow and overall performance in comparison I suppose.

I agree.. can't believe it either.. but I did order a 5 pack of limitless glass replacement pieces from fasttech for cheap.. so there is that.. I have used the kennedy drip tip with my limitless and works fine but found i actually like the limitless chuff cap better.. I have both the avocado and the limitless.. to me it is a no brainer.. if you can live with the 510 drip tip issue and not being able to do a single coil then the limitless is by far the way to go.. it is just so much easier to build on and fill.. it also has more airflow and in my opinion smoother air flow.. good youtube reviews are people like ljlsb or mike vapes or even The Vapor Chronicles to name a few. I would watch their videos on the limitless and avocado and decide for yourself..

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree.. can't believe it either.. but I did order a 5 pack of limitless glass replacement pieces from fasttech for cheap.. so there is that.. I have used the kennedy drip tip with my limitless and works fine but found i actually like the limitless chuff cap better.. I have both the avocado and the limitless.. to me it is a no brainer.. if you can live with the 510 drip tip issue and not being able to do a single coil then the limitless is by far the way to go.. it is just so much easier to build on and fill.. it also has more airflow and in my opinion smoother air flow.. good youtube reviews are people like ljlsb or mike vapes or even The Vapor Chronicles to name a few. I would watch their videos on the limitless and avocado and decide for yourself..

Yep.
Fasttech DOES have it's purpose at times.
Spare glass is definitely one of them.
Had to do it a few times myself.

I watch all those guys too.
They put out some good info. I think my favorite would have to be The Vaping Bogan.
Most all of them point out the same things though.
And most all of them seem to really like both of these.
They all agreed the Limitless was easier to wick.
That IS a big plus for me as well, I guess it just doesn't bother me as much as it might other people. The way I look at it is...if one takes me 3-4 more minutes to wick, what the hell do I care?
Just as long as I'm getting a good Vape. But if one has wicking Problems AFTER you have it in place...boy that REALLY Pisses me off!

Any wicking Problems on either of them?
Any Dry hits?
Leaking?
I remember one guy saying the Avocado afc was just way to loose and would just spin freely on him. Don't know if that's true or not either because no one else mentioned it.
As far as single coil....shit...I couldn't care less about that crap.
I don't really understand why people even want to still use single coils these days, but to each their own right?

As far as airflow goes.
Anyone that knows me is well aware that I'm big on airflow.
I hate to feel like I'm trying to suck an apple through a garden hose.
At the same time, sometimes you lose a lot of flavor with big airflow.
But it also depends on several other things as well.
Which has better flavor?
And does the Avocado seem to be too restrictive on it's airflow?
Overall I tend to personally lean towards the Avocado without having tried either of them, but if the thing doesn't wanna Breathe... it's kinda useless to me.
Lots of people think the Griffin has great airflow.
Eh...I am not one of them.
To me... the Griffin has Adequate Airflow on the lower side of the spectrum, but by no means great.
Anything less than the Griffin I'd rather not mess with personally.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what are your overall thoughts on the Avocado Zam?
And Hows the airflow on that thing?
With normal RTA's I've been using the Smok TF-RTA G2, Crius V3, and Griffin.
For airflow i would rank them just how i listed them.
Which would you say the Avocado's is most comparable to?
(Airflow and Flavor)

I too am torn between the Avocado and Limitless.
Ive heard the Limitless has way better airflow, but not as good flavor.
However...i really dont like the idea of not being able to use my own tips with the Limitless, and hate those short little nubbie chuffs like it comes with.
The airflow is less than the limitless, but the flavor is pretty much equal. The Avacado is a great RTA, but I would stick to vertical builds in it. Overall I'd recommend it to someone who want's a different atty....

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any wicking Problems on either of them?
Any Dry hits?
Leaking?
I remember one guy saying the Avocado afc was just way to loose and would just spin freely on him. Don't know if that's true or not either because no one else mentioned it.
As far as single coil....shit...I couldn't care less about that crap.
I don't really understand why people even want to still use single coils these days, but to each their own right?

Both of them will wick great.. you will have no problems with wicking.. you can chain vape like a mad man if you want.. you will most like burn your lips from the atty getting too hot before you get a dry hit.. don't be scared of the wicking system it actually works really well. As for as leaking if you leave either of them on their side for too long they will start to leak. think of them like a RDA.. so make sure they are always standing up right. but they will never leak standing up no matter what pressure changes you experience.. as for the avocado afc ring.. while it is not super tight it by no mean will spin freely. I honestly think you will be super happy with either of them but if like you said air flow is your thing then the limitless will be the winner.. think of the limitless as a beast.. a cloud chasing beast with super smooth airflow and really good flavor.. Yes, I have become a limitless fanboy.. i just love it.. But in the end you need to decide what it is best for you.. if your heart keeps leaning towards the avocado then get the avocado.. the avocado is a great atty and you will love it.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
FWIW -

The Limitless has just as good of a flavor output as the Avocado, the Avocado might be SLIGHTLY better in terms of flavor, but not enough to make or break an on the fence question about which one to buy.

I just confirmed the Griffin 510 adapter fits into the Limitless, but I will say drip tips look very, very strange and off-putting on the Limitless. Also the Griffin 25 drip tip will fit into it as well.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both of them will wick great.. you will have no problems with wicking.. you can chain vape like a mad man if you want.. you will most like burn your lips from the atty getting too hot before you get a dry hit.. don't be scared of the wicking system it actually works really well. As for as leaking if you leave either of them on their side for too long they will start to leak. think of them like a RDA.. so make sure they are always standing up right. but they will never leak standing up no matter what pressure changes you experience.. as for the avocado afc ring.. while it is not super tight it by no mean will spin freely. I honestly think you will be super happy with either of them but if like you said air flow is your thing then the limitless will be the winner.. think of the limitless as a beast.. a cloud chasing beast with super smooth airflow and really good flavor.. Yes, I have become a limitless fanboy.. i just love it.. But in the end you need to decide what it is best for you.. if your heart keeps leaning towards the avocado then get the avocado.. the avocado is a great atty and you will love it.
I use Max VG juice that's normally 90% .
Would I be able to chain vape that without dry hits in Genesis Attys?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys.

Would you say the Avocado has more or less air flow than the original Griffin 22mm?
The 22mm Avocado is about on par with the 22mm Griffin. Can't tell you on the larger versions.

As for 90% VG in one of these, it should work as well as most tanks I'd think, but the most I've ever used is in the low 80%s, it worked fine though. One thing is I tossed a lower resistance build in my Avocado a few weeks back (.38Ω but on a series) and it was a bit more power than was called for, it was vaping the cotton dry in like 2 puffs. What I did was start popping that top off and treating it like a dripper with the added bottom portion, together it was very nice, still too much power and changed the coils to a more suitable resistance but I still like to boost the vape now and then with the dripping. Really flavor packed pulls when I do that. Whichever you get I highly suggest giving that a shot.

Anyways in my experience my Genny style attys get hot before they have any issue with wicking for the most part. That's one issue that's worth mentioning. I'm thinking the juice and tank surrounding the deck of normal RTAs helps to disipate that heat in a way the top coils just can't.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 22mm Avocado is about on par with the 22mm Griffin. Can't tell you on the larger versions.

As for 90% VG in one of these, it should work as well as most tanks I'd think, but the most I've ever used is in the low 80%s, it worked fine though. One thing is I tossed a lower resistance build in my Avocado a few weeks back (.38Ω but on a series) and it was a bit more power than was called for, it was vaping the cotton dry in like 2 puffs. What I did was start popping that top off and treating it like a dripper with the added bottom portion, together it was very nice, still too much power and changed the coils to a more suitable resistance but I still like to boost the vape now and then with the dripping. Really flavor packed pulls when I do that. Whichever you get I highly suggest giving that a shot.

Anyways in my experience my Genny style attys get hot before they have any issue with wicking for the most part. That's one issue that's worth mentioning. I'm thinking the juice and tank surrounding the deck of normal RTAs helps to disipate that heat in a way the top coils just can't.
Makes sense.
Makes me wonder now though.
I normally run my dual builds right about the same.
Don't wanna have to to drip on top just to have em be able to keep up.
Kinda defeats the purpose of having a tank in my eyes.
Arg.

I'm actually looking at the Avocado 24mm though.
and was wondering how the airflow on IT compares to the Griffin 22mm
If it's any LESS than the Griffin 22mm ...I can't use it.
To me....the Griffin 22mm airflow is right there at the bottom of the line.
Its adequate, but any less than that would really aggravate the heck out of me.

Thanks for your comments though.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Makes sense.
Makes me wonder now though.
I normally run my dual builds right about the same.
Don't wanna have to to drip on top just to have em be able to keep up.
Kinda defeats the purpose of having a tank in my eyes.
Arg.

I'm actually looking at the Avocado 24mm though.
and was wondering how the airflow on IT compares to the Griffin 22mm
If it's any LESS than the Griffin 22mm ...I can't use it.
To me....the Griffin 22mm airflow is right there at the bottom of the line.
Its adequate, but any less than that would really aggravate the heck out of me.

Thanks for your comments though.
Well that .38 was on a series mech so we're talking like 140w+ of power, lots of oomph. Can't keep up with that easily with anything. I normally run a ~.5Ω coil on there and that's ~110w, and I have no issues typically, but I still like to add that extra drip sometimes for a flavor burst.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see.
Well I went ahead and grabbed up an Avocado 24.
Hopefully it'll serve me well.
Lately I've been dripping at work during the week and at night when I get home.
Don't really break out the tanks until I have time for heavier vaping on the weekends.
So with any luck this will serve its purpose.
I got it for $25.50 shipped, so I think I got an okay deal.
If not...I come back and Keel You All! haha.
9bb54123081bdc454d1cb94195ebd734.jpg

Just kidd'n.
Thanks for your input guys.
Cheers.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well that .38 was on a series mech so we're talking like 140w+ of power, lots of oomph. Can't keep up with that easily with anything. I normally run a ~.5Ω coil on there and that's ~110w, and I have no issues typically, but I still like to add that extra drip sometimes for a flavor burst.
Limitless.35 Ohm on Noisy Cricket with no dry hits. Chain Vape until it's empty or until you faint. Sleeve thing gets warm but not hot, top barely gets even warm. Left it over night on its side...no leaks.

F

fckaugust8th

Got the 24mm Avocado and would recommend. Really enjoying it. The fill holes look small, but a standard glass drippers fit fine. The piece with the fill holes is a soft material with stretch. Filling is way easier than the 22mm version.
does ur drip tip get steaming hot?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Just got an Avocado clone in the mail today and threw 2 notch coils in it. The clone is well made but its missing the rubber gasket in the fill port but hasn't been a problem yet. Not sure if its the same i the authentic but the airflow is in the middle of the cap meaning it doesn't line up with the middle of the offset posts. This kinda bothers me but i'm getting great flavor anyways. Airflow is more restrictive than my recent tanks, the Limitless, Boreas, Supreme and Tornado but its still enjoyable. Wicking is annoying but not a problem. I wish the fill port holes were wider, I can't fill it with my fat tip big bottles, but drippers actually work very well as long as u keep the wicks away from it. I have my wicks very close to the bottom and its keeping up. Bottom line is its a good ass vape!

If you want more drip tip options and/or need single coil, definitely go 24. I personally prefer the Limitless because of its easier to wick, refill and it has more airflow which is centered to the post which is also centered. What i don't like with the limitless is you have less drip tip options, the chuff top can get worm and it didn't come with extra glass. I went ahead and bought an acrylic kennedy/goon drip tip and i'm loving this set up(see profile pic). I can't speak for the add on drip piece since mine was missing. I also heard that you can use griffin drip tips which means you can also use griffin 510 adapters. As far as flavor, can't really say which is better unless I did similar builds on the same juice, but i'm not going to do that. I'd guess u can get a bit more flavor on the 24 just because of the smaller bore drip tips, but I prefer wide bore. I think you'll be please either way you go, and remember my 24 is just a clone.

[edit] forgot to mention, when i've use a lot of cotton on the limitless I was able to leave it on its side and it didn't leak. On a different build i've had it leak sometimes when it was on its side, I'm wondering if keeping the fill hole upwards helps with that, but still like to keep it upright and not risk it most of the time.

Also, CSVAPE sale, you can get an Limitless shipped for 25.94. I ordered a second one. I paid 38 for the first one :/

I will never understand why people clone (or buy clones of) atomizer's that are less than $40. I mean you're barely saving any money, and the company in question is barely making any. Unless you just end up with a clone by accident, I think it's a very poor decision to order a clone of an already cheap product to save at most $5-$10.

You get what you pay for. It's not as if this is a $30 clone of a $150 product, this is like a $20-$25 clone of a $30-$35 product. Cheap clones of cheap products equals cheap, lackluster quality. Not worth it just to save $5-$10.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I will never understand why people clone (or buy clones of) atomizer's that are less than $40. I mean you're barely saving any money, and the company in question is barely making any. Unless you just end up with a clone by accident, I think it's a very poor decision to order a clone of an already cheap product to save at most $5-$10.

You get what you pay for. It's not as if this is a $30 clone of a $150 product, this is like a $20-$25 clone of a $30-$35 product. Cheap clones of cheap products equals cheap, lackluster quality. Not worth it just to save $5-$10.

I agree, and if he would have waited a month he would have got the authentic for what he just paid for the clone.

Like with the Boreas, everyone who bought one right away paid $50 and now they are $29.
You are better off waiting to see if there is any bugs with the device too.
People may not notice something right away that could be a huge problem like orings might go bad quickly or screws may strip out easily, etc...

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Received the Avocado 24 last night.
Couldn't be happier with it.
Very nice in every way.
And anyone who knows me knows I'm a picky ass son of a shit!
So take that for what it's worth.
You have the griffin right? You can use the 510 adaptor on the Limitless. I got the Limitless cause it looks totally badass. If you have extra cash lying around I'd recommend you get the Limitless as well.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
517a0276e2b408f2792256f24e82883d.jpg

So I found these , supposedly they will fit the sleeve on the limitless and they look pretty good , I am trying to find someone who has these same rda's to test the theory , a mason 24 , goon 24 and limitless , there are delfín and ss versions and they look to be taller than the original oe equipment . Hell maybe lawless or magic kraft will make a special cap from acrylic if we send them the measurements .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
517a0276e2b408f2792256f24e82883d.jpg

So I found these , supposedly they will fit the sleeve on the limitless and they look pretty good , I am trying to find someone who has these same rda's to test the theory , a mason 24 , goon 24 and limitless , there are delfín and ss versions and they look to be taller than the original oe equipment . Hell maybe lawless or magic kraft will make a special cap from acrylic if we send them the measurements .

Wow what are these exactly?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow what are these exactly?
24mm chuff caps , the name is Cylon aura or something , found them on ebay from 20 - 30 bucks

If I can get someone to verify the fit I am grabbing one or 2 for my limitless tanks , those would make them perfect for me

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But won't the airflow holes affect it a little bit? The limitless has the holes directly in front of the coils.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't think it would but I could modify the cap if needed , I would probably get measurements before I bought one to make sure it would fit right , from.all the pics I have seen it would sit right above them and not affect it at all , just wide open goodness

Post a bit old now but the limitless is where it's at easy to wick just undo the ring no need to thread it through holes like avo the dual coil set up can be resolved by just using some cotton on other side. Great flavor an clouds easy to build on I actually find it better with out the chuff cap

I know this is a old thread and sorry for resurecting but i wanted to add something for the limitless. I purchased one about 3 weeks ago and it came with the insert for the chuff cap and i found that almost all of my 510 drip tips fit it nicely also came with a block off for obe side so it can be run with a single coil setup. Looks like they listened to the complaints and modified to work for everybody as best as possible. Currently running it on a smok alien at 120 w has a duel clapton build at .229 ohms. Amazing flavor easy to wick and amazing vapor production. Also keeps up with wicking very well. No dry hits even when chain vaping.

VU Sponsors