Become a Patron!

Looking for a company to manufacture my mech designs

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a manufacturing company to make my mech designs, I can't seem to find one anywhere, they must exist as clones are being made left right and centre but even the people that sell them don't know where they are made or who by, I don't want to rip anyone off, I don't want to make clones, I just want contact details of a few different companies that will be able to build my designs.
T.I.A.F.A.H.G

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone help? I'm looking for a manufacturing company to make my mech designs, I can't seem to find one anywhere, they must exist as clones are being made left right and centre but even the people that sell them don't know where they are made or who by, I don't want to rip anyone off, I don't want to make clones, I just want contact details of a few different companies that will be able to build my designs.
T.I.A.F.A.H.G

Have you actually made one of these yourself yet?

Have you actually made one of these yourself yet?
I don't have the equipment if I did and was able to build them myself then I would, I've done kits but that's not what I'm looking for, I want mechs made on a grander scale my own line to sell in my shop.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone with a CNC can do it, it's just a matter of them willing to do small side jobs and the price which is not going to be cheep

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone with a CNC can do it, it's just a matter of them willing to do small side jobs and the price which is not going to be cheep

Yeah, you'd definitely want prototypes made before finding a cheap way to manufacture it

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you are in the US can that even be done legally?

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
T.I.A.F.A.H.G
Go to your local machine shop, they can do it. Just might have to talk them into it

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T.I.A.F.A.H.G
Have to find a CNC that will agree to do it
Going to be expensive
You won't be able to legally sell it

Send your thanks to the FDA

VU Sponsors