Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Wow, seems like a great battery especially for the price. I'm gonna have to wait and see if my button top fits in the mini when it gets here. I wanted to order it with the coupon code, but unfortunately my wife doesn't get paid until Thursday. The coupon code would've brought the total down to $17.98 shipped. But even without the code, it will still only be $21.98 shipped. If my button top doesn't fit, I'll use my 1600mah till I can get one of those pv batteries.

They fit in my Cloupor GT80's
The single battery clip in the mini may be the same as the dual clips in my GT80's

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Skill is not ending up in the mud pit in the fist place:D
I disagree. Those who never end up in the mud pit have never had their skill tested.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They fit in my Cloupor GT80's
The single battery clip in the mini may be the same as the dual clips in my GT80's
I read online, a few people said some button tops may fit in the mini, so I'm hopeful. A 3100mah battery would be pretty sweet. My only disappointment with the mini is it not having an internal battery. But its got all the other features I want. Even though the mini is a pass through, it'd be nice to be able to take it places without having to worry about the battery dying. Like for when I do actually find a job.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife doesn't vape or smoke, she has asthma. I'd love to order the cloupor tonight but she doesn't get paid till Thursday and the code will probably expire by then. If, and I do mean IF, someone were willing to loan me the money, I'd make damn sure they got paid back as soon as possible. I have a PayPal account and the money could be sent as a gift. I'm not asking anyone to do that, I'm only mentioning as its a really great price with the coupon code that won't last long and if anyone was willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, that is OK too.
I ordered 2, you can take one of mine and when you order yours , you can send it to me, up to you

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll send you a pm.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey, may I just say how utterly freaking AWESOME you are? Even after I was a major asshole to you, you come through and do me a real solid like this? There is some MAJOR good karma coming your way and if there isn't, I will PERSONALLY go and kick karma's ass for you. You have much more class than I ever will.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anytime...If I think I can help I will try
85ccebe1b0926fbe7a5d0b9b6b6e3fb8.jpg

Can u afford this set up $25 bucks shipped??

VAPE ON
Now that is a sweet little setup I'd buy it for that price heck I'd buy it for $30 and pay shipping.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much is the cloupor mini running you?
I have a cloupor GT80 and I dropped it in 1/3 full glass of milk and it still works.
I bought a second one from Gearbest's USA warehouse for $33 and I got it in 5 days.

I fell asleep on the couch at my girlfriends house with it in my hand and it landed atty up in a fucking glass of milk.
That shit woke me up fast!
Ouch that ain't how you get a creamy vape...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey, may I just say how utterly freaking AWESOME you are? Even after I was a major asshole to you, you come through and do me a real solid like this? There is some MAJOR good karma coming your way and if there isn't, I will PERSONALLY go and kick karma's ass for you. You have much more class than I ever will.
It all comes around, to get the wife vaping is a cool thing,and I may have cracked the vaping ice with the MIL she took home one of my mods too:cool:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck, I thought we had a group hug and had a vape what the fuck happened.
Drama and then more drama.
I'm trying to stay out of it but it has become way to interesting not to watch.
As my granddad would say "It's like watching an armadillo cross the road you don't want to, but somehow you just got to."

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It all comes around, to get the wife vaping is a cool thing,and I may have cracked the vaping ice with the MIL she took home one of my mods too:cool:
Oh, my wife won't vape. She doesn't smoke either. She used to a long time ago but she quit way before we ever met and I'm kinda glad. Even I quit smoking a long time before I started vaping. I always missed the nicotine but I didn't miss the lungs full of tar and crap. If she did vape I'd let her use my mech mod. This mech mod helped me move on from using a pen and I'm glad for that, but one thing I noticed that's kind of disappointing is how the power falls off with the battery voltage. But, that's the nature of using a mech. So I will be very happy and grateful to own a device that maintains a constant voltage. The pass through capability is also a major plus for me. I still plan to keep my mech in rotation, maybe use my tank on my mech and use my dripper on my box. I just can't say enough how much I appreciate this.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So all of this was because you just wanted an "upgrade" from a mechanical mod to a regulated mod? It wasn't to get your wife off cigs.
-please don't answer or quote me, I wish I didn't ask.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So all of this was because you just wanted an "upgrade" from a mechanical mod to a regulated mod? It wasn't to get your wife off cigs.
-please don't answer or quote me, I wish I didn't ask.
Reread the original post (So I'm looking for a nice regulated device that my wife can afford to get me for Christmas.)

***EDIT : I Clicked post reply before noticing you asked not to be quoted or answered my apologies.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never once said anything about trying to get my wife off cigs. I said I was looking for a mod that my wife could afford as a Christmas present for me. I honestly have no idea where anyone might've gotten the idea that I was looking for a mod for my wife. I'm sorry if anyone misunderstood, but I don't feel as though I am to blame.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, for the longest time you had your OP deleted.
It's all good, makes sense now.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I apologize for any confusion.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, for the longest time you had your OP deleted.
It's all good, makes sense now.
Wait @f1r3b1rd you didn't honestly get the whole big joke...oh man.Come on over here and I'll pour you a beer bubba*.And then I can tell you the story of the unicorn the maiden and the silver locket.

Bubba = Southern slang for Brother/Friend

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only wish that when I added someone to my ignore list, it blocked them from seeing my posts.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I read through a page of replies and I get bubkis out of it. Seriously - so what was the verdict in the end? Is the a two part show?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anytime...If I think I can help I will try

Now that is a sweet little setup I'd buy it for that price heck I'd buy it for $30 and pay shipping.

You mean the cloupor mini is a sweet little setup?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I read through a page of replies and I get bubkis out of it. Seriously - so what was the verdict in the end? Is the a two part show?

Whiskey is sending me a cloupor mini and allowing me to pay her back whenever I have the money. She ordered 2, and once they get to her she is going to ship one to me priority. I won't disclose the exact dollar amount, that's between her and I. But its less than $25. She said I can pay her back whenever I have the money, which I'm hoping is some time fairly soon. She is doing me a real kindness, and I don't want to leave her hanging for too long.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey is sending me a cloupor mini and allowing me to pay her back whenever I have the money. She ordered 2, and once they get to her she is going to ship one to me priority. I won't disclose the exact dollar amount, that's between her and I. But its less than $25. She said I can pay her back whenever I have the money, which I'm hoping is some time fairly soon. She is doing me a real kindness, and I don't want to leave her hanging for too long.
Whiskey is really nice person as well as a cool moderator. I wish there were more people like her on this forum.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Skt239 pro tip 239.5 - you can be anyone you want online, don't play the broke, disgruntled bi-polar guy.

I'm not sure, but I think we've just been trolled...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors