Become a Patron!

Looking for a new breakfast vape

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been on a cereal binge recently, but can't seem to find a recipe that works for me. I've tried Looper clones, Cereal Killa clones, and a ton of my own trials. I've even tried a few Lucky Charms recipes. each time I use all of the same ingredients on the original posts. The only ones I swap are V1 for V2 Capella and DX TFA flavors.

I am going to run out of my current cereal juice in a few weeks, and wanted to get started trying to make all of my own juice, instead of substituting with premade liquids. I am not as concerned with the pastry flavors that I use in the afternoon/evening, since I have a few recipes steeping right now. But I don't want to vape cheesecake first thing in the morning.

Generally, I'd like something citrusy. Specifically orange or lemon. It can be creamy, but not dessert-like.

Do you guys know of any recipes that fit this rather broad category?

Nikolais

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We vapors are getting a bit spoiled with with what to vape lol. When we smoked cigarettes we never had that problem. We smoked and never complained about flavors cause we didn't have a choice. I notice that myself and realize. I personally love a HIC recipe http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-pick-your-fruit-scones.32500/ the one with strawberry and lime. Delicious any time of the day! Sometimes i vape plain vg/pg/nic in between just to appreciate the flavor ones more.

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've considered trying plain VG/PG/nic. But I haven't done it yet.

Of that link, have you done any substitutions? I don't have FA custard. Just CAP vanilla custard

I agree, we are very picky. I was a little picky about my cigs. Had to be American Spirit full flavor menthol. Any other menthol tasted weak and like peppermint candy to me

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
We vapors are getting a bit spoiled with with what to vape lol. When we smoked cigarettes we never had that problem. We smoked and never complained about flavors cause we didn't have a choice. I notice that myself and realize. I personally love a HIC recipe http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-pick-your-fruit-scones.32500/ the one with strawberry and lime. Delicious any time of the day! Sometimes i vape plain vg/pg/nic in between just to appreciate the flavor ones more.
I couldn't agree more with us being spoiled, I myself have god knows how many flavours in rotation and often look back to when I smoked, it's a strange one indeed.
I would love to know why we do this so any shrinks out there chip in.
Sorry for the off topic.

Nikolais

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't agree more with us being spoiled, I myself have god knows how many flavours in rotation and often look back to when I smoked, it's a strange one indeed.
Sorry for the off topic.

Nikolais

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I haven't tried substitutes for this one, I'm sure would be similar taste but don't know what percentage

Nikolais

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for the off topic.
I think we want it to taste delicious and some similarity to cigarettes, but if nic is too low we don't get that burning peppery taste like cigarettes gave u. Maybe up the nic i think, at least 6%

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How strong is the cherry taste? Of all fruits, cherries are the one I hate. But I don't want to cut it out if it only adds to the overall flavor. Only if it is distinct.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those both look good, but aren't they heavier on the cereal taste? I am looking for a more fruity cereal. I could probably increase the meringue a bit, or add a few drops of orange or lemon, but that's how I ruined one of my older recipes

Cereal Milks is a good base to work from, but it does use some Strawberry I think.
You can always sub out the Strawberry with any fruit you like.

Clapton Crunch is more fruity as it's main flavor is TFA Berry Crunch.
It's a really good flavor IMO.

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read that too quickly. I thought it said 2% Berry Crunch. I'll give it a shot.

So the Cereal Milk isn't really meant to be used as a stand alone? I'd keep the strawberry,but probably add a touch of mandarin, CAP tang, or lemon

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I read that too quickly. I thought it said 2% Berry Crunch. I'll give it a shot.

So the Cereal Milk isn't really meant to be used as a stand alone? I'd keep the strawberry,but probably add a touch of mandarin, CAP tang, or lemon

Not at home to see my notes but I think I used a bit less Strawberry.
Edit: Just checked, and I used 3% Strawberry Ripe like the recipe called for.
Could barely taste it, which is what I like.

FE Lemon has more staying power for longer shelf life, doesn't fade over time.
FA Lemon Sicily works if it's gonna get used within a few days.

Last edited:

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotcha. That's what I was always wondering about those lemons. I have both. So does sicily fade before it finishes steeping? I know it should steep for at least a week. I tend to go through 30ml's of a given flavor in 2-3 days.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotcha. That's what I was always wondering about those lemons. I have both. So does sicily fade before it finishes steeping? I know it should steep for at least a week. I tend to go through 30ml's of a given flavor in 2-3 days.

If you use FA it will fade some in a week or so, use a bit more than usual if planning to steep it for a week.
Otherwise it's still there, but a bit milder.

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does that tend to go with all flavors? I heard somewhere about flavors fading, but I haven't come across that issue more than once, and I don't remember where I saw it

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does that tend to go with all flavors? I heard somewhere about flavors fading, but I haven't come across that issue more than once, and I don't remember where I saw it

Mostly just the lemon flavors I've found but it's kinda strange cause the FE Lemon doesn't seem to fade.

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess that's why it was so expensive compared to others. I should have picked up more than a 10ml bottle to see what I thought of it

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess that's why it was so expensive compared to others. I should have picked up more than a 10ml bottle to see what I thought of it

Sometimes ECX has sales on the FE flavors.
FE Blackberry is a pretty good one too (2%).

VU Sponsors