Become a Patron!

Looking for a well-experienced Vaping Writers or Bloggers

Right now I'm in an active stage of building a new vaping platform.
A Hybrid between vape magazine and price comparison platform especially for vaping stuff.

I'm looking for experts in vaping niche who can write or willing to start writing vape reviews, top picks, maybe write some scripts for the videos, etc. I've got a lot of ideas to implement in my project.

The main topics are vaping, vaporizers, CBD. Here is the website: https://vaposearch.com/

For every writing assignment, I'll provide very detailed outlines to make both the topic and formating very clear and easy for you to understand.

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Last edited:
A Hybrid between vape magazine and price comparison platform especially for vaping stuff.

I'm looking for experts in vaping niche who can write or willing to start writing vape reviews, top picks, maybe write some scripts for the videos, etc. I've got a lot of ideas to implement in my project.

The main topics are vaping, vaporizers, CBD.

For every writing assignment, I'll provide very detailed outlines to make both the topic and formating very clear and easy for you to understand.

The main topics are vaping, vaporizers, CBD. Here is the website: https://vaposearch.com/

If you still need to hire writers still I would be interested to talk about possible opportunities. You can reach me by email-
email addy removed- please use PM system

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors