Become a Patron!

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just looking for a nice mech mod clone for sub sub ohming. I don't want criticism! I've been vaping for a couple years so I know my limitations. Will buy or trade for! Anything is considered! Preferred hybrid connection.. But either or. THANK YOU

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've got a couple of SMPL clones - one copper and one stainless, also have a copper Vanilla clone for sale here. The SMPL mods are direct connect mods, the Vanilla has an adjustable 510 connector. Let me know if you are interested I can send you pics.

Oh, and if you want a dual parallel mod I have an Ivogo Cherry Bomber.

All of them are excellent to like new condition.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smpl is nice wish it was thicker though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Have 2 SMPLs in SS. One by Infinite and one by REM. Besides Epic these are only one that have tube machined out of one piece of metal. I can send you or post pictures if you are interested.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Riundhouse looks like a SMPL on steroids, slightly different switch.
I've had both and it is very similar to the SMPL, throw on SMPL little less and softer IMO.

RH feels more substantial in hand while SMPL little more easy to press but much lighter

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've had both and it is very similar to the SMPL, throw on SMPL little less and softer IMO.

RH feels more substantial in hand while SMPL little more easy to press but much lighter
Agree on all points. Have Epic, REM , and infinite that I will keep. Two Kennedy Roundhouse tubes as well. Very similar except for diameter 22mm vs. 24mm. The best tubes in my mind.

VU Sponsors