Become a Patron!

Looking for Organic Cotton pads

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Remember the great deal VaporJoe put up a year or two ago where you got like 25 bags or more for $6-7? Well, I finally ran out and am looking for anyone who has several bags I could buy and pay to ship to me. I live in Oregon if that matters for proximity.

Thank you! ?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello all,

Remember the great deal VaporJoe put up a year or two ago where you got like 25 bags or more for $6-7? Well, I finally ran out and am looking for anyone who has several bags I could buy and pay to ship to me. I live in Oregon if that matters for proximity.

Thank you! ?

:wave: I do remember a similar deal.
If you search for "Koh Gen Do Pads" you should find your way to a great deal.
I see a box of 60 for $13 shipped on eBay right now.
it's the last one.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah, I've used both and they're both about the same. My Puffs are not yellow like that bad pic with off lighting shows them to be though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've used both and they're both about the same. My Puffs are not yellow like that bad pic with off lighting shows them to be though.
The picture of those is why I’ve never bought them.
I used to use Nordstrom’s cotton but they stopped carrying it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The picture of those is why I’ve never bought them.
I used to use Nordstrom’s cotton but they stopped carrying it.
They should fire their marketing person. They don't look like that. I got some in a deal locally from a guy on Craigslist. He sold me a bunch of stuff and in there was maybe 20 or 30 of those Puffs pads still in the original bag. They worked great so when I ran out I bought those from that vendor I linked and here is one of them in a pic I took 2 minutes ago :) .
20201011_161744_cr.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should fire their marketing person. They don't look like that. I got some in a deal locally from a guy on Craigslist. He sold me a bunch of stuff and in there was maybe 20 or 30 of those Puffs pads still in the original bag. They worked great so when I ran out I bought those from that vendor I linked and here is one of them in a pic I took 2 minutes ago :) .
View attachment 170925
Oh hell that does look good. I’ll have to try those next time.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh hell that does look good. I’ll have to try those next time.
Yeah that picture is terrible. They're white, but not that bleached snow white like cotton balls are. They do have the occasional little speck from the cotten seeds like all of them do.

VU Sponsors