Become a Patron!

looking for regulated vape juice

I'm a new vaper living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

I've been vaping for a little over a month now but my father has provided my with all my vaping needs. He also vapes but lives in the UK so things are different.

I would now like to get my own vape juice and want to find the best websites that provide regulated vape juice.
Can you get different REGULATED flavors in the US or are they only available outside the country?
If you can I would like to know the best sites in the US knowing that the juice is regulated.
If not what are the best sites outside the US?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm a new vaper living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

I've been vaping for a little over a month now but my father has provided my with all my vaping needs. He also vapes but lives in the UK so things are different.

I would now like to get my own vape juice and want to find the best websites that provide regulated vape juice.
Can you get different REGULATED flavors in the US or are they only available outside the country?
If you can I would like to know the best sites in the US knowing that the juice is regulated.
If not what are the best sites outside the US?
Welcome @celticbhoy :)

Well, first let me say in the US there is no such thing as "regulated" juice. Our juice vendors are just now beginning the PMTA process with the FDA. However, we do have well known, reputable companies that produce juice according to acceptible standards and is made in certified labs. You'll find a list of some of these recommended juice vendors on my blog HERE. The list is on the right hand side under the Juice vendor list.

VU Sponsors