Become a Patron!

Dauntlex

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, so I've just started making my own liquid, going well so far! But I'm absolutely in love with Wonder Worm by Charlie's Chalk Dust ❤️ I'm wanting to get as close to that as I possibly can but from taste alone I would say it's fairly complex, probably about 10 different flavours go into it. The description is crystallised gummy worms with sweet tarts. So I'm look at gummy candy flavours, TPA's sweet and tart, maybe rainbow drops? What does everyone else think?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, so I've just started making my own liquid, going well so far! But I'm absolutely in love with Wonder Worm by Charlie's Chalk Dust ❤️ I'm wanting to get as close to that as I possibly can but from taste alone I would say it's fairly complex, probably about 10 different flavours go into it. The description is crystallised gummy worms with sweet tarts. So I'm look at gummy candy flavours, TPA's sweet and tart, maybe rainbow drops? What does everyone else think?
What fruit are you tasting from it?

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Peach, some sort of melon? It's very sweet

Peach ? Melon ? hmmm with the sweet tart sour... thinking there could be a lotta different ways to go there .. should be fun ride tho! :)

You absolutely have to try this one.... http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/omega-vape-santeria/
Finally got to try it today (3 weeks is FOREVER.... lol!), but HOLY JUICE BALLS, it's AMAZING! Anxious to remake it with IA custard... ;)

oh yeah... cookin' up the INW Custard .. u go! :) was looking at a couple of the other omega clones.. only have one cranberry here -

think it's TFA .. got it for one recipe then never got around to making it.. haha.. how does that compare to the Cap do you kno? Should prob thro together a cran pinapple something something .. to use those hah!

Dauntlex

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peach ? Melon ? hmmm with the sweet tart sour... thinking there could be a lotta different ways to go there .. should be fun ride tho! :)

oh yeah... cookin' up the INW Custard .. u go! :) was looking at a couple of the other omega clones.. only have one cranberry here -

think it's TFA .. got it for one recipe then never got around to making it.. haha.. how does that compare to the Cap do you kno? Should prob thro together a cran pinapple something something .. to use those hah!
A lot of different ways to go! :') I'll work it out over time! Hopefully everything I make tastes good enough to vape until I get to what I want!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Jimi D - yeahhh i put the peach gummy on the list that day .... ;p

might be a good flavor for the wonder worm for sure
I just turned in a BCF order this morning and forgot it.... :gaah::headbang:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi D - yeahhh i put the peach gummy on the list that day .... ;p

might be a good flavor for the wonder worm for sure
Cool ! :) Flavorah's backorders are killing me. I'm dying for their Fried Dough, Donuts, and plain Custard. Also, they have Cinnamon Roll for my wife to try. Lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Cool ! :) Flavorah's backorders are killing me. I'm dying for their Fried Dough, Donuts, and plain Custard. Also, they have Cinnamon Roll for my wife to try. Lol

Jimi, did you ever try DKS "Sweet Rice" flavor? I don't know if there are any US sellers left for DKS, but if you ever see that one available, I think you "need" a bottle. (no ingredient disclosure, just fyi)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, did you ever try DKS "Sweet Rice" flavor? I don't know if there are any US sellers left for DKS, but if you ever see that one available, I think you "need" a bottle. (no ingredient disclosure, just fyi)
DKS? Doesn't ring a bell bro.

VU Sponsors