Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lotusannouncement.jpg

We are offering it in 5ml bottes @ 9.99 - Enjoy!
www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/lotus-flavors.html

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thats wierd they just posted a link in another thread about these.

Can you explain them
do you treat these like say FA and added your pg/vg and optional nic
or are they premade

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
thats wierd they just posted a link in another thread about these.

Can you explain them
do you treat these like say FA and added your pg/vg and optional nic
or are they premade

Lotus Flavors is the brand for you if you want to vape with the world’s best collection of certified organic, all-natural aromatic flavorings. Manufactured by Medicine Flower, America’s premier aromatic oil and flavoring producer, and designed exclusively for use in DIY e-liquids, Lotus Flavors provides the best aromas, the best all-natural flavors, and the best vaping experience you can put in a DIY e-liquid. Lotus Flavors are obtained through a proprietary sub-zero technology, making them up to 30-70 times more potent than other flavorings. All Lotus Flavors products are water and oil soluble, and contain no sugar, colorants, diluting agents, or preservatives.

To answer your question, These are flavor concentrates for DIY.
Basically this is as pure as a flavor extract gets.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh wait different louts maybe
i was talking about the folks with all those exoctic flower and herbs stuff. the name is the same . I was confused. BUt thank you for the great explanation

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the Medicine Flower extracts are pg FREE and used in many of the hundred % VG eliquids. There was a guy on Reddit who sold rebottled smaller sizes but he hasn't been around for awhile that I've seen. It would be nice to know if these have been compounded.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just asked on facebook and a ecx employee stated they are "not" diluted. I think I'll wait for some reviews and use up my endless supply of flavorings.

But there's no such thing as "too many flavors". From what I've heard on Reddit, Medicine Flower is mixed at less than 1%. That's why it's usually diluted to make it easier.

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looking forward to try some of these... if it's used at 1% for plenty flavor, at 9.99$ for 5ml is a good price. The only thing is that you have to risk 10 bucks for a flavor that you don't know. It would be cool to get these in 1ml, for the first tasting order.

Do they contain diketones (diactely, AP, acetoin)???

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to hear more about LF, I have Mango on its way and want to try a few others.

I have hrard starting % is 0.3% to 0.8%... I guess depending on if its a stand alone or being used in a mix but @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) , what would you recommend as a starting % for both a stand alone and a mixing % for Mango?
How bout Pear?

Assuming you've mixed with these already and have somewhat of a baseline to go by.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I would love to hear more about LF, I have Mango on its way and want to try a few others.

I have hrard starting % is 0.3% to 0.8%... I guess depending on if its a stand alone or being used in a mix but @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) , what would you recommend as a starting % for both a stand alone and a mixing % for Mango?
How bout Pear?

Assuming you've mixed with these already and have somewhat of a baseline to go by.

I haven't mixed a ton with all of them, but so far my favorite thing to do is find successful recipes with a flavor LF also has being used @ 10%.
I simply swap the flavor for the LF version, and use @ 1% as opposed to 10% (The typical 10:1 Medicine Flower dilution rule, without the dilution step).

Aside from this, what you heard (0.3% to 0.8%) is pretty much hitting it out of the park in terms of all of the flavors.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx, looking forward to trying them out.
If mango works out well... I have a long list of LF flavors to add to the cart :D

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting for your review. I'm not in a position to buy more flavors right now, but hopefully after the new year .... I'm excited about these because I'm very sensitive to pg.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got the white peach and the vanilla. They smell super strong!! In a good way! Hoping to get to play around with them tomorrow. BTW,, ECX has the fastest shipping around! Ordered Monday night, received Thursday,, and they came clear across the country!! Luv u guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just got the white peach and the vanilla. They smell super strong!! In a good way! Hoping to get to play around with them tomorrow. BTW,, ECX has the fastest shipping around! Ordered Monday night, received Thursday,, and they came clear across the country!! Luv u guys!

That's great news! Our shipping department has been extremely busy with our holiday sales.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Donovan - I told someone on the site about the Honeydew flavoring with a picture of Cantaloupe on it - I almost passed it by because I do not care for cantaloupe much. :oops: I hope to get a few at least 6 in February - I am so hoping since they are from real stuff I can stand vaping some fruits.:) I was told that as they get more made for vaping you will get them in I really want some real chocolates and the regular line has them - hint hint.:p

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Donovan - I told someone on the site about the Honeydew flavoring with a picture of Cantaloupe on it - I almost passed it by because I do not care for cantaloupe much. :oops: I hope to get a few at least 6 in February - I am so hoping since they are from real stuff I can stand vaping some fruits.:) I was told that as they get more made for vaping you will get them in I really want some real chocolates and the regular line has them - hint hint.:p

I totally got a message about that yesterday ;) Good catch

VU Sponsors