Become a Patron!

Lowest Mech Build?

What's the lowest you've built on a mech tube? Let's see the set up and some stats! I haven't dipped below 0.1 on a 30T.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cool. Some of the guys like to go extremely low. Personally, although it's not an answer to your question, I like to stay around 0.20Ω on tubes. It's seems to be my "sweet spot" for flavor.

I personally wouldn't dip under 0.1. I'm usually between 0.1 and 0.2 on most of my builds. Just gotta have a good battery, 30ts are the way to go.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.1 with a single 20S or 30T, .

.27 in a stacked tube with a pair of 2070C. I had to bring that up to .3. Which is still pretty aggressive.

I once accidentally got 2 similar RDAs mixed up and put a .1 build on a stacked tube with a pair of 20S, which almost torched my head off.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's the lowest you've built on a mech tube? Let's see the set up and some stats! I haven't dipped below 0.1 on a 30T.

I have built to .1Ω but my MOD's gave me issues when they got HOT.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't listen to him @The Cromwell, I thought it was damn funny. :) Drivel or not. I use single cell 18650 so don't like going much below .25 and prefer staying around .3 to .5. .25 drains the battery too quickly for my enjoyment as well as heats the vapor up too much for the same.

I have built to .1Ω but my MOD's gave me issues when they got HOT.

I would imagine the regulated mods you use cut off when you try building & firing lower than .20.

Ryan_AlanUSN10

Member For 2 Years
B0568937-62E1-4CE9-A1A6-B5B70C8506F9.jpeg I typically stay at a .1-.16 on any of my mods. The type of coils I prefer just tend to run that low. 4-5 wraps. On a 30T you’re ok. Just gunna drain the battery which is ok I guess i usually keep a spare in my backpack. Although I will be making some coils in the near future that Ide like to get 6-7 wraps out of and probably shoot for a .2ish build. Easier on battery.

Edit***

I did get a set of quad core aliens to ohm out at .08 which I couldn’t really run on anything except my drag2 with 2 20s in it. Fucker took forever to heat up and drained the fuck out of my battery. Although once it was going it spit some mean clouds on my NADA

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
I had a 0.08 ohm build on my purge twiztid for well over 6 months without issues. While stupid, I dont hit for over 1 second and after I did more research, I quickly changed to a 0.18-0.20 ohm build.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i do .08 ~ 0.1 on tubes, noooow and then 0.12/0.15, but i'm a 2 or 3 seconds drag vaper

did 0.06 one but that was a parallel box, if you dont know the advantage of doing so dont even bother

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I build pretty low sometimes. I generally stay at or right around .10-.12. I have gone as low as .07 but its not a comfortable vape for me.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess if you want to be a headline you could build at .02 or so, but why? .12-.17 is comfortable for me and I watch my batteries carefully.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lowest I’ve done: 0.075 on a single cell, 0.055 on a parallel 21700,

.35 to .45 for series

with a .55 mod was cool and tons of vapor but flavor was way muted

so normally I rock about .1 regardless of cells

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My daily vape is now a 3.5mm parrell wrap 316L SS at .25 ohms on a Kayfun Lite with 30mg saltnic. Why I never tried it 4 years ago I don't know. Could have saved a ton of money venturing into duel battery 200 wattage mods. Wrapped all eight Kayfun lites this way now. Never thought I would use them again but I am back. LOL

Last edited:
Lol looking at the replies some of you are going to think I am insane, I have quad coils 5 wrap corrugated fraliens (ivy coil) and it ohms at .06. I absolutely love it and it's mounted in a strife 28mm. But don't use something like this unless you have a 4 battery mod lol. Or better yet don't try at home, at all.

Attachments

• 16000374447368882912920396930436.jpg
    16000374447368882912920396930436.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol looking at the replies some of you are going to think I am insane, I have quad coils 5 wrap corrugated fraliens (ivy coil) and it ohms at .06. I absolutely love it and it's mounted in a strife 28mm. But don't use something like this unless you have a 4 battery mod lol. Or better yet don't try at home, at all.
I use 6 coils in my Wild Bull Productions 23mm So Horney (authentic V1) at just a tad below .04 ohms on my Vaperz Cloud Stormbreaker mod that uses only 3 batteries (Samsung 30T).

so horney rda.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors