Become a Patron!

Luxyoun Smaug 150 watt mod

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For those of you considering this mod, maybe you should wait until I have a chance to write a review of it here. I am no "pro" or a regular youtube "video sensationalist", but I'll give everyone a FAIR review of what I think of the mod.

To be fair, I just got the box yesterday, and out of the box, some things are upsetting to me, with build quality. I am not going to say much yet, because I think I should put this mod through the paces for a week, before saying much of anything. I make this thread now, only to maybe save others considering this box money, if the things that bother me, would bother you.

So if you are considering this box, maybe you should wait just for a week or two.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You do not have to be on YouTube or be a "reviewer" to review a product. Most of the YouTube reviews I watch are out of curiosity and entertainment. I would rather hear from someone who is a regular Joe like me. We do not get 15 pieces of gear a week. We use stuff like people will use stuff. Not everyone has a whole mod rack they are switching from. Some of us only have a few and want to make sure we buy what we will use and what the typical vaper thinks about it. Looking forward to the review.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Give us first impressions followed up with a full review. If you are upset with some things about the mod and the quality, post photo's and first impressions.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll try to get something together tomorrow, with my first impressions.

Or should I say, unimpressions. :oops:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have not had time to take pics and upload to a host. Been busy, and got home late. Such is life....

Before I bought the Smaug, I was excited about buying it after hearing the head engineer left Sigelei. I had very high expectations of what would be. I bought from a member here, and was quite excited about receiving this mod.

Then it arrived. The boxing was nice. Nice hard, clear plastic case that held the mod and the extras. Has a sleeve that goes over the box, indicating which color, and which wattage mod it is. (Plan to build mods down to 30 watt?)
As I unpacked it, and subsequently used it, here are the things that really bothered me about it.
1 Out of the box, I peel the plastic off the dragon sticker. Right off the bat, this thing smudges and looks like crap. You can't miss the finger prints and smudges. Some may not have issues with it, but I think it looks shitty. A vinyl cutout of the dragon, would have been better, IMO.
2 The 510 swings BACK to a reverse threaded 510 pin. REALLY? Didn't Sig figure out, we DON'T WANT A FUCKING THREADED PIN? I mean shit, it LOOKS like a FatDaddy 510 from the top, but it's not.
3 The up and down buttons, DO NOT stay in place. Meaning they move around. Maybe I'm OCD, or maybe I just think it looks cheap as hell, but that really scalds my ass. My Sig doesn't have this issue.
4 I was left WISHING that Luxyoun had put a rubber door/cover over the charging port. Why? Because I work where it can be dusty. It just makes sense.
5 NO MANUAL in the box. None. That's just asinine. The seller told me he was talking to his supplier about it, but I have not heard yet about if I am getting on sent to me or not. I'm sure the seller will make it right with me, but for fuck's sake, ISN'T a manual a MAJOR component in the damn box?
6 NO magnets in the door? You kidding me? This dude worked at Sigelei right? Did he leave or was he SHIT CANNED?
7 The chip "buzzes" or "squeals". I had my Billow, with a .3 Ohm build, vaped at 50 watts, and I could hear the squeal. That doesn't instill much confidence in me. My Sigelei V2 doesn't squeal.......

IMO, I feel ROBBED by the buzz that was created about Luxyoun. All the bullshit about this engineer breaking off and starting his own company. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. Some retailers are selling this box for upwards of 150 bucks. TOTAL ripoff. This should really be something you buy on fasttech for maybe 40-50 bucks. This is NOT on par with quality I would get from Sigelei.

The box WORKS, and it does fire 150 watts. Had I held this in my hand before buying, NO WAY I would have bought it. I would have dropped the cash on a Sig 150. It would have been a better move for myself, IMO.

Luxyoun is off my list of manufactures I would consider buying from. Shit quality right out of the gate. Apparently NO lessons learned the whole time this "Top Engineer" worked for Sigelei.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine 4 days ago, put many different tanks of the first 2 days for testing. Last 2 days I been rocking it at 150 watts with a .3 ohm build, on a Lancia rda. For me it was a good purchase at $75. No rattling fire button, reverse threading on the 510 im good with, just like my zna 50. Great battery life.
Came with a small instructional pamphlet, didn't look at it cause i had read how to use the functions before I received it. Battery door is no issue for me cause I will never take the batteries out, usb charge and vape. Device works great for me, my mods serve a purpose, don't care if the + - buttons are not straight up and down. Pretty much like a touch screen phone, finger prints will happen.

Last edited:

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered a 150w Smaug mod and a Unik V2 150w mod directly from Luxyoun .$54 each 2 Aspire Nautilus kits at $8 each and paid $30 S&H via DHL. Was in Hong Kong 48 hrs ago and just passed US customs in Ohio somewhere. Hopefully I'll have it this weekend and give you a quick review. Considering I paid about 1/3 retail price, I can't see being disappointed... Just saying.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Smaug MOD. Purchased it from an online vendor last week. A few of the gripes in the OP's 'review' is to be expected...

Fingerprints - Did you expect it NOT to show fingerprints? IT'S PLEXIGLASS ON THE FRONT. LOL.
Screws - I find those annoying as well....
Cutout Vinyl Replacement? - Then you would've complained if/when it peeled off. Lol
Buttons - Yes, they twist...does it make me hate it? No.
510 Reverse Thread - It's reverse threaded, so when you seat your atty on it (turning it clockwise) the pin won't lower, and cause you to lose connection.
510 Pin - A spring-loaded would have been nice, but does it work....? Ok, enough said. ;)
Missing Manual - FAIL on the part of QC at Luxyoun , no doubt.
Squeal - That happens when you are trying to vape at a lower wattage than the current output of your batteries...this isn't the only MOD that does that.
Rubber Door - Not everyone works in a dusty environment. If you want a one-off MOD, build it.

It sucks that you didn't like your Smaug, but this 'nit-picky' preference sounds like you would be better ff building your own MOD, and going from there. Or, buy from Sigelei, or a manufacturer you have experience with. Does that mean never try new things? No. But do your research on the MOD you are purchasing BEFORE you pull the trigger, and buy it. Luxyoun's website clearly states every issue you have expressed with the MOD. It sounds like a private vendor took you on a 'trip' and sold you something you didn't research, or took for granted would be the world's next-great-MOD. I hate that you are dissatisfied, but perhaps next time, a little research would be in order...AT LEAST visit the manufacturers website first, before sending money for an item you will possibly have disillusions about. o_O

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To my surprise, my package arrived today. I've never gotten anything from overseas that quickly.

The Unik V2 is for me and the Smaug is for a coworker.

Packaging was well done. Great opening presentation. Now I will say that THIS is my 1st Mod of any kind. I was using equipment from V2cigs. V2 is a great introduction to vaping and the have an excellent USB direct battery alternative. Great coffee flavor juice. But this isn't about them, is it...

The finish on the real redwood for the Unik is beautiful and classy. If you can imagine a Mod Box that would acceptable for a formal occasion, that would be this. Gorgeous... Matte finish eliminating the mentioned above fingerprints.

It powered up with just the 1st battery, so I imagine that it's capable of running at a much shorter run time like that. Seriously though, who puts 83 octane in a formula 1 race car? (firmly snapping in the 2nd power reactor) Here's another thing... These batteries go in extremely snug. I highly doubt that bumping or even dropping the device will jar them loose. +1 for that. I've had several devices that batteries wiggled loose. Not this.

Okay, buttons... Chromed and feel like real metal, not chromed plastic. Yes, there is a ever so slight rattle. Unless you are using the device as a tambourine I don't see it as an issue. You have to really shake it to hear anything. Buttons are snappy. Short throw with an audible click. Good spring tension. I don't believe wearing out will ever be a problem.

The 510 connection is chromed with a copper center contact. As Cloudy mentioned above the threads are reversed so putting the atomizer on it connects better. I would have liked the adjustment to be a tad snugger, but once the atomizer is attached, it's locked in place. I'm guessing that it's a little loose on purpose so it turns when connecting to help snug up with the atomizer.

Vaping... Wow...

I've tried 2 juices from 2 vendors. Kentucky Premium Cherrywood from Vermillion River Ejuice (fantastic.. Very subtle cherry backtone with a caramelized tobacco flavor) It started vaping decent around 15w. But bubbly crackling in the Nautilus. 30w everything was much better. Pure constant steam. No popping, just a beautiful hiss that vaped great. Same results for V2cigs Platinum Coffee juice.

And yes... I just had to kick it all the way up. Why? Because it let me. I had to know what 150w was like. I couldn't take more than a 3 second hit. Didn't burn, surprisingly smooth, just sooooo much vapor. Taste started to vanish a little and a bit dry. I think I'm going to stay in the 30w-50w range.

Overall.... 52 puffs into it.... I really like it thus far. I'm going to have great vapes. I may tinker with this and make it charge wirelessly.

I think it's a quality product from my initial experience. I like the fact that it has enough power to try future vaping experiments.

Dustproof - no
But it's not made for deep sea diving or to withstand the core temperature of the sun either.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the Smaug MOD. Purchased it from an online vendor last week. A few of the gripes in the OP's 'review' is to be expected...

Fingerprints - Did you expect it NOT to show fingerprints? IT'S PLEXIGLASS ON THE FRONT. LOL.
Screws - I find those annoying as well....
Cutout Vinyl Replacement? - Then you would've complained if/when it peeled off. Lol
Buttons - Yes, they twist...does it make me hate it? No.
510 Reverse Thread - It's reverse threaded, so when you seat your atty on it (turning it clockwise) the pin won't lower, and cause you to lose connection.
510 Pin - A spring-loaded would have been nice, but does it work....? Ok, enough said. ;)
Missing Manual - FAIL on the part of QC at Luxyoun , no doubt.
Squeal - That happens when you are trying to vape at a lower wattage than the current output of your batteries...this isn't the only MOD that does that.
Rubber Door - Not everyone works in a dusty environment. If you want a one-off MOD, build it.

It sucks that you didn't like your Smaug, but this 'nit-picky' preference sounds like you would be better ff building your own MOD, and going from there. Or, buy from Sigelei, or a manufacturer you have experience with. Does that mean never try new things? No. But do your research on the MOD you are purchasing BEFORE you pull the trigger, and buy it. Luxyoun's website clearly states every issue you have expressed with the MOD. It sounds like a private vendor took you on a 'trip' and sold you something you didn't research, or took for granted would be the world's next-great-MOD. I hate that you are dissatisfied, but perhaps next time, a little research would be in order...AT LEAST visit the manufacturers website first, before sending money for an item you will possibly have disillusions about. o_O
Funny....
I DID research, with what info was available at the time. If YOUR Smaug turns out like the other total crap from Luxyoun, I'll watch you eat crow. There is NO warranty with these units. The seller I bought from, has ALREADY posted his experience with Luxyoun. He will no longer sell shit from them.

I took a gamble with a NEW company, that is out to screw everyone. Won't happen twice, I'll guarantee it.

You better hope and pray, you don't get a shit unit, like several of us have.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny....
I DID research, with what info was available at the time. If YOUR Smaug turns out like the other total crap from Luxyoun, I'll watch you eat crow. There is NO warranty with these units. The seller I bought from, has ALREADY posted his experience with Luxyoun. He will no longer sell shit from them.

I took a gamble with a NEW company, that is out to screw everyone. Won't happen twice, I'll guarantee it.

You better hope and pray, you don't get a shit unit, like several of us have.

So, you researched, and saw that it had:

Plexiglass front - Complained
Adjustable 510 pin - Complained
Screws - Complained
No dust cover - Complained
Not a vinyl logo - Complained
Buzzing - (normal when firing at volts below your battery's current voltage) - Complained

ALL those ^^^^^^^^ complaints you had could be seen/read about on the manufacturer's website, and are pretty common 'normalcy's' throughout the vaping community, and you STILL complained? I can see that you are one of those folks that will test-drive, then purchase a new car off the lot, and return it 48 hours after your purchase to complain that it doesn't have an AUX jack...lol. You say you looked at the specs, acknowledged them, then purchased the device anyway???? Odd behavior for a purchaser.

I was a part of a group-buy in a forum, and with over 40 units purchased, there have been 0 (ZERO) complaints....perhaps you got one out of a bad batch...I've eaten crow before. But it wasn't because I didn't do my research. :D:D:D

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought directly from Luxyoun, not a vendor. I have a 1yr warranty. Granted I'd have to pay for shipping which sucks. Cathy the salesperson was awesome .

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course, you have EVERY RIGHT to be angry that the device didn't meet/exceed your expectations. But that doesn't REQUIRE the manufacturer to replace your device. By your own admittance, you purchased a device you knew the specs/details/etc from the manufacturer's website, KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT, but bought it anyway. Then, decided it's the manufacturer's fault for not taking it back....? Odd behavior indeed......

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like I said, I'll wait on you eating a fat helping of crow.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought directly from Luxyoun, not a vendor. I have a 1yr warranty. Granted I'd have to pay for shipping which sucks. Cathy the salesperson was awesome .
Ask Flynic what they did for HIM. They told him to pound sand Bro. You don't have a warranty if they refuse to honor it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course, you have EVERY RIGHT to be angry that the device didn't meet/exceed your expectations. But that doesn't REQUIRE the manufacturer to replace your device. By your own admittance, you purchased a device you knew the specs/details/etc from the manufacturer's website, KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT, but bought it anyway. Then, decided it's the manufacturer's fault for not taking it back....? Odd behavior indeed......
What's odd is you running around with your nose up Luxyoun's ass. They are idiots over at Luxyoun. They are building SHIT devices. The chips are junk, the USB connectors are junk, and the plastic Unik boxes are junk.
And your theory of the chip buzz, is off. Mine buzzes at 50 watts. Not lower. Not higher. Chips are some generic JUNK.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like I said, I'll wait on you eating a fat helping of crow.

I like my crow with mustard...it helps to make it taste like chicken.

But seriously. Sorry you got screwed. But you haven't actually posted WHAT IS WRONG with the MOD. Just aesthetic complaints. So what exactly makes you think you have a warranty claim???

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's odd is you running around with your nose up Luxyoun's ass. They are idiots over at Luxyoun. They are building SHIT devices. The chips are junk, the USB connectors are junk, and the plastic Unik boxes are junk.
And your theory of the chip buzz, is off. Mine buzzes at 50 watts. Not lower. Not higher. Chips are some generic JUNK.

So, I'm defending a company that has provided me with a quality device, and I'm sniffing their ass...?

OR

I'm defending a company because your experience is one based off of stupidity, and you want them to honor their warranty, because you don't like the prints your dick-beaters leaves on the product you WILLINGLY PURCHASED. Lol

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait... Are you trying to return this because of the issues mentioned above?

Plus/minus buttons aren't perfect
No rubber or magnetic cover
Fingerprints
A buzz from the stepper chip (they do that)
USB cover
Wanting a vinyl dragon
Connection not spring loaded

Otherwise a functional device.

No wonder they told you to pound sand... Every one of your gripes is a matter of personal preference. Not because it is a defective product. You are basically bashing this mod over cosmetics. I wouldn't have honored a warranty over those things either when there are so many reviews plus the device is operating just fine.

Crow has just been served with Sweet Baby Ray's sauce over a mesquite grill....

Enjoy

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait... Are you trying to return this because of the issues mentioned above?

Plus/minus buttons aren't perfect
No rubber or magnetic cover
Fingerprints
A buzz from the stepper chip (they do that)
USB cover
Wanting a vinyl dragon
Connection not spring loaded

Otherwise a functional device.

No wonder they told you to pound sand... Every one of your gripes is a matter of personal preference. Not because it is a defective product. You are basically bashing this mod over cosmetics. I wouldn't have honored a warranty over those things either when there are so many reviews plus the device is operating just fine.

Crow has just been served with Sweet Baby Ray's sauce over a mesquite grill....

Enjoy

EXAAAAAAAAAACTLY, Mr. Furious....at the bottom of his "review" he says, (QUOTE) "The box WORKS, and it does fire 150 watts. Had I held this in my hand before buying, NO WAY I would have bought it. I would have dropped the cash on a Sig 150. It would have been a better move for myself, IMO." So he's getting EXACTLY WHAT HE PAID FOR. A working MOD. He just didn't read/research before he purchased, now, he's whining about it, and blaming it on their 'shitty CS, and warranty' Smh...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have had my Smaug 150 for almost month now, still waiting for the doom and gloom to happen. A little bit of me has been kind of hoping it takes a shit so I can use it to make a mechanical out of it. I fuck with it a lot trying to get it to take a shit too, leave it pluged in the usb charger all night when i sleep. Throw it in the back seat when i go to work, I put my squape on it sometimes to really piss it off since my squape shorts a lot on the deck :)

Hell I still use the V1 of the Cana mod, everybody said it was a fire bomb too. LOL.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I'm defending a company that has provided me with a quality device, and I'm sniffing their ass...?

OR

I'm defending a company because your experience is one based off of stupidity, and you want them to honor their warranty, because you don't like the prints your dick-beaters leaves on the product you WILLINGLY PURCHASED. Lol

LMFAO "Dick beaters" Fuck now i have to clean off my computer screen.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Actually the Unik V2 is 100% real redwood Einstein... I have one right next to me.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually the Unik V2 is 100% real redwood Einstein... I have one right next to me.

He's just bitching...I would HATE to be this guy's cable-provider, or phone company. He probably bitches to them about having to pay sales-tax...smh...lol

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Freemind be like...

tumblr_mu11n1NasT1ql56ddo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's just bitching...I would HATE to be this guy's cable-provider, or phone company. He probably bitches to them about having to pay sales-tax...smh...lol

Ahhhhh...

**Hands Freemind a tampon and 2 Myadol**

Attachments

• 1423780175595-210476252.jpg
    1423780175595-210476252.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 19

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Flynic3
Am I full of SHIT, or is Luxyoun a dirty pile of shit company?

Me thinks there are some real fanboys here abouts. I get called on the carpet for "not doing my homework". Yet some of your flakes are dumb as a box of hammers.

Flynic even posted the conversation with TWO fucking Luxyoun reps. Hope you laughing idiots get the same shaft Nic got, because you twits are REAL deserving of it.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Flynic3
Am I full of SHIT, or is Luxyoun a dirty pile of shit company?

Me thinks there are some real fanboys here abouts. I get called on the carpet for "not doing my homework". Yet some of your flakes are dumb as a box of hammers.

Flynic even posted the conversation with TWO fucking Luxyoun reps. Hope you laughing idiots get the same shaft Nic got, because you twits are REAL deserving of it.

Yeah ok... Go vape your buddy's pole. Just don't leave any fingerprints on it. He may want a refund.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
EXAAAAAAAAAACTLY, Mr. Furious....at the bottom of his "review" he says, (QUOTE) "The box WORKS, and it does fire 150 watts. Had I held this in my hand before buying, NO WAY I would have bought it. I would have dropped the cash on a Sig 150. It would have been a better move for myself, IMO." So he's getting EXACTLY WHAT HE PAID FOR. A working MOD. He just didn't read/research before he purchased, now, he's whining about it, and blaming it on their 'shitty CS, and warranty' Smh...

Prove to us, that your Smaug fires a TRUE 150 watts, because it doesn't. I found that out, later. It says 150, but it doesn't truly fire that high.

Fail.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah ok... Go vape your buddy's pole. Just don't leave any fingerprints on it. He may want a refund.

For the record, dipshit, I have NOT tried to return MY box. Flynic did because his chip junked out. They told him to basically fuck off. They were NOT honoring any warranties.

I hope you get the same fucking. You are devoid of reading comprehension.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pro
@Mr. Furious @Cloudy_Redneck since both of you bearded jerkoffs are new today members I would highly suggest shutting the fuck up and go back to jerking each other the fuck off.

Listen Fucktard, I don't give a shit how new I am to this forum. He's bashing a Mod off someone else's issues and personal cosmetic preference. Is HIS mod defective? No..

This makes it seem as there are more problems than there actually are. It's called inflated statistics. Especially since he never even contacted Luxyoun personally. He's actually ranting on someone else's behalf.

Furthermore calling them a crap company based on owning one product is being nothing but a DRAMA QUEEN.

If he personally doesn't like the mod, he has that right. Childishly trying to bash an entire company over a single defective product... That doesn't even belong to him... Is just being a little Twat.

Sooooo. I think you should finish teabagging your buddy and trying making an effort at a somewhat educated reply.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not at all impressed with my Unik 100w unit ( which is too much power for a single battery to provide for long, but I knew that to start with )... The electronics suck... I vape at about 25-30w typically and it has to ramp up the 0.5Ω coil on my Subtank even at that low wattage setting. On my VS DNA 30 there is no wait time for it to ramp up to temp. While I have read of other buck circuits humming ( like this one ) that doesn't make it right... A good quality buck circuit should not hum. Last but not least... I left a battery in the mod for a week when I was using one of my other smaller mods... it drained the battery down to 2.3v from a full charge.

The plastic window is made out of cheap thin plastic... and doesn't fit the cutout in the wood.

I do like the looks of the wood... it's a pretty nice looking mod ( despite the plastic window ). The buttons only rattle when I shake it hard... so no complaints on those. The 510 connector is ok, not my favorite but I won't fault the device on it either. Oh... yeah, like many I would have preferred magnets for the door especially since the screws are going into wood and will likely strip very easily.

Overall... the build quality just isn't there... it's barely worth the cheap prices I've seen them posted for. Anyone trying to defend the company... has no real basis for that defense... they are just trolling or fanboying at best.

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am glad some of you were able to get Luxyoun units that work for the time being, but good luck to you if you ever have a problem with them! The one year warranty Luxyoun says they offer is an absolute joke and you all will see what Luxyoun is really about! I can tell you this much... they are the nicest people in the world until you hand them your money... after that they could care less. I am just glad I did not make the large purchase I was going to from them and saved my money. I honestly believe it would have potentially ruined my storefront if I would have stocked their products in quantity!

Freemind... They can love Luxyoun all they want but I garentee you most of these posters have never owned another device from any other companies and have no reference at all to what the quality should look and feel like on a good device. I just replaced my Unik with an IPV mini 2 and I can tell you this thing blows away anything luxyoun currently offers and it hits just as hard at 70watts as a Smaug at 150watts.

VU Sponsors