Become a Patron!

Luxyoun Smaug 150 watt mod

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mr Furious and Cloudy_Redneck... I am going to send you both a pair of velcro gloves. This will keep the sheep from running away when your fucking them next time... This should help keep you a lot less stressed out from now on! Also from what I have been told if you push them up to the edge of a cliff they will actually push back for ya too!

Before calling someone a dirty fucking liar you may not want to be a dirty sheep fucker!...

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr Furious and Cloudy_Redneck... I am going to send you both a pair of velcro gloves. This will keep the sheep from running away when your fucking them next time... This should help keep you a lot less stressed out from now on! Also from what I have been told if you push them up to the edge of a cliff they will actually push back for ya too!

Before calling someone a dirty fucking liar you may not want to be a dirty sheep fucker!...

I thought I deleted that video... Damn.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pro

Listen Fucktard, I don't give a shit how new I am to this forum. He's bashing a Mod off someone else's issues and personal cosmetic preference. Is HIS mod defective? No..

This makes it seem as there are more problems than there actually are. It's called inflated statistics. Especially since he never even contacted Luxyoun personally. He's actually ranting on someone else's behalf.

Furthermore calling them a crap company based on owning one product is being nothing but a DRAMA QUEEN.

If he personally doesn't like the mod, he has that right. Childishly trying to bash an entire company over a single defective product... That doesn't even belong to him... Is just being a little Twat.

Sooooo. I think you should finish teabagging your buddy and trying making an effort at a somewhat educated reply.
You are some special kind of stupid, aren't you?

There ARE problems with my box. But I have brains enough to know Luxyoun will do absolutely NOTHING about it.

I'm having issues with the fire button not working properly. I'm NOW having issues with the charger not working properly. The chip is not putting out wattage properly. Serious delay from the time the fire button is hit, to actual heat up of the coil (4 second delay).

Shall I go on?
Or will you shirk away like the fucktard you are, when you too have these problems with YOUR box? Of coarse, you'll never admit it. You've come in here, slinging around your fake dick, like anyone unhappy with the ABSOLUTE SHIT QUALITY of these boxes, are crazy.

You'll have the same issues we are having. Most of us own MANY mods, and we know what quality IS. You apparently can't tell a good mod, from a pile of shit with a neat dragon on the side.....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pro

Listen Fucktard, I don't give a shit how new I am to this forum. He's bashing a Mod off someone else's issues and personal cosmetic preference. Is HIS mod defective? No..

This makes it seem as there are more problems than there actually are. It's called inflated statistics. Especially since he never even contacted Luxyoun personally. He's actually ranting on someone else's behalf.

Furthermore calling them a crap company based on owning one product is being nothing but a DRAMA QUEEN.

If he personally doesn't like the mod, he has that right. Childishly trying to bash an entire company over a single defective product... That doesn't even belong to him... Is just being a little Twat.

Sooooo. I think you should finish teabagging your buddy and trying making an effort at a somewhat educated reply.
You mental midget.
Go back to ECF take your fucktarded bung hole buddy with you, since you cannot separate when you end and he begins.
Lets looks at this way, you fuck witted smirking shill.

The company is shit, produces shit, knowingly produces shit... pretty much sums up the smaug mod is a pile of fucking shit.
While Freemind and I have had our issues I respect his honesty of said shit product a whole helluva more than your shilling bullshit and personal attacks on him.

Go shill your shit else where.

So here is what I think happened.. both new and both fools were parted with money more than they want to admit...
The only posts by both mrfuckwad and fucktardedneck are in this post and review.. they have resorted to attacking @freemind and shilling shit borderline dangerous faulty shit products.

Last edited:

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are some special kind of stupid, aren't you?

There ARE problems with my box. But I have brains enough to know Luxyoun will do absolutely NOTHING about it.

I'm having issues with the fire button not working properly. I'm NOW having issues with the charger not working properly. The chip is not putting out wattage properly. Serious delay from the time the fire button is hit, to actual heat up of the coil (4 second delay).

Shall I go on?
Or will you shirk away like the fucktard you are, when you too have these problems with YOUR box? Of coarse, you'll never admit it. You've come in here, slinging around your fake dick, like anyone unhappy with the ABSOLUTE SHIT QUALITY of these boxes, are crazy.

You'll have the same issues we are having. Most of us own MANY mods, and we know what quality IS. You apparently can't tell a good mod, from a pile of shit with a neat dragon on the side.....

So you have problems and you'll whine and cry, but not do anything about it.

Look... I have no idea if this thing will last more than 2wks. I didn't build it and this is my 1st purchase from them. I can see people getting screwed by 150w with only one battery. That's just too much drain.

BUT....

If it lasts longer than two weeks, then I got my money's worth versus one carton of smokes. Plus I didn't inhale more shit they stuff into them. So really... Where's the loss

2nd.... Make a fucking effort.

If you can't get shit solved with Luxyoun, then call up PayPal and get your money back.

Take pictures. Save everything. All emails, receipts and messages back and forth.

Give everything to PayPal. They will fix it. I've gone through that with LED strip lights I've ordered from ShezHen. It's a little pain, but worth it.

Giving up and ragging about something that you won't fix yourself is bullshit. If you won't take the fricken time to try and redeem your purchase and give up... Why the hell would anyone take you seriously???

Do you think I would let someone walk off with my money? Not a fricken chance. I would build a god damn house in their ass and remind them daily I was there.

IF PayPal won't help, call your bank and report fraud.

There are several options besides crying about it. But for fucks sake act professional with them. No one wants to listen to someone rag.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You mental midget.
Go back to ECF take your fucktarded bung hole buddy with you, since you cannot separate when you end and he begins.
Lets looks at this way, you fuck witted smirking shill.

The company is shit, produces shit, knowingly produces shit... pretty much sums up the smaug mod is a pile of fucking shit.
While Freemind and I have had our issues I respect his honesty of said shit product a whole helluva more than your shilling bullshit and personal attacks on him.

Go shill your shit else where.

So here is what I think happened.. both new and both fools were parted with money more than they want to admit...
The only posts by both mrfuckwad and fucktardedneck are in this post and review.. they have resorted to attacking @freemind and shilling shit borderline dangerous faulty shit products.

And you, my little fuck nugget... Stop talking with my nuts in your mouth. It tickles my balls.

I came on here to read reviews and learn more about this mod. There are actually 3 reviews here. Just because you like a double nut nose job, doesn't mean that you can stop counting at 2.

I only started on Freemind when he turned this into whining. If he had clearly listed everything without the drama, I wouldn't have said anything. Give a review without making this a Jerry Springer episode telling everyone how the mod box mysteriously impregnated you and are now expecting triplets.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty sure you are shilling for Luxyoun.

Fact is, vapers expect more than a few weeks out of a mod that costs money. A free one? No one cares. We spend our money, and expect something tangible in return.

I did not buy my mod, directly from Luxyoun. Luxyoun is NOT honoring the warranty they "magically" give buyers. I can't expect my seller to eat the cost of the mod. Though I would like to get rid of this hunk of shit and instead have a Sigelei 150 watt.

Paypal can't help me. Nor do I think they would, on an over seas transaction. Fraud is also not an option with an over seas transaction. You are prewarned when using paypal for over seas transactions.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll even correct myself... There's more than 3 now

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty sure you are shilling for Luxyoun.

Fact is, vapers expect more than a few weeks out of a mod that costs money. A free one? No one cares. We spend our money, and expect something tangible in return.

I did not buy my mod, directly from Luxyoun. Luxyoun is NOT honoring the warranty they "magically" give buyers. I can't expect my seller to eat the cost of the mod. Though I would like to get rid of this hunk of shit and instead have a Sigelei 150 watt.

Paypal can't help me. Nor do I think they would, on an over seas transaction. Fraud is also not an option with an over seas transaction. You are prewarned when using paypal for over seas transactions.
No.. I have no connection with Luxyoun. I bought mine because I heard that the techs left Sig to develop their own. I have the dual battery Unik.

If this thing fails, I will definitely post. My review is ONLY a 1st impression. I'm 197 hits into it and still running great. Tomorrow it may start spreading the Ebola virus for all I know.

YES... People expect tech to last longer. I completely agree. But the fact remains that the really cost about a carton of smokes. YES... I'd be... Well.... Furious, if mine took a shit. But dammit I'd do something about it.

PayPal has given me 1 refund. They also threatened 1 other vendor and they refunded me after. A third vendor... Well I had to go through Chase Bank and report fraud. Again, I did get my money back.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry mrfuckface peddle your NAMBLA shilling bullshit else where.

Since you only started an account to rag on freemind and are your only posts your opinion means less than the dog shit on the sidewalk outside.

I dub the a motherfucking shill... go back to beating off to your own ego else where.. I suggest ECF.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And what do YOU plan to do, should your unit shit the bed, and Luxyoun tells you to fuck off?

Ask PayPal for a refund? What if THEY tell you "Oh so sorry. That was an Over Seas transaction".
Then you'll go to your bank? You'll need to prove fraud. You received a product for your money. That's not fraud. They won't uphold the warranty? Not the bank's problem.

You should feel VERY fortunate, if you have had 3 foreign purchases and gotton refunds. I bet PayPal will be less than willing now, since you got it from your bank last time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure... Soon as your done giving my balls a tongue bath.

Now shhhhh... And put some effort into it.
nah insulting a borderline mental midget pedophile cover boy of 'stupid fucker" quarterly is not really that difficult.
Go back to ecf and stroke their hurt asses.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And what do YOU plan to do, should your unit shit the bed, and Luxyoun tells you to fuck off?

Ask PayPal for a refund? What if THEY tell you "Oh so sorry. That was an Over Seas transaction".
Then you'll go to your bank? You'll need to prove fraud. You received a product for your money. That's not fraud. They won't uphold the warranty? Not the bank's problem.

You should feel VERY fortunate, if you have had 3 foreign purchases and gotton refunds. I bet PayPal will be less than willing now, since you got it from your bank last time.
Hell yes... If Luxyoun fucked me, I'd have PayPal on the phone. Yes they do oversea transactions. They are the biggest payment service in the world.

And I just said that my bank did refund me.

Yes you may have to do extra work for it, but at least they didn't completely fuck you.

If you have a defective product, it's still fraud unless they specifically state that it is sold in 'as is' condition or if sold as 'used'.

I wouldn't say that I was completely lucky, I'll be honest, it can be a pain. Lots of explaining how things failed, parts missing, product contents, etc.. But I won't let someone just have my money and walk away.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nah insulting a borderline mental midget pedophile cover boy of 'stupid fucker" quarterly is not really that difficult.

Are you even really trying to troll? I'm sensing a serious lack of commitment on your end.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are you even really trying to troll? I'm sensing a serious lack of commitment on your end.
Come on now fuckfuck, I see you can dish it the fuck out but dislike taking it.
Go away and go walk into traffic.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
O M G.... YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE 18

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Look... I can sympathize with the problems you and Flynic experienced. This is maybe my 3rd review of a product. But I've seen enough of them to know not to get all emotional about it in the review. Nobody wants a rant. People want an objective factual review. If I'm researching something and the reviewer goes bat-shit crazy, I don't take anything they say seriously and I go to the next review. Unless they are end up being hysterical as the vein in there forehead throbs.

One thing I've learned is to be short and simple with these companies. Most of them barely speak English and have no concept of humor or sarcasm. Just give them clear simple facts.

If you get shitty with them, they will blacklist your RMA request. Remember, you are probably dealing with someone who listens to people bitch all day. Suppliers with late deliveries, production issues, paperwork, other people with malfunctioning mods. You are not the only one with a problem. They are extremely underpaid and overworked in China At least in the States you get paid to listen to it. The lady on the phone really couldn't give a rats ass about your problem. You have to be polite, objective and courteous so they want to help you...

I have dealt with several manufacturers, I am the only person who has ever gotten a full replacement and a refund from Gigabyte Motherboards that I'm aware of..I was told that this was impossible.

I have a patented invention, I haggled and negotiated wholesale prices from Alro Steel.

It's all about how you present yourself. It's not easy keeping your cool when you get fucked, but flipping out only gets a negative response.

I know everything I've said can be done because I've done it.

What sucks... This review page got trashed, and I'm guilty of that as well. I'd like to really see the negative and positive reviews on these guys. Will they get the bugs out? Get better or worse? I personally think they look fantastic... But is it just beautifully wrapped crap? Will they fix the chip issues some complain about?

That's what I came here really find out.

But I got wrapped up in trolling the trolls... Lolol. I'm a sucker for a good trolling.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im buying all unwanted Smaug mods. $10 and I will pay shipping. If you hate the mod, cant get money back, IM YOUR MAN.
PM me...

Ha.. Sell you my old vape stick

Attachments

• 20150204_081857-1-1.jpg
    20150204_081857-1-1.jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 7

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK so the chest thumping is done.
I think they look good but looks over function aspect has sailed years ago.
The time of shiesty practices of snow balling customer is long over.

So we stand together or we all fall.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the box, I want one to make a unregulated box, but mine works great so im trolling for unhappy smaug owners for box :)

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so the chest thumping is done.
I think they look good but looks over function aspect has sailed years ago.
The time of shiesty practices of snow balling customer is long over.

So we stand together or we all fall.
Agreed, looks don't mean anything if it doesn't work. This thing could open a portal to Hell where all my ex's are plotting my demise tomorrow for all I know.

As of 307 hits, I have no problems.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just thought of something... The reason I went to Luxyoun directly is because I heard about the clones. Several people with upside down dragons and no paperwork. I got a little crappie user manual, usb cable, mini screwdriver and a replacement connection screw. I also believe that I got a certificate of authenticity. I may be thinking of my Nautilus. I'll recheck after work.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah... Quick Google search. DHGate & Alibaba. This would explain why some love it and some want to set fire to anything Luxyoun. They should have serial numbers or something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-13-02-00-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-02-00-18.png
    436.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_2015-02-13-01-56-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-01-56-35.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 17

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... Quick Google search. DHGate & Alibaba. This would explain why some love it and some want to set fire to anything Luxyoun. They should have serial numbers or something.

Ahh you might be right. I was following the Smaug and before i purchased i saw some looking like those Alibaba pics, they had real big battery contacts, and some were even pictured in series. i have some pics of the ones that are probably clones on my home puter, will post them later.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh you might be right. I was following the Smaug and before i purchased i saw some looking like those Alibaba pics, they had real big battery contacts, and some were even pictured in series. i have some pics of the ones that are probably clones on my home puter, will post them later.
I just got off the phone with my buddy at work who I got the Smaug for. He said he has a little piece of paper that has a QR code and says 'Certificate of Authenticity'

Which is what I thought I saw, but I was running late for work and wanted to post my initial review.

I'm betting that people with issues and buzzing ran into a clone

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WOOOO HOOOO!!!

So I'm new here which means an opinion, or calling some jerkoff out on his "review" and dissatisfaction on a MOD he knew wasn't what he wanted, -yet ordered anyway- is wanting his WARRANTY honored is bitching like a little girl, because @Flynic3 sold him something he wasn't happy with. Here's an is idea, bitch at the twat who sold it to you. Not the company. They don't warranty satisfaction. They warranty the device.

Cry, whine, bleed out of your vagina a little more. No one cares.

@BigNasty if you want me to jerk you off too, you'll have to wait in line. But you can suck my dick while you wait. Mmmmmk?

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They ARE cloning this device already....clones have popped up on eBay from all over the place.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Freemind... They can love Luxyoun all they want but I garentee you most of these posters have never owned another device from any other companies and have no reference at all to what the quality should look and feel like on a good device. I just replaced my Unik with an IPV mini 2 and I can tell you this thing blows away anything luxyoun currently offers and it hits just as hard at 70watts as a Smaug at 150watts.

Yea, I have been vaping for 2 weeks. Just got my new e-pen in a few days ago, that I paid $98 for. Killing it, and blowing HUGE clouds.

What a moron. Because we call your butt-buddy an idiot for his "review", we are noobs. LOL. You sir, are quite the fucking moron. If you'll pull your head out of freemind's ass long enough to take a deep breath, you'll be able to see he's an idiot. But what you are doing is agreeing with him so you don't have to refund his $$$ cause he thinks y'all are bro's. LOL. He's just too stupid to see it, and you are just smart enough to know how to play him.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOOOO HOOOO!!!

So I'm new here which means an opinion, or calling some jerkoff out on his "review" and dissatisfaction on a MOD he knew wasn't what he wanted, -yet ordered anyway- is wanting his WARRANTY honored is bitching like a little girl, because @Flynic3 sold him something he wasn't happy with. Here's an is idea, bitch at the twat who sold it to you. Not the company. They don't warranty satisfaction. They warranty the device.

Cry, whine, bleed out of your vagina a little more. No one cares.

@BigNasty if you want me to jerk you off too, you'll have to wait in line. But you can suck my dick while you wait. Mmmmmk?
No you being a total cocksuck out of the blue, your tag showing less than 6 months in and only starting an account posting in this thread to trash @freemind is calling you a motherfucking shill, a noob and worthless piece of shit.
Your actions, and posting speak louder than you think... again nah nah I say go play in motherfucking traffic.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No you being a total cocksuck out of the blue, your tag showing less than 6 months in and only starting an account posting in this thread to trash @freemind is calling you a motherfucking shill, a noob and worthless piece of shit.
Your actions, and posting speak louder than you think... again nah nah I say go play in motherfucking traffic.

Poor BigNasty...he's so lonely, sitting there all alone in his sweat-stained wife beater, eating cheeto's out of the bag, with a bottle of lotion and box of tissues on the table. How's that free PornHub subscription treating you? I know there isn't a "bestiality" category, but there is a Gay-Porn category, so I'm sure you are entertained.

I created this account because unlike SOME FOLKS, I actually review the items I purchase BEFORE I buy them. This thread popped up in a Google search, related to the Smaug MOD. It was the only negative one I found. I purchased a Smaug anyway, and then I created an account to set the record straight. If mine fuckers up, I'll hop on the bandwagon, and hate with the rest of the cock-gobblers on here. But until then, (2 weeks strong) since my device continues to function properly, I will continue to be an advocate of Luxyoun's devices.

I know of a place you can cry...into Freemind's asshole. It's so large from being fucked by FlyNic, it'll make a GREAT bucket for you tears.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Poor BigNasty...he's so lonely, sitting there all alone in his sweat-stained wife beater, eating cheeto's out of the bag, with a bottle of lotion and box of tissues on the table. How's that free PornHub subscription treating you? I know there isn't a "bestiality" category, but there is a Gay-Porn category, so I'm sure you are entertained.

I created this account because unlike SOME FOLKS, I actually review the items I purchase BEFORE I buy them. This thread popped up in a Google search, related to the Smaug MOD. It was the only negative one I found. I purchased a Smaug anyway, and then I created an account to set the record straight. If mine fuckers up, I'll hop on the bandwagon, and hate with the rest of the cock-gobblers on here. But until then, (2 weeks strong) since my device continues to function properly, I will continue to be an advocate of Luxyoun's devices.

I know of a place you can cry...into Freemind's asshole. It's so large from being fucked by FlyNic, it'll make a GREAT bucket for your tears.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I know of a place you can cry...into Freemind's asshole. It's so large from being fucked by FlyNic, it'll make a GREAT bucket for you tears.
Seriously your head is so far up your own ass you cannot see the forest through the trees, in the immortal words of one bat shit insane douche bag.. take two steps back and literally fuck your own face.

When you are done with that you deluded pedophile, go off yourself in some horrible fashion. Then your opinion will still mean nothing and fuck all.

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously your head is so far up your own ass you cannot see the forest through the trees, in the immortal words of one bat shit insane douche bag.. take two steps back and literally fuck your own face.

When you are done with that you deluded pedophile, go off yourself in some horrible fashion. Then your opinion will still mean nothing and fuck all.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I think I'll stick around....simply to piss you off as much as possible. Anytime I see one of your posts, I'll troll the fuck out of it...like your boyfriend trolls your butthole. :D

Cloudy_Redneck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's really what your username means..."BigNasty" that's what you call your boyfriends dick when he pulls it out of your arsehole, and it 'pops', and you melt like a pile of jelly in orgasmic bliss. LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GO for it, you will have your cut out for you.

But unlike you I am not a member of NAMBLA.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two weeks of working properly does not seem like anything to be praising a company for imo. My ipv3 has been working properly in my hand since 10/09/14 and I am not praising p4y for making a properly functioning product as imo that is expected. I do recommend the mod because of it though, but any device you say is working after two weeks with fingers crossed and with the hope it continues to do so is not imo worthy of praise just yet. I have seen the songs of praise quickly turn into frustration only a short time later which is why I usually am a bit reserved in this matter.

There is a lot more jerking off and dick sucking in this thread than I had expected lol. I feel sorry for the next guy who reads this thread trying to decide if they should invest their hard earned cash on this brand only to wade through this thread.

Also freemind has always seemed like a good guy on here, so maybe if you walk away from this little micro battle and spread out into other sections of the forum you would see that. Of course maybe you are getting your rocks off from this and if so well carry on lol.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You know... I was saving the 'cock-gobbler' comment for my next rant. I'm not sure if I'm upset that I can't use it now or too busy laughing that someone else did. I may be able able use 'knob-gobbler' but it's an iffy call.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just saying...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-23-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-23-22-1.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 11

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have come to the conclusion that @Mr. Furious and @Cloudy_Redneck are not here to give their own review. These two asswipes came here because MY review popped up on Google. Had they really wanted to "set a record straight" they could have done a thread of their own. Instead, they use their first posts to attack my review and my character.

I think both of these douche nozzles are selling Luxyoun units, but are such phony fucks, they play off like they aren't. Why else would they come here and do what they have? They have a financial interest in cutting off real reviews.

Their whole reason to be here, is to attack my review and myself, on a personal level. Maybe the mods will catch onto this, and maybe these two will disappear.....

Two morons stroll into the thread. Having vaped a mod for a EXTREMELY short time. They are somehow experts?

I gave my first impressions of this mod. First impressions based on two things.
1 The mod itself.
2 Based on the hub-bub about the ex Sigelei engineer starting Luxyoun.

Both accounts are a FAIL. These mods are NOTHING to be proud of. Many of the lessons learned from Sigelei, are LOST on the idiot that started Luxyoun. They refuse to even warranty their junk they pump out.

The chips are FLAT OUT JUNK. They do NOT put out the wattage they say they do. Period.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have come to the conclusion that @Mr. Furious and @Cloudy_Redneck are not here to give their own review. These two asswipes came here because MY review popped up on Google. Had they really wanted to "set a record straight" they could have done a thread of their own. Instead, they use their first posts to attack my review and my character.

I think both of these douche nozzles are selling Luxyoun units, but are such phony fucks, they play off like they aren't. Why else would they come here and do what they have? They have a financial interest in cutting off real reviews.

Their whole reason to be here, is to attack my review and myself, on a personal level. Maybe the mods will catch onto this, and maybe these two will disappear.....

Two morons stroll into the thread. Having vaped a mod for a EXTREMELY short time. They are somehow experts?

I gave my first impressions of this mod. First impressions based on two things.
1 The mod itself.
2 Based on the hub-bub about the ex Sigelei engineer starting Luxyoun.

Both accounts are a FAIL. These mods are NOTHING to be proud of. Many of the lessons learned from Sigelei, are LOST on the idiot that started Luxyoun. They refuse to even warranty their junk they pump out.

The chips are FLAT OUT JUNK. They do NOT put out the wattage they say they do. Period.
I didn't come here specifically to bash you... That was an unexpected bonus.

Why the Hell would you start a new thread when one was already in progress?

Regardless of all the bullshit... DO YOU HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY for your mod box? Hmmmmmm?

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just because you're offended, it doesn't mean that you are right.
~Ricky Gervais

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't come here specifically to bash you... That was an unexpected bonus.

Why the Hell would you start a new thread when one was already in progress?

Regardless of all the bullshit... DO YOU HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY for your mod box? Hmmmmmm?
Mine came directly from Luxyoun, just like @Flynic3 's did.

If you are here to just make personal attacks, your days here will be short. The mods will show you to the door.

I take no joy in seeing ban hammers flying around. But others will get tired of your bullshit. You obviously are NOT here to be a part of the forum. You are here to troll and attack others to protect your financial interest. You are nothing but a one trick pony.

The mods are junk. You can deny that all you like. But anyone who owns or has owned a quality mod will know you are full of shit.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is one of my letters with Luxyoun before I bought.

No, I'm not here to just make personal attacks. Was never the plan. I gave you a detailed description on how to handle this is you really have an authentic mod.

Unless you have a clone.. I can't understand why you haven't even trying talking to them.

You'll whine, bitch, cry, and moan, but do nothing.

If you put half of the effort that you have in commenting on my posts, you may have already gotten a refund.

Seriously.. WTF.. Why would ANYONE, just give up, yet make it a point to post hate comments about the product. All this energy into bashing, but can't type an email.

Yeah.... And somehow I'm a bad guy because I'm calling you out on pure laziness OR that you know that you got screwed on a clone and feel the need to bash someone as a type of false redemption.

Either way, I'm not the fool. I'm just the guy pointing at them

Attachments

• 2015-02-13 14.49.04.png
    2015-02-13 14.49.04.png
    564.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 2015-02-13 14.48.15.png
    2015-02-13 14.48.15.png
    529.5 KB · Views: 14

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The url http://www.hwecig.com/ does not exist.........

I am telling my side. I am telling people of MY experience with a shitty Luxyoun Smaug mod.

I DO NOT have a clone.

My seller already talked to them, about his box. They told him to fuck off, they were NOT honoring a warranty.

Your damn right I am bitching. I got hoodwinked. I am not alone. Luxyoun is peddling JUNK.

My energy is put forth to save others from wasting money on a pile of shit. Luxyoun and the Smaug are a pile of shit. Junk. Chips are junk. The warranty is junk. The build is junk.

You'd know that if you had ever owned a mod that was of any quality. Instead you flail around misdirecting and waving smoke screens. Trying to make this review too hard to read and bury it off the Google search.

Luxyoun is GARBAGE.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your seller... Lolol...

1st Your seller should have reimbursed you and handled Luxyoun himself.

2nd.. If he couldn't get through, you should have tried.

You act as if you are totally incapable of handling your own affairs. Have you not made your own purchases before?

Are you the type who if at a restaurant, and gets your meal totally screwed up, just sits and eats the crap while mumbling?

For fucks sake man... Let your nuts drop and handle your own shit.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And that web address is an email server, not an html site. You can't visit an email server.

Luxyoun-ecig.com is their storefront.

You really have never delt with customer relations before have you? Are you a minor? I'm not asking as an insult, I'm asking because your inexperience would make more sense.

Mr. Furious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The url http://www.hwecig.com/ does not exist.........

I am telling my side. I am telling people of MY experience with a shitty Luxyoun Smaug mod.

I DO NOT have a clone.

My seller already talked to them, about his box. They told him to fuck off, they were NOT honoring a warranty.

Your damn right I am bitching. I got hoodwinked. I am not alone. Luxyoun is peddling JUNK.

My energy is put forth to save others from wasting money on a pile of shit. Luxyoun and the Smaug are a pile of shit. Junk. Chips are junk. The warranty is junk. The build is junk.

You'd know that if you had ever owned a mod that was of any quality. Instead you flail around misdirecting and waving smoke screens. Trying to make this review too hard to read and bury it off the Google search.

Luxyoun is GARBAGE.
I removed my post details

Last edited:

VU Sponsors