Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I said last time Kidd said something I was a winner and woke up today to a BIG WIN! Thanks Kidd and to all the contestants and the Great Companies like Mad Cow who sponsor these giveaways!

:bliss::stars2::stars::hearts:

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(EVENT 3) Submit Either An Insane Picture Of A Cow Eating A...Cow, Or Submit A Drawing Of A Cow Smoking An Ecig

A Cow Eating A...Cow! How was this not a winner?

NZXyhmU.jpg

And this was?
image-png.52628

Congrats Artemis

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I just bought 'Donut Factory, The Splitz, and Munchkin at MadCow Vapors.
I could not see how to order the 30ml of Cow Brains?

Thanks for the awesome sale
Hello, yeah we do not sell 30ml bottles. While giving free shipping, we actually loose money selling 30ml bottles. We do offer them in the sampler pack though and we're thinking of creating another "pack" that includes your choice of 6 flavors in 30ml size for $24.99.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
(EVENT 3) Submit Either An Insane Picture Of A Cow Eating A...Cow, Or Submit A Drawing Of A Cow Smoking An Ecig

A Cow Eating A...Cow! How was this not a winner?

NZXyhmU.jpg

And this was?
image-png.52628

Congrats Artemis
You know what, you're right. I had them judged by some employees and I don't guess they paid attention to the contest requirements. Your picture was 2nd place in their book so, given the contest rules, you've won a free bottle as well. The original poster still gets their bottle, well, because, that picture is still just awesome.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
got quiet in here lol. Guess everyone is wore out from the party this weekend :)

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the boring Kbox dripper and the juice at max vg tastes better in that then the tank. I need to get serious drip setup asap. lol.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have the boring Kbox dripper and the juice at max vg tastes better in that then the tank. I need to get serious drip setup asap. lol.
It is boring but I have one of those I kinda like it lol it's the newer one where you put a 10ml in the bottom of it. It's different

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yea thats the one I am talking about. This sweet tooth tastes delicious out of it I cant imagine dripping this stuff at 100w..time to make things happen baby
Go 100w with munchkin outta that thing. It'll make you want to eat 17 bags of strawberries..

Got the splitz flavor in yesterday. Looks like the top of my bottle was electrical taped down where it screws on top but it still exploded in the mail. I bet usps was playing hacky sack with it or something also could be are 100 degree heat here in Arizona. :(

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Got the splitz flavor in yesterday. Looks like the top of my bottle was electrical taped down where it screws on top but it still exploded in the mail. I bet usps was playing hacky sack with it or something also could be are 100 degree heat here in Arizona. :(
Oh no that is not good. I am sure @MadCow Vapors will take good care of you. USPS never ceases to amaze me at the how much damage they can cause to packages. :(

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have had 3 previous orders all come in fine. Pretty sure it had nothing to do with @MadCow Vapors. USPS screwed the pooch.
Seems like at least one out of every 50 orders or so gets messed up in the mail o_O. PM me your order number and a pic of the package and bottle and I'll have another sent out to ya. Sorry for the problem :(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems like at least one out of every 50 orders or so gets messed up in the mail o_O. PM me your order number and a pic of the package and bottle and I'll have another sent out to ya. Sorry for the problem :(
Wow! Now that's customer service. Wish every vendor had that attitude. Good on you guys. I'm dealing with a vendor from this forum with a smilar situation and I wish that was their answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Wow! Now that's customer service. Wish every vendor had that attitude. Good on you guys. I'm dealing with a vendor from this forum with a smilar situation and I wish that was their answer.

I just don't feel it's the customers responsibility to eat the cost. It's our job to get your item to you, and if it breaks, we should be responsible to get another one to you. You don't pay with broken money, so you shouldn't receive a broken product :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just don't feel it's the customers responsibility to eat the cost. It's our job to get your item to you, and if it breaks, we should be responsible to get another one to you. You don't pay with broken money, so you shouldn't receive a broken product :)
Exactly right! My package hasn't even showed up and tracking proves it yet the vendor is still giving me a hard time. It's been 13 days since I ordered and my product is stuck in USPS Neverland coming from Utah. Lol. I ordered 4 bottles of your juice on Memorial Day. Haven't gotten around to trying it yet but after reading this I'm sure glad I placed an order. Keep up the great work.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Exactly right! My package hasn't even showed up and tracking proves it yet the vendor is still giving me a hard time. It's been 13 days since I ordered and my product is stuck in USPS Neverland coming from Utah. Lol. I ordered 4 bottles of your juice on Memorial Day. Haven't gotten around to trying it yet but after reading this I'm sure glad I placed an order. Keep up the great work.

Stick with us and I personally guarantee you won't have that problem anymore :)

anybody try the vanilla custard donut? mmmm
I've got some on the way along with my blueberry donut. :) Can't wait for it to get here-sounds fantastic.

Also, I just noticed something amusing with my order numbers. The first order I placed a couple weeks ago was number 320. My number this time? 640. (I am easily amused, sorry.)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've got some on the way along with my blueberry donut. :) Can't wait for it to get here-sounds fantastic.

Also, I just noticed something amusing with my order numbers. The first order I placed a couple weeks ago was number 320. My number this time? 640. (I am easily amused, sorry.)
Haha, no that is pretty neat!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Take 25% Off Everything This Weekend! Offer Vailid Through 6/6/16! Coupon Code VUSALE

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Once you try their juice you will be even happier that you ordered from them :D I love telling people about their juice because they fit my motto. I like to back products that the customer service is phenomenal and they are super responsive and have amazing products at great prices and MadCow definitely fits all of that. Makes it sell itself I just have to tell people the facts :)

lol dont feel bad I am easily amused to. I placed an order for my neighbors so they could try madcow a few weeks ago and my order # was 420 I was totally amused by that :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Soooo was sitting here and was just wondering if ya have anymore new flavors in the works?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Soooo was sitting here and was just wondering if ya have anymore new flavors in the works?
Ya know, not at the moment. We're actually working on Kaptain Sperrow again. Had way to many people say the butterscotch in it was generic tasting, so we're experimenting with it. That should be good to go in about a week or so. But, as always, if you have any ideas for flavorings, we're always open to make, test and produce.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So, we're making a few changes. Our labels are going to be new and fresh :) we're adding a 3 pack of 30ml bottles to our product lines up, we're revamping Kaptain Sperrow and the biggest thing we're doing is boosting our flavor percentage. So, every bottle now will be MAXED out on flavor!

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The munchkin is delicious. You get the sweetness of the strawberry on the inhale and more of on the exhale with the creaminess. Mad Cow will there be any new dessert stuff coming out preferably custards?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The munchkin is delicious. You get the sweetness of the strawberry on the inhale and more of on the exhale with the creaminess. Mad Cow will there be any new dessert stuff coming out preferably custards?
We're always open to ideas. We started working on a blueberry custard a while back. Kinda fell off the charts.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got the sampler pack..60/40(first time using this ratio) Got 1 glazed donut, one zn51, one zombie, 1 splitz and will let these steep until my new rx200s and Boreas tank arrives(with rays alien coil). LETS GOOO

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"We're always open to ideas"

How about a sweet creamy coffee, like frappuccino? Thanks

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Caramel Macchiato. Pretty please.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm really interested in the gooey butter cake idea as well as a good custard. Coffee has been asked allot, so I think we will incorporate that into the BYO section as there isn't a whole lot of blending needed to make a coffee vape.

VU Sponsors