Become a Patron!

March 28th Vape mail ban

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No both DHL and UPS went ahead early. This might be for imports.
I know customs denied both, shipping directly to me.
I am not approved with ATF. I do have a business license.. but no atf approval as I do not have a store.
It must be imports because UPS tracking shows my nic delivering the 29th

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A manufacture was sending me a new model of a kit to test.
Customs denied both DHL and UPS..
Then they tried thru a B&M last week, slow boat from China.. customs has seized it.

Manufacture is trying to find out what happened, as B2B is supposed to be allowed.
Pretty much all I know. I am set up equipment and nic.. and all my flv flavors
SC is getting ready to send me something for testing, now it's anyone's guess if it will get here.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Steam Crave and ya, I know it's gonna be a crap shoot, sorry about yours not making it.

It's ok.. I know how the upgrade is going to go on what I was testing..
Now I can be jealous.. everyone but us Americans can really enjoy the mod..
Sad.. and yeps I agree with a lot of the people I work with.. the USA is about to be screwed.
It's just time to find other things in order to pursue happiness. If it is coming from China, it will be blocked, for now. it might change later.. once the "rules" are better understood. Totally jaded.. but then. yeah well..

I am trying hard to be polite. :D

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's ok.. I know how the upgrade is going to go on what I was testing..
Now I can be jealous.. everyone but us Americans can really enjoy the mod..
Sad.. and yeps I agree with a lot of the people I work with.. the USA is about to be screwed.
It's just time to find other things in order to pursue happiness. If it is coming from China, it will be blocked, for now. it might change later.. once the "rules" are better understood. Totally jaded.. but then. yeah well..

I am trying hard to be polite. :D
I think I have one package that has not made it past customs yet. Sad, I was really looking forward to that one as it was a pre-order from back in Dec. Not much I can do about it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think I have one package that has not made it past customs yet. Sad, I was really looking forward to that one as it was a pre-order from back in Dec. Not much I can do about it.

I am hoping you can get your funds back, at the least, @debinnv and yeps not much we little peons can do. I wonder, once the unemployed people, the loss of revenue.. but it is just like the pipeline.. maybe we can get some green jobs in hemp? ha!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just to be clear according to the big wigs that pay the bills at the present time this site is safe from the us government laws but that could change and at that time the bill payers will address it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
just to be clear according to the big wigs that pay the bills at the present time this site is safe from the us government laws but that could change and at that time the bill payers will address it.

Love ya M'Lord ;) All things in good times.. :p :D

A friend of mine tried to order some e-liquids from the UK a couple of days ago. Well, he messed that one awful :D. When the US customs received the package, they called him immediately. Well, now he has to pay an insanely fine, and they don't even allow him to take his products. I think the bill is pretty stupid. I mean, ok, you prohibit vaping, let's say that I understand that, but why do you deny buying it from another country?! At least the guys (removed spam link)understood him and gave him a partial refund. Stupid laws made by ignorant people.
Edited- removed a spam link

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors