Become a Patron!

MCP E-Liquids: Premium Vape Juice, Reasonable Prices

BmillerMCP

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
ECWID Mobile Site Logo.jpg

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to put in a quick plug for my company, MCP E-Liquids! We offer premium vape juice at completely reasonable prices. Prior to August 8th, we were able to offer our customers custom flavor profiles, but the FDA has put a stop to this. Our catalog currently contains 49 different flavors, all of which are available in 3 different VG/PG mix types and 5 different nicotine strengths.

Our prices are, and always will be as follows:
  • 10mL - $4
  • 30mL - $10
  • 180mL - $50
We would like to offer all VapingUnderground forum users 15% off all orders of $20 or more. Just use the coupon code MCPVU2016 when you check out!

Our business is located in Atlanta, GA but we are happy to ship anywhere.

We hope you will give us a try, we are very confident you'll be pleased with our products.

BmillerMCP

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second and share with y'all my new ADV.

Mixed Berries on Ice from MCP E-Liquids.

I've always kept a tank of Peppermint and Menthol Mix (which we picked up as Brian's Summertime Chill) because I get bored with EVERYTHING that I vape on for more than a day or so. Recently I've even gotten bored of my go-to menthol blend, but Mixed Berries on Ice was the perfect solution and it's all I've vaped for a few days now.

It's a pleasant mix of Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry with a touch of Peppermint, Menthol and Koolada (for the crisp refreshing cool exhale). Several variations were created to make sure the Mint and Menthol weren't too overwhelming. We had a lot of vapers try these different mixes and give us their feedback until we landed on a mix that everyone seemed to like.

I seriously can't get enough of this stuff. Give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

-Brian

VU Sponsors