Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
P_20160815_204300.jpg P_20160815_200505.jpg
I just got the Rig Pig clone from 3F, this thing hits extremely hard. When I say extremely, I mean harder than the Noisy Cricket...way harder!
Started out trying the Roughneck clone with dual 3.5mm 26gx32g kanthal claptons, 7 wraps each, I couldn't vape it. Way to hot, pulled that out, used the hybrid adapter and put a V1 Aeolus with a 3.5mm 10 wrap same wire Clapton. Now we're talking, nice vape, great flavor, plenty of clouds, instant ramp up.
This thing is solid, heavy but feels good in the hand because of the rounded shape, no corners like the Anubis which I had to sand down the sharp corners. Solid buy, think I paid $30 or so from 3F. If you like series box mods, its a must buy.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6761A2CA-5205-4015-8667-31789170E31B_zpsf5zwr5jp.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @Nevweezy, yes it is a clone rig pig. For a series mod like this, i would say that it worthy for every penny, built quality is decent, but the button cap is not the type i like, it is not metal, i think it is plastic. More pictures here.
View attachment 59099View attachment 59100
Still, it is a decent mod, for its looking and functions.
Now that is a sexy bitch!!!!!!!

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sporting this trio today, just got the Margarita in today's Vape Mail. I'm really, really liking it, plus major bonus, it's # 0004!
adebc5517ba7d6b9fa54a9cc38101d59.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sporting this trio today, just got the Margarita in today's Vape Mail. I'm really, really liking it, plus major bonus, it's # 0004!
adebc5517ba7d6b9fa54a9cc38101d59.jpg

Love that triple. That's next on my list.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love that triple. That's next on my list.
Yeah I really like it, it hits really well. I had to spend some time hunting it down, so if you want one I'd start looking for it now for it's getting more and more difficult to find.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wish someone here in the States could carry either the chromed out or the "Yolo" resin edition of the Margarita.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These two seem to be the ones I grab the most. Mostly at home or in the car, I bring the clone mechs or a regulated mod to work, camping, travelling, etc.

I have dozens of different tanks, but I still love my Subtank Minis.....

F5A151C4-E2B5-439D-95B9-49ACDE253EA1_zpsqeavajdn.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5bc4ba976eaf8cf6f6b3395c2c2bb5ec.jpg

Just got the megan Saturday.
Brass rda comes in today for the megan, but will be finding a copper RDA for it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Woodchucker

Member For 4 Years
Well, just got my VCMR in today, the thing is a monster, I thought the x2 was big! Right off the git I wasn't impressed with the packing... It was in a cardboard tube, no packing/wrap around it. The tube was inside a cardboard box just rolling around, not very cool imo for paying 140$ for it, I ordered it right from vaperz cloud. Now aside from that the thing is really nice, treads are like butter, it's finish is great, hits just like the x2, maybe just a tid bit less, maybe that's since I use the hybrid on my x2. Happy I got it, probably won't use it that much, it's just really hard for me not to buy vaperz cloud mods when they come out with new stuff, even if I don't like it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm loving the VCMR. Thing is heavy as hell so I doubt it'll get much play away from home but it's hitting great with dual 20g n80 13w 4mm coils in a 30mm X1.
image.jpg

Woodchucker

Member For 4 Years
I'm loving the VCMR. Thing is heavy as hell so I doubt it'll get much play away from home but it's hitting great with dual 20g n80 13w 4mm coils in a 30mm X1.
View attachment 60313
I have a set of fused clappy's in mine, 28g ss cores and 34g ka1 in 3.5mm atm, same build I run in my x2, piglet and boss. I like em' some time I wrap them in 40g. I made a all ss set in 28g & 40g this weekend. A bit rowdy but manageable in the series tube haha

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
739a26842a0a7860ce8f8f37f2588ed8.jpg
5127da63bf44dec77c5df849f105009a.jpg
4110e8c7ed41e8845ad35b8cac9123ce.jpg

Chi you megan, patina finished. Came out very nice! Not going to clear coat it want it to age more. Tried Ti get best photos. Want to do another but this time with eggs/sulphur for a Red patina.

Let me know what you guys think?
Maybe grab another tsunami 24 to go with this or try to age the Doge v2 brass that I have........

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
739a26842a0a7860ce8f8f37f2588ed8.jpg
5127da63bf44dec77c5df849f105009a.jpg
4110e8c7ed41e8845ad35b8cac9123ce.jpg

Chi you megan, patina finished. Came out very nice! Not going to clear coat it want it to age more. Tried Ti get best photos. Want to do another but this time with eggs/sulphur for a Red patina.

Let me know what you guys think?
Maybe grab another tsunami 24 to go with this or try to age the Doge v2 brass that I have........

The red patina will finish it off, it's looking good.

Age the Brass Dodge will go better with the patina, for that rustic look.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if them as a pair would be a good resell value?
The doge is authentic but the chi you is a clone but still works and hits hard like the real one.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After I posted them pics I prepared the brass and its doing its thing right now and I do say it's looking marvelous

Post a pics of it will you? Haven't seen a whole lot of patina brass. Mostly copper what has been done. Good job on a mod.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mine are all in boxes still. I decided to return all 4 Provaris. For $875 .... Got the stealth military for Dad P3, P3 for me and two 2.5 Dragons that really did look cool. I just don't like how they ship a fucking $300 mod in a cheap cardboard box, really cheap-ass styrofoam and nothing else. You would think it would be satin for velvet lined and come in a silk bag in a beautiful presentation box. I was pissed as hell 2 nights ago. So, they told me to send them back for a full refund. Cost me $25 to ship insured with signature confirmation. Provari (ProVape) - cheap ass company. I didn't expect that shit. I told them that Miguel had them beat hands down. FTS.

Sorry. I'll post my mechs soon. I do have 6 Noisey Cricket Mechs to unload. Will post in appropriate forum when ready.

I need to build to unwind.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Isn't this GORGEOUS? Guys, seriously, get one custom made for your lady for Christmas. You'll blow her away. I think it's a Kayfun on top? Either way, this is unregulated but you can always get The Kick with an Evod board to insert in to any 22mm mech and make it regulated. Vapor Royalty is offering it: HCigar Royal Couture Nemisis Mod - Blinged.
She will "love you long time".
crystallized-bling-brass-nemesis-mod-3.jpg Crystallized_Bling_Brass_Nemesis_Mod__2.jpg

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't this GORGEOUS? Guys, seriously, get one custom made for your lady for Christmas. You'll blow her away. I think it's a Kayfun on top? Either way, this is unregulated but you can always get The Kick with an Evod board to insert in to any 22mm mech and make it regulated. Vapor Royalty is offering it: HCigar Royal Couture Nemisis Mod - Blinged.
She will "love you long time".
View attachment 60700 View attachment 60701
Hmmmmm.... I already have a copper Nemesis and a few Kayfun Lite Plusses and my 4 year old likes to Bedazzle stuff..... :D

Kinda cool, but my wife would likely prefer something like a zombie spatter mod thankfully!

Not bad for eighty bucks if that is your thing though....

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Nice that you responded. I used to BeDazzle my clothes and a few other things. I'm sure they use material that is heat tolerant. Just thought I'd put it out there. I'm tempted. I have a SMOK Magnito mech in gold plated brass with small ss accents similar to the Nemesis. I just received 2 Kayfuns but I'd rather use a reliable rtda/rba. An rda would get some abuse.
See if a friend will use just a few stones on a mod for her. There are some stones with adhesive on the back rather than glue. Other stones need to be ironed on or need use of a different tool. Just something different.
Have fun on your Labor Day days!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
62146d298d5d50c73e81b27c5fa111e1.jpg

just ran into a new shop and pretty amazed by their selection usually shops here in miami blow but this guy was cool as shit he just got these new delubio series in today from silver wolf customs pretty solid piece similar to the underground but lighter and has side grips. pretty bad ass imo.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just ran into a new shop and pretty amazed by their selection usually shops here in miami blow but this guy was cool as shit he just got these new delubio series in today from silver wolf customs pretty solid piece similar to the underground but lighter and has side grips. pretty bad ass imo.

how much?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how much?
retails 169. not bad considering theyre all hand made 1/1. no 2 colors in the box were the same. not sure what that material is but the internals are brass and the button contact is copper.
housing looks the same as thr underground but the pin is actually smaller, not sure if thats better or worse but besides aesthetics and that little difference on the button its almost the same as an underground, which i like because underground is my fave mod to date.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hadn't seen any pricing on them. Hmm at that price I'd rather grab one of those Duquit resin boxes

VU Sponsors