Become a Patron!

Modify existing eliquid from 70 pg / 30 vg 6 mg

can anyone help me to Modify existing eliquid from 70 pg / 30 vg 6 mg nic with the aim of reaching 70 VG / 30 PG and 3 MG nic. the thing is this liquid with 70 PG and the 6 MG nic is harsh for me

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

The closest I can figure is you can get to 3 mg @ 65 VG/35 PG by mixing what you have with 100% VG something with 0 mg nic in a 1:1 ratio. The PG ratio of what you are starting out with is too high to get the VG percentage any higher. (At least not in any practical way.)

thx.. i have a 100 ml bottle, and am willing to lose flavor.. its strong enough i dont mind it diminishes.. (banana).
PS: i dont mind the exact ratio of 70 VG 30 PG... i can go with 50 50.. the only objective is to lower the harsh throat hit.. it so string, and probably lower the nic, since am used to vaping at 3 mg nic

I also have pre-mixed bases, example

50 ml 70/30 vg/pg with 3 mg
50 ml 70/30 vg/pg with 6 mg
50 ml 70/30 vg/pg with 9 mg

nic.. and all i have to do is add flavorings and i was wondering how i could do that, assuming i want to dilute the 6 and 9 mg to lower nic ratios.. (this should be easier sine i get the chance to add my own flavorings)

VU Sponsors