Become a Patron!

Mods For 30mm+ Tanks

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Limitless Lux 215, Presa 100, VT75, and Sigelei 218 are the mods I use for my 30 mm tanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the 218?
Surprisingly good. In TFR, its good in TC. In power mode, I believe its accurate to within 10% (I measured it at 206 before the coil broke). The feel is good, and it's aesthetically pleasing (to me). There are a few tiny design issues (the outer casing does not line up with the top/bottom plates, but is only off by a hair), there's no USB port, so no charging or updates.

There's also the Sigelei WeHe. Basically, it's the 218 without stabwood. I did not list it because I haven't used it...

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprisingly good. In TFR, its good in TC. In power mode, I believe its accurate to within 10% (I measured it at 206 before the coil broke). The feel is good, and it's aesthetically pleasing (to me). There are a few tiny design issues (the outer casing does not line up with the top/bottom plates, but is only off by a hair), there's no USB port, so no charging or updates.

There's also the Sigelei WeHe. Basically, it's the 218 without stabwood. I did not list it because I haven't used it...

What color do you have?

VU Sponsors