Become a Patron!

Moving On

I have been using a little Eleaf 40w kit for a little bit now and it has recently just packed up on me. I was wanting to move on to something new but I have no idea what to go for.

I don't vape heavily so I don't think I need to go huge. Don't have a load of money to spend ether.

Just looking for some recommendations

Many Thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What atomizer are you using and what resistance are you vaping at?

What kind of mod you need with depend a lot on what you want it to do

The 40 came with an internal battery, are you looking for a similar setup or ready to move up to external battery and external charger?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since you were happy with the TC40W already and they are only average $29.95 from what I see I say get another one since mine is going on 5 years of abuse~! Ha Hah I jokingly say that because I have used the Pass Thru Charging and dropped it a ton of times but it still fires. Good Luck Again

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Since you were happy with the TC40W already and they are only average $29.95 from what I see I say get another one since mine is going on 5 years of abuse~! Ha Hah I jokingly say that because I have used the Pass Thru Charging and dropped it a ton of times but it still fires. Good Luck Again

I never had a 40W but have 50W and 60 W and they are tough little survivors, that is for sure

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never had a 40W but have 50W and 60 W and they are tough little survivors, that is for sure

Yeah, the only casualty of dropping my TC40W was the glass in the Nautilus Mini. I even took out the SS Mesh and Phallic Ones over the years.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

True dat. I got my iStick 40W from a buddy who confiscated it from his under-18 kid. It was pretty trashed and he'd been vaping it at 40W on the stock 0.8 ohm coil in the MELO2 tank for "vape tricks". While it was leaking due to messed-up o-rings. :rolleyes:

Still works well though after I cleaned it up. :)

IMG_20190225_133753.jpg

*edit*
ooops, wrong wattage

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since @JuicyLucy quoted me I just thought of the Pico which is a little cheaper and more power so when you move on UP you can go over 40W. Plus a separate cell. So Cost about the same but a bad battery you just change.

pico_75w_colors.png

I got it from a friend so it came with a Smok tank and some V8 Baby 0.25 coils.

I kind of want something all in one so maybe not one with added batteries.
So I guess I could go for another 40W. I was just thinking if there is something better that I can still use the tank and coils I have now that might be a better idea.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was just thinking if there is something better that I can still use the tank and coils I have now that might be a better idea.

The Pico would be a good fit and I charge mine using the USB all the time. No real need for a separate charger.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have been looking at the Eleaf iStick iPower 80W.

It doesn't seem to be bad.
saw it on amazon

The Eleaf Ipower 80w is nice.
A lot of people who don't like dealing with external batteries and chargers seem to like it.

VU Sponsors