Become a Patron!

MXJO 18350

wdt258

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I am running a .36 ohm build on a mxjo imr battery. The thing is that build doesn't surpass 10.27 amps when the battery is 10.5. Should i do a rebuilt for a .39 or .4? The mod hasn't blown up and i heard that a battery like this can't really explode, my mod does have venting holes in the bottom. Also, it really doesn't get hot, like at all. I just want to have a nice build that heats up fast, lasts a good amount (i know there 18350, i have 2), and dont have be scared about what the mod might do. I love it because its the smallest mod and is all i need.

wdt258

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It says that it's 10.5 amps..

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, was just wondering since mxjo doesn't manufacture batteries, rather, re-wraps them with their yellow wraps. They exaggerate the amp ratings on the 18650's, was wondering if they did the same on the 18350's. I think most 350's are more comfortable in the 5 to 6amp continuous discharge range, which means, more in the .7ohm build range. At .36 with a fully charged battery, your pulling more like 11amps. I suppose that is safe as long at the battery is not getting hot, but you may be shortening the life considerably running it like that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No worries, since it small the collateral damage would be a few teeth, a finger or three... maybe a hand.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
have you tried a higher build? I can't imagine you're getting much battery life with that, that's the only way it won't get that hot.

wdt258

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so does anyone out there know how many amps for the continuous
have you tried a higher build? I can't imagine you're getting much battery life with that, that's the only way it won't get that hot.

Yeah im now runnin at .57, i think that is a safe build for it. It doesn't hear up that quick but i guess itll conserve battery and be more for flavour mate. If thats safe then so be it, ive gotten a little phished out

VU Sponsors