Become a Patron!

My first FastTech experience

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey mates,
today i want to share my first FT experience with you, actually with beginners or those who haven't used FT services yet.
finally i got received the last shipment of my first order.
i can say, it's been a great place to buy from, really cheap prices, but there are some cons i cannot ignore
so number 1, the shipment was free from FT side, but my country charged me a LOT for each package shipment, either it's because i didn't pay anything there or it's just my country laws and blabla.
number 2 is more annoying, the stocking system of FT sucks, well, it gives some information that the item you're looking at, is in the stock or not, and if it isn't when will it arrive from the manufacturer.
so in my first shopping, i ordered some resistance wires, a vape kit, a RDA, a pack of jp cotton, and a couple ring like this
there were 13 items in my list, first 10 has been prepared in about 3 days, and the rest(3) had to wait for stock, one estimated 4, two other about 7-9.
5 days past, one was ready, they packaged and shipped.
other 2, one has past the estimated time thrice and the other one about a month and a lil bit more!!!
so the estimated time, is completely unreliable! you can't really have a plan for the items you're ordering at FT cause even when it's in stock, it may disappear all of a sudden, and then you gotta wait, and FT waits for manufacturer! how much more should i explain this? their stocking system sucks, too bad!
number 3 shows up when you are trying to get a bit of quick help, maybe about your order, maybe you want to replace items, or whatever before it gets packaged and shipped, you know what happens? you open up a ticket, it goes into queue, they tell you how much you shall wait, it mostly past that time, you'll see a new time and it goes on like that sometimes for even 4 days. 4 days to answer a support ticket specially about an order? WTF? isn't it an international shopping website?

so my first order:
1.got 2 months to arrive
2.shipment costed me a lot, if i knew it's gonna be like that i'd ask them to not split up my package, imagine each package, even one with just a little ce5 atomizer, has costed me a shipment fee (around $9)
3.my package and it's items been screwed up so badly, luckily the stuff didn't get hurt, just their boxes(absolutely my country customs and shit)
4.even with 3 shipment cost + duty and taxes, miraculously it was less than half the price of actual price here!
most of those items cannot be found in my country, here people don't even believe kanthan and ss heating wires exist!!!!!!! i looked up and found subox mini-c here somewhere, it was $75, while with all the things i paid it costed me about $35

Summary:
it been great buying from FastTech, prices are cheap, authentics and fakes exist and you know which you're buying, shipment is free(your country may charge you something), however it might take a long time to arrive, if you want to receive it asap, i suggest you buy items that are in stock, otherwise you may be unlucky and ...!
know that you can request to split up the order or send all in one.
items that are titled with "Authentic" or marked Authentic under it's title(in the short description) are originals and those that don't have it or says "Styled" are clones.
always use coupon code MAP when you don't actually have a coupon, cause this MAP thing applies to some items and cuts the price really good, for example this Griffin Aio RTA is $40.50 but MAP cuts $11.18 so it becomes $29.32. look above the item price you can see if it will be affected by MAP

ok i think it's all that, sorry if i made it too long or not clear enough, i've never been good with essays :/
thanks to great and awesome community of VapingUnderground for introducing FT to me and for teaching me all the great info in field of vaping.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You covered a lot of ground regarding FT buying, good job

Out of curiosity, where do you live?

This could be really helpful to others :)

A few of my rules personal about buying from FastTech - which you kind of cover....

First, never buy anything from FastTech if you need it right away, lol

Second, divide your purchases by estimated send days rather than one big purchase, and then asking them to split it up later

For instance, if I want to buy two different mods, and one says it ships in one day and the other says ships in seven days, I make to completely separate purchases.

I've bought well over two dozen shipments from FT and this method definitely works best. This could be harder if you had to pay extra duty or taxes in your country.

I've noticed that items that say they will ship within one to three days, usually ship in about one week.

Stuff that says ships in a week, sometimes can take over a month, lol

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For instance, if I want to buy two different mods, and one says it ships in one day and the other says ships in seven days, I make to completely separate purchases.
yeah this is a great idea

and about my country
I'm from a country where awesome things are outside, and restricted by others and bullshits are inside and restricted by government!
you guessed it, Iran!
here alcoholic drinks are restricted, you go to jail for consuming and you get fcked up for producing/distributing. even for self consumption!
here we can't have paypal, or use amazon or ebay, or any other good trusted famous international services, and not even infamous ones.
you've no idea how happy i am to buy from FT, it's amazing! i need a looooot of things i can buy there. but well another problem pops in, that is the government ofcourse! they thought the things in package are fishing tools and accessories! (they saw kantal and other wires, and yeah my subox looks like a fishing rod you know!) otherwise i couldn't receive it! they suspect everything, they interfere in every aspect of out personal lives and much more! even though i found FT i can't buy just whatever i want. vaping is unknown to my country, it's not illegal or anything like that but yet the government just loves to fck with the people! you know what i say?
i don't think any iranian are here in this forum, most people here don't know about vaping, and those that do only know that it's same as cigarette and is only used to quit smoking! they call it pocket hookah, electric cigar, chargeable hookah. i hear too much when i vape and well i don't care!
even the very few people that vape in my country don't know anything about it, they're never seen RTA and RDA, they don't know what the wattage really is, or what is rebuilding, or what is burning wick and dry hit and all the vaping stuff, they only know it's a hookah that you fill with a liquid, you charge it and you smoke(not vape)! i feel so bad and sorry about these.
enough i guess, i've infinite to say about my country government and it's people.

EDIT: ahh btw, finding a battery for my mod was like a fantasy adventure, i've finally found somewhere to buy after looking for about 3 months

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yeah this is a great idea

and about my country
I'm from a country where awesome things are outside, and restricted by others and bullshits are inside and restricted by government!
you guessed it, Iran!
here alcoholic drinks are restricted, you go to jail for consuming and you get fcked up for producing/distributing. even for self consumption!
here we can't have paypal, or use amazon or ebay, or any other good trusted famous international services, and not even infamous ones.
you've no idea how happy i am to buy from FT, it's amazing! i need a looooot of things i can buy there. but well another problem pops in, that is the government ofcourse! they thought the things in package are fishing tools and accessories! (they saw kantal and other wires, and yeah my subox looks like a fishing rod you know!) otherwise i couldn't receive it! they suspect everything, they interfere in every aspect of out personal lives and much more! even though i found FT i can't buy just whatever i want. vaping is unknown to my country, it's not illegal or anything like that but yet the government just loves to fck with the people! you know what i say?
i don't think any iranian are here in this forum, most people here don't know about vaping, and those that do only know that it's same as cigarette and is only used to quit smoking! they call it pocket hookah, electric cigar, chargeable hookah. i hear too much when i vape and well i don't care!
even the very few people that vape in my country don't know anything about it, they're never seen RTA and RDA, they don't know what the wattage really is, or what is rebuilding, or what is burning wick and dry hit and all the vaping stuff, they only know it's a hookah that you fill with a liquid, you charge it and you smoke(not vape)! i feel so bad and sorry about these.
enough i guess, i've infinite to say about my country government and it's people.

EDIT: ahh btw, finding a battery for my mod was like a fantasy adventure, i've finally found somewhere to buy after looking for about 3 months

Hope you are able to keep vaping :)

For batteries, you would probably have to look at places that sell very expensive high end flash lights that use the same cells as vaping

Or buy them on FastTech

Oh, if you think you might have a problem importing a mod, FastTech sells flashlight heads that screw into a mod's 510 thread and turn the vape into a flashlight :teehee:

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For batteries, you would probably have to look at places that sell very expensive high end flash lights that use the same cells as vaping

well, there are very few places that have li-ion 18650 batteries. most of them have unknown brands, some have lg hg2 i guess and they sell at really high price like $15-20, that's too much for me and also for a battery
i found only one place that has some good batteries and selling them all on a good price, the funny part is that it sells lg hg2 with a price separated from all others, $17, just because other websites are selling with that price, all other batteries are in the right price range
i'm gonna get samsung 25r or 20r

Or buy them on FastTech

battery won't ship here, the battery shipping carriers won't ship to iran
i was so lucky my mod kit hadn't a battery

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey mates,
today i want to share my first FT experience with you, actually with beginners or those who haven't used FT services yet.
finally i got received the last shipment of my first order.
i can say, it's been a great place to buy from, really cheap prices, but there are some cons i cannot ignore
so number 1, the shipment was free from FT side, but my country charged me a LOT for each package shipment, either it's because i didn't pay anything there or it's just my country laws and blabla.
number 2 is more annoying, the stocking system of FT sucks, well, it gives some information that the item you're looking at, is in the stock or not, and if it isn't when will it arrive from the manufacturer.
so in my first shopping, i ordered some resistance wires, a vape kit, a RDA, a pack of jp cotton, and a couple ring like this
there were 13 items in my list, first 10 has been prepared in about 3 days, and the rest(3) had to wait for stock, one estimated 4, two other about 7-9.
5 days past, one was ready, they packaged and shipped.
other 2, one has past the estimated time thrice and the other one about a month and a lil bit more!!!
so the estimated time, is completely unreliable! you can't really have a plan for the items you're ordering at FT cause even when it's in stock, it may disappear all of a sudden, and then you gotta wait, and FT waits for manufacturer! how much more should i explain this? their stocking system sucks, too bad!
number 3 shows up when you are trying to get a bit of quick help, maybe about your order, maybe you want to replace items, or whatever before it gets packaged and shipped, you know what happens? you open up a ticket, it goes into queue, they tell you how much you shall wait, it mostly past that time, you'll see a new time and it goes on like that sometimes for even 4 days. 4 days to answer a support ticket specially about an order? WTF? isn't it an international shopping website?

so my first order:
1.got 2 months to arrive
2.shipment costed me a lot, if i knew it's gonna be like that i'd ask them to not split up my package, imagine each package, even one with just a little ce5 atomizer, has costed me a shipment fee (around $9)
3.my package and it's items been screwed up so badly, luckily the stuff didn't get hurt, just their boxes(absolutely my country customs and shit)
4.even with 3 shipment cost + duty and taxes, miraculously it was less than half the price of actual price here!
most of those items cannot be found in my country, here people don't even believe kanthan and ss heating wires exist!!!!!!! i looked up and found subox mini-c here somewhere, it was $75, while with all the things i paid it costed me about $35

Summary:
it been great buying from FastTech, prices are cheap, authentics and fakes exist and you know which you're buying, shipment is free(your country may charge you something), however it might take a long time to arrive, if you want to receive it asap, i suggest you buy items that are in stock, otherwise you may be unlucky and ...!
know that you can request to split up the order or send all in one.
items that are titled with "Authentic" or marked Authentic under it's title(in the short description) are originals and those that don't have it or says "Styled" are clones.
always use coupon code MAP when you don't actually have a coupon, cause this MAP thing applies to some items and cuts the price really good, for example this Griffin Aio RTA is $40.50 but MAP cuts $11.18 so it becomes $29.32. look above the item price you can see if it will be affected by MAP

ok i think it's all that, sorry if i made it too long or not clear enough, i've never been good with essays :/
thanks to great and awesome community of VapingUnderground for introducing FT to me and for teaching me all the great info in field of vaping.
Wonderful thing. You got 3.00 V 5.00. I wait. Gives me something to look forward too. 3 years never been burned. If you want it now go to a B&M.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Iran? That explains your somewhat cryptic first posts about the difficulties you have finding gear where you live. Could be worse though: If you get caught at Customs importing e-cig gear in Singapore you get an at home visit from the Ministry of Health - an agency that can and does impose heavy fines and jail time. But smoke like a sonofabitch? Ministry of Health is perfectly ok with that. :facepalm:

You may want to take a look at 3Fvape.com as well. They don't have as big a selection as FT but they ship fast. I haven't had one of those "arrives in 3 days - no wait another 2 - hold it 5 more - maybe in two more weeks" shipping issues with 3Fvape like you can get with FastTech. If it matters their company name doesn't appear on the package and my last 2 orders were only identified as "electrical gadgets" on the customs declaration.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iran? That explains your somewhat cryptic first posts about the difficulties you have finding gear where you live. Could be worse though: If you get caught at Customs importing e-cig gear in Singapore you get an at home visit from the Ministry of Health - an agency that can and does impose heavy fines and jail time. But smoke like a sonofabitch? Ministry of Health is perfectly ok with that. :facepalm:

You may want to take a look at 3Fvape.com as well. They don't have as big a selection as FT but they ship fast. I haven't had one of those "arrives in 3 days - no wait another 2 - hold it 5 more - maybe in two more weeks" shipping issues with 3Fvape like you can get with FastTech. If it matters their company name doesn't appear on the package and my last 2 orders were only identified as "electrical gadgets" on the customs declaration.

Oh man, I really feel for you buddy. But it's cool you are on this forum. Good luck with your vaping supplies.

thank you guys for you support, i'm looking into this 3fvape.com

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thank you guys for you support, i'm looking into this 3fvape.com

They are a VU supplier and they have their own forum here. It's worth subscribing to their forum as they post a lot of new product releases, weekend flash sales and the occasional site-wide discount codes there.

After a few years of ordering from FT I still do, but I'm growing to like 3F a lot more. My last two packages from 3F did China to USA in 7 days - just standard e-packet shipping. FT has never come close to doing that.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are a VU supplier and they have their own forum here. It's worth subscribing to their forum as they post a lot of new product releases, weekend flash sales and the occasional site-wide discount codes there.

After a few years of ordering from FT I still do, but I'm growing to like 3F a lot more. My last two packages from 3F did China to USA in 7 days - just standard e-packet shipping. FT has never come close to doing that.

well, guys, i guess i've mentioned i can't use paypal! i've two friend's paypal i can use but i just don't feel comfortable shopping with an account that isn't mine.
can i contact them here? i'm ready to code and implement bitcoin payment processor in their website for free. i just liked their products, there are some nice cloned rdta and rta.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey,you guys,i'm always here be with you :)
What can i do for you ? Can't pay with PayPal ?
May i have a screenshot about the problem ? and tell me your account name,then i can check it for you.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Gina he doesn't have his own PayPal account to use. I'm lost about what he is saying about Bitcoin. (I think he wants to set that up on the 3Fvape site. He's a programmer.)

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

thanks for calling

Hey,you guys,i'm always here be with you :)
What can i do for you ? Can't pay with PayPal ?
May i have a screenshot about the problem ? and tell me your account name,then i can check it for you.

hey Gina, problem is that my country is under sanctions and i can't use paypal or i have to use my friends' and that i don't want to

(I think he wants to set that up on the 3Fvape site. He's a programmer.)

and yes, i'm a programmer and adding a bitcoin payment option isn't a big deal, it also helps many other customers, many people just feel more comfortable paying by bitcoin, for it's anonymity and more! also, bitcoin price rising up everyday it will be a good profit for 3FVape

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow - I didn't know about the PP sanction. Wasn't aware that was done to certain countries.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
btw @Gina3FVAPE , 3fvape CF configuration is weak, too weak

EDIT: wishlist pop up is annoying, and ajax doesn't update wishlist button appearance to indicate it's wishlisting status. you know what i mean?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors