Become a Patron!

My Invention Could Save You Thousands of $$$$. Screw Upright Secure.

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
The worlds best vertical cartridge and juice tank storage solution. 510 thread compatible, designed to secure all cartridges and Juice Tanks. No more tipping over.. No more balancing games with your tanks or cartridges. Stop spills, leaks, tip overs, lost cartridges and draped oil before they ever happen. Screw in, Secure, Upright. Originally designed to simply keep cartridges vertical and out of kids reach, but it had so many extra benefits. So I made a larger model to comfortably handle Juice Tanks. Hand crafted with quality and care in the USA . The line of Keepers are simple and will always do their job. This has been entirely a post covid endeavour. I appreciate your support. The first batch is factory fresh and should be here any day.

Attachments

• TK Used Table.jpg
    TK Used Table.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, found the price. Begging your pardon, but you will never get Vapers to pay $30 US for an atty stand that only holds 3 atomizers, regardless of how nice the aluminium is. I might pay that if it held 8, or was capable of connecting more together or was multi-tierd.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks real nice and well-made, but vape/atty stands have been around for over a decade now. Wood, metal, plastic, etc. A M7 x .5 tap and die isn't that pricey.

I have 18 mods with atties in use sitting on the coffee table right now in containers from the dollar store and about the same in another room. Not many atties that aren't being used and what isn't is packed away, or is in a $4 acrylic rack from FT that I got long ago.

Not sure who your core market is? Peeps that own just a few atties likely wouldn't need all that and long-time vapers and collectors need much larger storage. Perhaps for a person who wants to show off a few things on Instagram? IDK who all that is...especially considering your product will be illegal in a few days.

Best of luck to ya though. :)

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Stick some rare earth magnets in the bottom so it won’t tip can make a tray of sorts to connect them to it

just an idea of somewhere to go next :)

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To be fair, it's a really nice, solid looking atomizer stand. Thing is, most Vapers tend to have alot of atomizers...Alot. Might have 20, 30, 40 or more. So please think about making longer stands to accommodate more attys. And do think about acrylic side pieces so you could tier those plates upward.

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
To be fair, it's a really nice, solid looking atomizer stand. Thing is, most Vapers tend to have alot of atomizers...Alot. Might have 20, 30, 40 or more. So please think about making longer stands to accommodate more attys. And do think about acrylic side pieces so you could tier those plates upward.
We have designs for keepers that will hold a variety. in a variety of cool shapes the largest will hold 6.over time acryclic will warp and the threads will strip. I will take a video going 30 mph on a flat bottom river boat... the thing wont tip over. thanks for the comments

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
Looks real nice and well-made, but vape/atty stands have been around for over a decade now. Wood, metal, plastic, etc. A M7 x .5 tap and die isn't that pricey.

I have 18 mods with atties in use sitting on the coffee table right now in containers from the dollar store and about the same in another room. Not many atties that aren't being used and what isn't is packed away, or is in a $4 acrylic rack from FT that I got long ago.

Not sure who your core market is? Peeps that own just a few atties likely wouldn't need all that and long-time vapers and collectors need much larger storage. Perhaps for a person who wants to show off a few things on Instagram? IDK who all that is...especially considering your product will be illegal in a few days.

Best of luck to ya though. :)
Our target market doesnt own a drill press, nor machines metal products... We do have a airtight tsa approved box that the keepers will fit in .. in development, maybe one day you can travel on a plane with your gear and not worry about the mess.. USA isnt the only place it is selling. Thankyou for your comments. Jack

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
Ok, found the price. Begging your pardon, but you will never get Vapers to pay $30 US for an atty stand that only holds 3 atomizers, regardless of how nice the stainless steel is. I might pay that if it held 8, or was capable of connecting more together or was multi-tierd.
thank you for your input.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We have designs for keepers that will hold a variety. in a variety of cool shapes the largest will hold 6.over time acryclic will warp and the threads will strip. I will take a video going 30 mph on a flat bottom river boat... the thing wont tip over. thanks for the comments
Best of luck with your sale. I would grab some but my flat bottom boat does 85MPH.

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
Can I see the math showing my "thousands of $$$$" in savings?
In my situation I spilled it in the car: It got on my phone and, dripped under the plastic center console. To clean it it needed to be disassembled which i couldnt do..it was like 4 separate pieces, you needed a special tool so i had to go to a shop. By that time it had settled in the carpet. It smelled and an afternoon parked in the heat made it even worse. It was particularly sticky and messy; and to make it even better it was my wifes car. Not sure i ever did get the smell completely out of the car. Needless to say It took plenty of time and effort to clean, and the sound out of my phone was never the same either. $14.99 and you could avoid all that.

Attachments

• IMG_7538.JPG
    IMG_7538.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2387.JPG
    IMG_2387.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8437.JPG
    IMG_8437.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6776.JPG
    IMG_6776.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2840.JPG
    IMG_2840.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8093.JPG
    IMG_8093.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How come you carry stand alone RTAs around? Just curious

If I was making and selling these, I'd start a secret FB group, put a serial number on and go for the HEMO market

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
How come you carry stand alone RTAs around? Just curious

If I was making and selling these, I'd start a secret FB group, put a serial number on and go for the HEMO market
Thank you for your comments. When you leave the house for more than a day, go camping, road trip, vacation, what do you do? I dont haul my big stand around.. I take a keeper, depending on the situation.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh for camping as such I just put any stand alone attys in empty pill bottles ans such with a bit of paper towell for an required cleanup after pulling it out of the pill bottle.
works great.
Mostly my extra attys go dry but otherwise ready to vape. Ones that I have to retire because of burned wick or the like go into pill bottles.
Juice is of course kept in leak proof bottles.
Batteries are kept in their proper holders. And a power bank charges them up in an extra mod as needed.

And with any camping trip type outing several zip lock freezer bags of various sizes for anything from wet/dirty socks to food storage.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang VU sure is choking a lot lately.. Need to hire some more bit monkeys to swap out floppy disks?

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor
New batch of larger prototypes back from shop, soon headed to production. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0789.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

the v8pekeeper

Unlisted Vendor

Just finished some larger protoypes. The largest holds 10 and is 11.625" L weighs about 6 oz. Super Solid.

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was hoping to see a device for my ride that could hold a mod or two, and not tilt on tight turns or sudden stops. You know... real life situations. My tanks don't travel without a mod attached.

VU Sponsors