Become a Patron!

jact25bd

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
When I look back 4 years from now, I can't believe I have actually done it. It had been 2 decades that I had been smoking cigarettes and 4 years ago I would burn completely 10-15 roll-ups a day. But now when I see people smoking I wonder how had I been taking in such a horrible smell and taste. I am proud of myself for quitting smoking with the help of vaping, not because it's good for my health but because now I know my habit is no longer hurting my loved ones and my finances.

It all started when one day in my office I decided to listen to my wife's advice of trying the electronic cigarettes Tesco and Sainsbury's were selling in those days and that looked just like a cigarette. Well, initially I was enjoying those for a few days until I realized these were not giving me the satisfaction that a cigarette gave. So I decided to buy a pack of B&H just to complement the Electronic Cigarette. That was a wrong move as I found myself again smoking and the E-Cigs remained untouched in my office drawer.

Few months passed since I went back to smoking. I could feel inside that I wasn't doing the right thing and also can see this in my wife's eye. I decided to give it a try again. This time I bought an Aspire clearomizer Pen with some 12mg tobacco flavour e-liquid. Those were working fine until I noticed I had started developing mouth ulcers in extreme. It was definitely for the vaping. I checked a few blogs and got several advice from those. Some said to change the pg/vg value and some said to use different coils. Well, none of those advices worked and once again stopped vaping and started smoking.

For the 3rd time, I decided to vape again when I came to know about Direct-to-lungs vaping. It struck me that as before I was doing MTL where the vapour stays in the mouth for longer and that may be the cause of the mouth ulcer. So started DTL vaping and the mouth ulcer issue didn't come back. Since then I have not smoked and used only vape.

After 6 months have passed since I was vaping, I realized this is something I should be involved in commercial level and formed an online shop name Rossat Vape. The idea behind Rossat Vape is not only to start a new venture but at the same time help others to get rid of the habit of smoking by providing easy access to advice and wide range of vaping products.

It's been 4 years since I am vaping and 3 years running the vaping business.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After 6 months have passed since I was vaping, I realized this is something I should be involved in commercial level and formed an online shop name Rossat Vape. The idea behind Rossat Vape is not only to start a new venture but at the same time help others to get rid of the habit of smoking by providing easy access to advice and wide range of vaping products.

It's been 4 years since I am vaping and 3 years running the vaping business.

Appreciate your story. Good to hear you've quit smoking. Welcome. :wave: @RMarcusY , @5150sick

jact25bd

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Just took a look at your site, @jact25bd ...

' Vaporesso Swag POS Features '

Surprising: I thought Vaporesso made good products. Too bad the new one is a POS. :)
Hi Freyja
Thanks for the pointing. It was a typo of my product editor which is corrected.
Surely Vaporesso makes premium quality vaping hardware as I myself have been using them for more than a year.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome!
:wave:

Congrats on quitting smoking by vaping!
I have been over 6 years cigarette free thanks to vaping!
:hearts:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Great story! I hope your shop continues to prosper!

I hit 7 years last month. I couldn't have done it without vaping!

VU Sponsors