Become a Patron!

My Smok Nord pod won't stay in

I just got a Smok Nord today and it's been working great. My only issue is that the pod won't stay in. It keeps popping out every time I try to put it in.

I made sure I put the coil in correctly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have no experience with pod based units, apologies for that. I run way behind the times as is said. I like a mech mod squounker & RDAs, looking to go to regular plain old dripping soon to eventually. I think maybe @The Cromwell or even @Train might know some about pod systems, but don't take that as gospel. If they do, they'll see my Bat signals to them. :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have no experience with pod devices, but this man may be able to help. Maybe.
Are you using it to quit smoking?

jasonali13

Member For 1 Year
I have 2 of these and the most i find is the pod may pop up just a little after being in my pocket for a while.

Sometimes i take it out and press down on the pod slightly and it seems to push down just a bit.

Im not sure what you mean by it keeps popping up

Had the same exact problem with mine your most likely not doing it wrong and your just gonna have to return the mod to smok. You can message them on intagram and they will be more than willing to help you out as long as you have the original packaging.

VU Sponsors