Become a Patron!

Need a Not-Dumbed-Down DIY Ejuice Calculator

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Hi. I've been looking online for an ejuice calculator, and, like everything else on the net, everyone's just copying everyone else's.

These online calculators assume you have only one nicotine base with a particular PG/VG ratio and a particular nicotine concentration. I have 120ml of 18mg nicotine in a 50/50 base and 120ml of 36mg nicotine in a 50/50 base. I also have extra VG to increase the percentage of that and prevent dry mouth.

I also have sucralose sweetener (liquid) and flavor concentrates.

Can anyone point me to a calculator that isn't ridiculously oversimplified?

Note to webmasters: Innovate. Don't just copy everyone else's stuff. It makes web search a lot harder. Thanks.

Thanks.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You could just add the two together and you'd have 240ml's of 27mg nicotine in a 50/50 base and just go from there.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
You could just add the two together and you'd have 240ml's of 27mg nicotine in a 50/50 base and just go from there.

Yeah. That does work in equal amounts. I was doing 10ml of each and 10ml of flavor/sweetener for 50/50 PG mixes. For 35/65, I'm doing 15ml of the 36mg and 6ml of VG.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like it also assumes one batch of nicotine base
No, sir, you can do any ratio of nic you choose. It's a free download for Windows, just get it and look around, see what you think. It's the only one I've used for over four years. And easy to uninstall if it just isn't what you're after. ;)

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
No, sir, you can do any ratio of nic you choose. It's a free download for Windows, just get it and look around, see what you think. It's the only one I've used for over four years. And easy to uninstall if it just isn't what you're after. ;)

OK. I'll try it. Earlier, I was just doing systems of linear equations that you learn in 1st semester Chemistry class. It could get a little more complex as I experiment with the PG ratios.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Not really understanding the issue. I make my own nic base and just set my calculator to 0nic max vg. All I'm actually needing from any calculator is the grams of each flavor and my base needed.

VU Sponsors