Become a Patron!

Need help on finding clear empty e-juice glass dropper

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! Does anyone have a suggestion on a good and safe(FDA) reusable/washable e-juice empty glass dropper? I've been googling but they dont really say anything about rewashable or used for e-juice. Im planning to mix/diy some e-juice on it and store it for later, maybe even store e-juice in it for a year or so just in case.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go and have a look at your local pharmacy/chemist/drug store shop. I buy mine from my local one. They dont have them on their shelves at mine but are happy to sell me some of their own they use. I know they are good ones and not some could be from anywhere crap.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You not going to find bottles MADE for vaping. ....
Any glass bottle with a glass dropper will work.... hell plastic droppers and bottle will be PERFECT safe.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why clear? Most prefer amber, cobalt, or even the green glass, to protect from sunlight.

http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/ if you're in the states, this is a very reliable vendor. I've used them for a few years, recommended by a couple friends. If you;re not in the states, I don't know anything about their shipping outward.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would be happier finding a non child proof cap one with a wide mouth and a decent bulb.
Since no crotch fruit or fuck trophies running around I need no child proof caps and if some one's ill begotten sexually transmitted disease in my place then it was not raised correctly to not be here illegally or not to fuck with someone else's shit.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all that have replied :). Those site that was recommended had shipping costs that changed my mind. $11 shipping cost for 20 items. I didn't know blue or green glass dropper was a good color. If you guys are interested, i have found an ebay seller with a whopping feedback of 62,389, 100%. Its also free shipping and it costs $6.50 for a pack of 6 with bulb included/dropper! Im totally gonna snag some bottles right now! :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/111703040618

Last edited:

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would be happier finding a non child proof cap one with a wide mouth and a decent bulb.
Since no crotch fruit or fuck trophies running around I need no child proof caps and if some one's ill begotten sexually transmitted disease in my place then it was not raised correctly to not be here illegally or not to fuck with someone else's shit.
Lmao I bet you didn't last a week at ECF BN! :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao I bet you didn't last a week at ECF BN! :D
umm lasted a lot longer than you would have thought.

And fuck other people's kids, fuck the parent's that are so self absorbed and not paying attention to them to raise them properly instead of the moron screen in their hands.
I am certain most people have fuck trophies in a small horde like those fucking worthless purse dogs but cannot just drop them off at a child pound when they get tired of them.

VU Sponsors