Become a Patron!

Need MTL Box / salt help.

I'm trying to buy an Xmas present for the wife who wants to quit smoking. I've done a lot of reading to get myself educated and STILL have questions..!! But can narrow this down to these - can I use the Geekvape Aegis Mini as an MTL using salt based e-liquids? I'm hoping there's a high resistance coil I can use with the Mini set at 20W or less. Tank recommendations? Thanks!!!

diagrammatiks

Member For 1 Year
Sure. It just depends on the tank. Old schoolers will probably say the kayfun.

Cheaper new stuff... the vandy vape berserker is good, the vapefly galaxies is good too.

I’ve been using the coilart salt tank. My favorite by far.

Oh if you want a drop in coil.. the aspire nautilus is still pretty good. And the innokin zenith

Sure. It just depends on the tank. Old schoolers will probably say the kayfun.

Cheaper new stuff... the vandy vape berserker is good, the vapefly galaxies is good too.

I’ve been using the coilart salt tank. My favorite by far.

Oh if you want a drop in coil.. the aspire nautilus is still pretty good. And the innokin zenith
MANY Thanks!! The Coilart looks perfect! Appreciate it!! Happy Thanksgiving!

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
Suggest you start out with a tank that has drop-in coils and not one that you need to build coils on. Your wife is liable to be disappointed if you get her a tank she has to build on. Building can come later. Start with drop-in coils, which means don't get the Coilart!

Got it... Esp since I'll be the one getting handed the device with instructions to "fix it" LOL.... I'll probably head for the Zenith or the Nautilus2. REALLY appreciate all the advice!!

OK, so it's Christmas and everything is open (I cannot say enough good things about the folks at GeekVape in HK...wow). I have the Zenith tank which I did not expect to have an optional coil... It comes with a 1.6 Kanthal coil (10W) and an optional 0.8 (18W) Kanthal coil. She'll be using the Aegis Mini which has a selectable voltage from 5-80W so the mod should be good. Which coil should I install for the 35mg salt juices we bought? This is her first journey away from the BLU e-cigs and Newports.... Thanks...and Merry Christmas!!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me the .8 with 35mg nic would be too much. That coil with higher watts and little more open airflow will produce more vapor. More vapor=more nic. Start at the low end around 8 watts and work your way up with the 1.6

VU Sponsors