Become a Patron!

Need VG

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Liquid Barn has been out of gallon sizes of VG for what seems to be months now. Any other suppliers with high quality VG I can get it from??

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven’t used Liquidnicotinewholesalers.com but lots of peeps here on the forum has. Also River Supply aka Nic river has VG & I believe free shipping at $50

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are folks that are happy with this: https://wildlyorganic.com/products/vegetable-glycerine?variant=31331118743654
Here's the thread that it's discussed in: https://vapingunderground.com/threads/finally-found-a-great-coconut-based-vg.556897/ I haven't tried this, but probably will when I need to order VG.

Essential Depot drastically raised their prices with covid, they were my and many others goto before.

Like Hearts said RiverSupply.com has good VG. I've used it before and only switched because I was able to get a good deal at the time from Essential Depot.

HeartlandVapes sells VG as well, I have not tried theirs.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They sell pharmacutical grade VG at my local feed company. It is $24.99 a gallon. I buy quarts there for $12.99. PG is slightly more for what ever reason. I have been vaping it off and on for about 3 years. Previously I got my vg/pg from a Totally Wicked retail store. Their retail stores are now closed and I honestly find the feed store to have a better tasting product at a fraction of the cost. Most will probably think it is ghetto to buy my vaping supplies at the same store that sells sweet feed but I am a cheap bastard and do not like waiting on USPS.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very useful thread. Been shopping for a good price on vg and this pointed me right there.
Heartland was cheaper than several others, cheaper shipping options too. Just ordered a gallon from them.

VU Sponsors