VU Challenge Sponsor

Profile M RTA
The Smallest But Sophisticated Mesh RTA​

wotofo profile m rta banner pc

What’s In The Package​

wotofo nexMESH pro tank package standard

wotofo profile m rta boom

The Secret Advantage Of Being Short​

Structurally, being short makes vapor travel less to get into your mouth, thus being better in retaining the original flavor of your e-liquid.
wotofo profile m rta information 1

All Engineered For Accurate Air Distribution​

The Profile M has a subtlety designed top airflow system. Air gets in from the slanted path, and splits into multiple streams by the honeycombed chamber ceiling, then hits directly onto the heating mesh, sizzling all the flavors out.
wotofo profile m rta information 02

No Worries, It Never Leaks!​

Besides its capability to produce immense flavor, the Profile M RTA is made to be leak-free, since it indeed is your right to have a troubleless vape.
wotofo profile m rta information 03

MESH OPTIONS FOR THE PROFILE M​

All the original Profile RDA meshes can work with the Profile M RTA. And a smaller Clapton mesh is now added to the family, which means you can also use it on your Profile RDA.

PUSH-OPEN TOP CAP, EASY REFILLING​

To fill the tank, you just push open the top cap, and the filling hole will be revealed.
wotofo profile m rta cap01

wotofo profile m rta cap02

wotofo profile m rta cap03

Learn more details in:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks interesting, but I'm well stocked up on Og profiles and Unitya it may be a while before I might try this one;....

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
No worries, the coils of Profile M RTA are compatible with OG Profile RDA and Profile Unity RTA.
You could have a try with the Clapton Mesh S coils first. Then make a decision if you really need the Profile M RTA

Have a nice day!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No worries, the coils of Profile M RTA are compatible with OG Profile RDA and Profile Unity RTA.
You could have a try with the Clapton Mesh S coils first. Then make a decision if you really need the Profile M RTA

Have a nice day!
When will this be available in the US

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably end up with at least one of them. I'd be more excited if it had a quarter turn top cap instead of that slider. When they're on a railing, they stay closed a little better. Hopefully you guys made that thing stiff.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I'll probably end up with at least one of them. I'd be more excited if it had a quarter turn top cap instead of that slider. When they're on a railing, they stay closed a little better. Hopefully you guys made that thing stiff.
Thanks for your advice, Sir

VU Sponsors