Become a Patron!

New Atomizer: Steam Crave Meson RTA

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone, today s topic I want to discuss is the atomizer, steam crave meson rta, I think this brand of atomizer should be familiar to many people. The product I’m going to introduce to you today has a single-coil build platform and is available in a 25mm diameter. The deck provides you with two simple structures and a chamber to condense the steam.

Meson steam crave features a top filling system, you only need to open the top cover to fill it quickly, and there is no risk of vape juice leakage. The top also has an adjustable airflow system, so you can precisely control the amount of inhalation. The container has two kinds of e-liquid capacity, bubble glass 6ml and straight tube glass 5ml. I think it is very humane that the glass tube can be replaced because it means that you can change the capacity you want at will.
Meson-RTA-10.jpg

Perfectly compatible with steam crave hardon mini dna100c mod, the output performance and intelligence of such a high-power product will definitely satisfy you. If you are looking for more practical devices, the best online vape store uk will give you the best presentation.

More interesting e-cigs:
xros 3 price
top argus p1 voopoo

VU Sponsors