Become a Patron!

New builder, poor results with a couple tanks

I have a serpent RDTA and Ijoy exo RTA. Both are giving me nothing but issues, and after countless hours troubleshooting and fixing problem after problem, I am not able to enjoy either still.
Ive had no luck with the RTA, theres a threaded screw stuck in the single coil deck, the velocity deck is set up now but perhaps the wires are too big, I get very little flavor and vapor with high heat up time at 80w (max for my mod) with fused clapton dual build at 0.16.

My best results so far is the serpent. Its giving me some issues with the clamp deck, it doens't like to hold wires in place (especially my thick pre-built one), and the wires move around when I try to adjust. Its in place now, and working, but its giving me burned hits now. I got a couple of decent hits off of it but it quickly went bad.

The issues are so varied it is hard to troubleshoot, i'd like to ask from my best build and try to fix from there... What can be causing the dry hits? Ive researched a lot and it seems to be wicking method, but ive tried many different styles and never had good results. It doesnt seem to'drink in' the liquid, or it gives dry hits.

VU Sponsors