Become a Patron!

New DIY Ejuice Journal

RedEllie

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Hello, I am new and so glad to be here with you all! I see from the guidelines that I can post here about the new DIY journal over at the ejuiceDIYjournal website. It's been a real labor of love to provide a missing piece to those who make their own eliquids.

The idea is to have a running paper recipe book to keep track of mixing juices. It's big - 8.5" x 11" and full of pages to write down the ml's, % and drops along with suppliers, flavors and additives. No more scraps of paper to get lost and forgotten. Come on over and take a look!

Last edited:

RedEllie

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Once you discover how easy it is to organize your original formulas for vaping, you will never lose a favorite recipe again and find your favorites as easily as opening a page in a book. View all the features at the ejuiceDIYjournal website.

Cover 3D Big Red.png

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm one of those people who likes books....I couldn't read the funnies on a Kendal personally.... there's something reassuring about knowing my recepies are sitting on my bookcase and not in a drawer of scribbled notes or some electronic file. In my experince in the evolution of a vaper there comes a time when you start to DIY whether it's from a matter of expense or a matter of tailoring your own vape to your tastes....I'm an old school genny user and I DIY for both reasons, but for those of you who are newer vapers and are vaping dual coil tanks the price of juice must be killing you...it's time to DIY.

RedEllie

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
I hear you, especially when you find just the right mix. Or try to remember the small change that made it great.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always tell myself ..I don't need to write it down ..I'll remember.....I gotta stop believing what I tell myself.... I can't be trusted.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Suggestion for v2 journal....
Make it spiral bound so it can be opened flat on the mixing table.

RedEllie

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Excellent idea! Would love to do it but, until that can happen, an alternative is to take it to the copy store and they can cut and bind it with a spiral. Easy and affordable.

VU Sponsors