Become a Patron!

New flavors that I have loved!

I've been trying new flavors all the time. Even if I find one that is my favorite I will always continue to look for more. Of course keeping a private stash of my favorite though lol.

The two brands that I have been really interested in lately have been Cosmic Fog and Beard Vape Co. I found them on fogitup.com

Fogitup.com has a few different brands then what I have seen so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction to something similar that I can continue trying new aND fresh stuff? Thanks ahead of time.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What are your favorite flavor profiles?

My favorites have to be the custards and the creams. I had one called zepps custard pie that was amazing. It was smooth and rich all the way through. How about you?

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm currently vaping one from Vape Wild, On Cloud Custard. IMHO it is very tasty and well worth the price. A couple others that get good reviews of theirs are S+C2 and B+C2, strawberry/creme and blueberry/creme.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a custard/bakery fan as well. Back when I was buying all my juice I had several that were in my normal rotation from Yeti Vapes, Stashu (a vanilla/caramel custard) and Abbott Road ( Strawberry custard). I also am a big fan of Vanilla Custard Cream from Verde Valley Vapes, and almost anything custard/doughnut from The Vaping Watch. I have been into DIY for about a year now and hardly buy juice anymore, though.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
0e6c8190d2ada4a16a9cb13b2d68483b.jpg

VU Sponsors