Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If it's a quality product. Sending a few out for review shouldn't be a concern. Seeing that they aren't willing to do so triggers a flag for me.

I agree 1000% Scuba-Matt ... some are very slow to learn though, I guess they figure they can just slide in on the high wattage craze. Well, I will be staying tuned for reviews from whoever bought this thing. I am curious for sure.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
They make a mod in the shape of a violin, one that includes an MP3 player, look like a Coke/Red Bull can, and other such 'novelty' type vapes. That makes this an automatic no for me, at least until there are thousands out there and I see someone scope it.

http://www.simeiyue.cn/rated-e-cig-vio-violin-style-best-e-cigarette.html
http://www.simeiyue.cn/smy-brand-vapor-dv-mod-with-mp3-function.html
http://www.simeiyue.cn/ecig-brand-pure-vapor-ecola.html

Yeah, I saw the coke can PV on Focalecig :eek: .. No bueno :p These products scream " I am completely out of touch with the market, and have never vaped before, but buy this, it's best one" :D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow... those are super cheesy. Almost look like a tourist item at a cheap flea market.
Totally agree Nikita... they are going to have to HARD to earn a positive reputation with such a competitive vape market.
Starting off with NO beta units or samples or videos is not a good sign.

Yup .. that screams take the money and run to me ;)

burgundyblack

Member For 4 Years
I was really tempted. Having 3 18650s could mean I could take it on the road with me without having to bring a battery charger, especially if it offers the USB charging option. However, reading some of the stuff in this thread has made me a bit gun shy on it.

Plus I'm pretty confident we'll see a dual 26650 by the end of the year.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Hrmm, seems to be a lot of putting this mod down before it even hits the streets. Looks good to me actually. A different take on the standard box mod. Doesn't look cheap at all to me either. But I'll see when the one I ordered arrives. As for some of their other products, I've seen more than a few people using that coke can mod down at the beach a couple of weekends ago. So apparently some people like that stuff. And on as to whether or not they send units out to people to "beta test," do you think Apple just sends an iphone out to any one who contacts them to test or review? How about HTC, or LG, or any number of other companies? Nope. They do have people that beta test for them. And they are either tied to the company or bound by an NDA. As to what SMY is doing, I can't tell you. And I don't see it as a mark against SMY that they choose not to send a unit to some random person that contacts them. I know I wouldn't send anyone I didn't know a test unit or prototype unit that I didn't know or trust. Would you?

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 18650's in series. Seems to me this requires a balance plug to charge on board. Thus battery removal would be necessary for charging. I don't get how they calc the watts on this but minimum output voltage is 9.9. At a resistance of 1 ohm would be 98 watts. at .3 would be 326 watts. at 4 ohms would be 24 watts. So if I wanted to vape at 10 watts I'd need a resistance of about 10 ohms which it doesn't support. Better still if I vape at 5 watts my resistance would be almost 20 ohms at the minimum output voltage of 9.9. Unless someone can show me where or why ohms law doesn't apply to this mod I will have to through the bullshit flag on it

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Again, the minimum output is NOT 9.9. That is the minimum INPUT. The output voltage is 1 to 12.6.

3 18650's in series. Seems to me this requires a balance plug to charge on board. Thus battery removal would be necessary for charging. I don't get how they calc the watts on this but minimum output voltage is 9.9. At a resistance of 1 ohm would be 98 watts. at .3 would be 326 watts. at 4 ohms would be 24 watts. So if I wanted to vape at 10 watts I'd need a resistance of about 10 ohms which it doesn't support. Better still if I vape at 5 watts my resistance would be almost 20 ohms at the minimum output voltage of 9.9. Unless someone can show me where or why ohms law doesn't apply to this mod I will have to through the bullshit flag on it

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
can anyone explain what they had attached to the 510? I couldnt figure it out. Wasnt any kind of atty i have seen.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the only prob I have with the God Mod is the size I mean look how big that sucka is... gigantic ..
I do like its ability to go under 7 watts but after thinking about it I am going to get a IPV v3 now watch me in a month say "I just got the God mod" haha

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Hrmm, hard to tell just how big it is. Not meaning to be offensive, but her hands look small, giving the mod the appearance of being huge.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hrmm, hard to tell just how big it is. Not meaning to be offensive, but her hands look small, giving the mod the appearance of being huge.
haha no no man you are right her hands are tiny I wonder if they give the dimensions on their site... me go see

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So overall not huge and giant in comparison, but definitely bigger than the Sigelei/IPV3.
Both of them are pretty big I like the 3 battery idea in the smy but now charge by usb? hell what to get

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched the video, and two things sprung to my mind:

1/ Now I understand why the edges are rounded: the thing is so damn huge it'll help the user wrap their hand around it.

2/ Have you seen that video on Youtube in which some dude vapes out of a 400W disco fog machine? Well, amazingly, it's almost as if one of SMY's execs saw that video, and instead of thinking "that's incredibly stupid" like all normal people, they seriously said "let's create portable stupid."

As a reasonable vaper, I'm almost ashamed that something so over the top hits the market: I reckon those who'll be seen using one of these things outside their home will give all of us a bad name.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

1/ Now I understand why the edges are rounded: the thing is so damn huge it'll help the user wrap their hand around it.

2/ Have you seen that video on Youtube in which some dude vapes out of a 400W disco fog machine? Well, amazingly, it's almost as if one of SMY's execs saw that video, and instead of thinking "that's incredibly stupid" like all normal people, they seriously said "let's create portable stupid."

As a reasonable vaper, I'm almost ashamed that something so over the top hits the market: I reckon those who'll be seen using one of these things outside their home will give all of us a bad name.
Yeah I sure would not be my vape and carry and can you imagine lifting that thing to your mouth everytime you drip? I guess they want to give us a workout too.. Ive decided to go with the IPV v3 and sell the IPV v2 and I am dont after that for along long time.. ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
can anyone explain what they had attached to the 510? I couldnt figure it out. Wasnt any kind of atty i have seen.
It was some home brew thing with a positive and negative pole it was bizarre to say the least I guess I was suppose to be impressed I just thought WTF!

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7 to 10 watts for myself, but I've been using nothing but Kanger tanks that run 1.5 to 1.8 ohms...I do want to try an RDA soon so that I can have the ability to get cloudy and see if the Flavor boost is as true as some say it is....I'm mostly into the flavor of the vape, I only order juices that allow me to add extra flavor shots to them lol....I'm a flavor whore.

You're not a true flavor whore until you get into rebuildables. If you are more of a tank guy go with a kayfun. You can never go wrong with a kayfun and it will make you wonder why you were even vaping with kanger products.

I only do ultra sub-ohm builds on occasion so I have no need for a device like this, but it's still cool. How many watts do you guys use on a daily basis?

50watts-100watts daily
.09-.4 builds

I think the watts thing is getting out of hand. When will it stop? 500 or 1000w? I personally vape around 15-20w, so I have no need for 180w. I do like the dual 18650. That would last me a couple days at 15w.

That is a lot of power very close to your face.

I have to say, it is a very nice looking mod though.

Because some people build really low like me. I usually vape at 100+ watts. I love hot vapes. I don't take short pulls either. Looong 5second+ pulls.

I agree with this statement, and I kind of wish that the market wasn't such an easy to play for Chinese manufacturers. SMY is a totally unproven manufacturer, and they are too cheap to invest in having some solid product reviews done for the God Mod so that consumers can feel both informed and safe about a potential purchase of this product.

I, for one like the idea of dual and triple 18650 VW mods, and 26650 as well specifically for the battery life. However, I would not jump on board when this mod has neither been tested, or tried. I don't trust any manufacturer that is not willing to "prove" themselves, and their product in this market. Until the release of this 150w VW mod SMY was just a manufacturer of janky ecigarette products with no following within the US market. This mod has absolutely nothing but face value going for it at the moment.

Completely agree with you. I would recommend people Sigelei products instead because Pioneer4You has bad business practices. I'm sure if we wait SMY will get better. But for now ehhh

Just out of curiosity (to compare it to Sigelei and P4Y's stuff) I contacted the company for some more info.
http://www.simeiyue.cn/smy-best-e-cig-box-mod-god180w.html

The chip is made by Nuvonton (out of Taiwan). They wouldnt give me the details on chipset used.
http://www2.nuvoton.com/hq/enu/Pages/default.aspx

The release date is Oct 6. They are doing preorders now.
Price is $75.00 wholesale. Minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 10 units.
50 kits goes down to $71.00 per unit. 200 units the price drops to $66

Taiwan makes some of the best chips in the world. So I would love it if more chips came from taiwan. Apple, Samsung, and most other tech companies get their processors from taiwan.

I also reached out to SMY for more info on the product, and also to review the product. The only thing they were willing to tell to me is how much I could buy it for, WRONG ANSWER. Then they proceeded to hit up VC's comment section with solicitations to buy :rolleyes:

Can we at least get a youtube video demo from their company? Show me something other than a MOQ, because as l said, they are a relative unknown, and unproven manufacturer in this Market. And they are using an uknown chip set in a triple 650 powered high wattage device, so they need to come to this market with some very detailed, and verifiable information. Most especially after watching that video about that Hcigar 35W device catching fire. o_O

The scheduled release date is on my birthday so maybe it will be good luck, lol :p

Maybe the bigger youtube reviewers can get one.

If it's a quality product. Sending a few out for review shouldn't be a concern. Seeing that they aren't willing to do so triggers a flag for me.

They might send them out to bigger youtube reviewers instead.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I saw the coke can PV on Focalecig :eek: .. No bueno :p These products scream " I am completely out of touch with the market, and have never vaped before, but buy this, it's best one" :D

Just because you don't like a design doesn't mean everybody doesn't like it. That's why I love vaping so much, the choices. Also, vape gear isn't a fashion statement.

Yup .. that screams take the money and run to me ;)

Not really. Nobody just hands out test units. Companies don't want negative press so they handpick testers. They also want to get a bang for their buck(as much spotlight per test unit). Seems like people are butthurt they couldn't get a freebie. I'm sure if a bigger youtube reviewer asked fo4 one they would probably get it.

Hrmm, seems to be a lot of putting this mod down before it even hits the streets. Looks good to me actually. A different take on the standard box mod. Doesn't look cheap at all to me either. But I'll see when the one I ordered arrives. As for some of their other products, I've seen more than a few people using that coke can mod down at the beach a couple of weekends ago. So apparently some people like that stuff. And on as to whether or not they send units out to people to "beta test," do you think Apple just sends an iphone out to any one who contacts them to test or review? How about HTC, or LG, or any number of other companies? Nope. They do have people that beta test for them. And they are either tied to the company or bound by an NDA. As to what SMY is doing, I can't tell you. And I don't see it as a mark against SMY that they choose not to send a unit to some random person that contacts them. I know I wouldn't send anyone I didn't know a test unit or prototype unit that I didn't know or trust. Would you?

100% agreement.

I was really tempted. Having 3 18650s could mean I could take it on the road with me without having to bring a battery charger, especially if it offers the USB charging option. However, reading some of the stuff in this thread has made me a bit gun shy on it.

Plus I'm pretty confident we'll see a dual 26650 by the end of the year.

Charging through USB would take hours upon hours for a full charge.

I think we'll see dual 26650 vw mods in a month.

Use your brain. Its input voltage. 3x 18650's derp derp.

the only prob I have with the God Mod is the size I mean look how big that sucka is... gigantic ..
I do like its ability to go under 7 watts but after thinking about it I am going to get a IPV v3 now watch me in a month say "I just got the God mod" haha

I have a passionate hatred for Pioneer4You. They screw over customers and have terrible service. Warranty bait and switch and price-fixing come to mind. BOTH ILLEGAL IN AMURICA.

Ok Mr. VapingWorldRevolvesAroundMe. You should be more ashamed of the way you think. You probably give us a bad name too, but I could be wrong since it's just me MAKING ASSUMPTIONS. Just because you think something is reasonable doesn't mean everybody else does. For the most part, a lot of people welcome the 3x18650 for battery life and it's not that much larger than the sigelei or ipv3. Hammond boxes are bigger than the SMY GOD. AND I happen to vape between 50 and 240 watts daily and I found myself pretty reasonable.

Yeah I sure would not be my vape and carry and can you imagine lifting that thing to your mouth everytime you drip? I guess they want to give us a workout too.. Ive decided to go with the IPV v3 and sell the IPV v2 and I am dont after that for along long time.. ;)

Again, I hate Pioneer4You and their price fixing bullshit and warrany bait and switch horseshit. But it's your choice. Buy what you like. I nust hope somebody sues them for those two things I mentioned so they know not to fuck around with their customers.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just because you don't like a design doesn't mean everybody doesn't like it. That's why I love vaping so much, the choices. Also, vape gear isn't a fashion statement.

Not really. Nobody just hands out test units. Companies don't want negative press so they handpick testers. They also want to get a bang for their buck(as much spotlight per test unit). Seems like people are butthurt they couldn't get a freebie. I'm sure if a bigger youtube reviewer asked fo4 one they would probably get it.

100% agreement.

I have a passionate hatred for Pioneer4You. They screw over customers and have terrible service. Warranty bait and switch and price-fixing come to mind. BOTH ILLEGAL IN AMURICA.

Ok Mr. VapingWorldRevolvesAroundMe. You should be more ashamed of the way you think. You probably give us a bad name too, but I could be wrong since it's just me MAKING ASSUMPTIONS. Just because you think something is reasonable doesn't mean everybody else does. For the most part, a lot of people welcome the 3x18650 for battery life and it's not that much larger than the sigelei or ipv3. Hammond boxes are bigger than the SMY GOD. AND I happen to vape between 50 and 240 watts daily and I found myself pretty reasonable.

Again, I hate Pioneer4You and their price fixing bullshit and warrany bait and switch horseshit. But it's your choice. Buy what you like. I nust hope somebody sues them for those two things I mentioned so they know not to fuck around with their customers.
Dude enought quoting already its fine to have opinions remember man "Opinions are like Assholes we all have one" but to quote every person in the thread kinda is a bit odd like you are correcting us or something... I do agree with some of the things you have said you are correct Taiwan has some of the best chip fab's in the world... a majority of INTEL's chips and AMD are made in Malaysia and Taiwan.. in regards to Pioneer 4 you ... I have seen conflict but I may even pass on all these devices as I really do not use my IPV V2 that much to be honest.. It's not just about watts amps matter and that is where everyone is very confused... but its all good

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@r2beat, Company's do hand out units to reviewers and vendors. That's the way the game has been played for some time. If their confident in their product, there shouldn't be any issues with handing some units out to vendors and reviewers.
I did like what I saw in the video,
What were people thinking the size of a triple 18650 device was going to be? It's not any bigger then the custom triple 18650 I own.
I'm still on the fence with this mod. I do wish they would send a few out for review. As far as who to trust with a review goes, There are at least 20 well know and trusted video reviewers and same with written ones. Ever read Nikitia's reviews, Honest and in depth. Funny all the rest of these Chinese companies know who to send their product for review.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

100% agreement.

I'm sorry, but who are you again? I'll wait o_O .. And "fashion statements"? Who said anything about fashion, this is a box mod discussion, so you can take your stereotypical cave man-ish tripe and vape it. I challenge you to find a single discussion, or vapeporn thread on this, or any other ecigarette forum where the coke can mod is being discussed beyond jokes taking jabs at it, and/or being requested and demanded for purchase? I'll wait for that one too :confused:

The only thing that I got from your long winded, vapid comments is that you're asshole with no social skills, and way too much time on your hands. And it is rather rich to listen to No-name talk about bigger names. Bye ... :rolleyes:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. But I didn't attack you personally.
With that said, kindly eat feces, you pompous verbose nincompoop.
haha you said nincompoop I have not heard that term in a long time hahah :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@r2beat, Company's do hand out units to reviewers and vendors. That's the way the game has been played for some time. If their confident in their product, there shouldn't be any issues with handing some units out to vendors and reviewers.
I did like what I saw in the video,
What were people thinking the size of a triple 18650 device was going to be? It's not any bigger then the custom triple 18650 I own.
I'm still on the fence with this mod. I do wish they would send a few out for review. As far as who to trust with a review goes, There are at least 20 well know and trusted video reviewers and same with written ones. Ever read Nikitia's reviews, Honest and in depth. Funny all the rest of these Chinese companies know who to send their product for review.
You go dog :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

100% agreement.

94 days vaping huh? Ok MrIThinkIknowEverythingAboutVapingWithin3Months .. I think you are the one who gives us a bad name..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
94 days vaping huh? Ok MrIThinkIknowEverythingAboutVapingWithin3Months .. I think you are the one who gives us a bad name..
Yeah he is really on top of it I think he means well just does not understand how forums work and preaching is not the way to do it... If you are an expert no your audience. hip shooting will get you know where here someone who knows more than you will catch it.. :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah he is really on top of it I think he means well just does not understand how forums work and preaching is not the way to do it... If you are an expert no your audience. hip shooting will get you know where here someone who knows more than you will catch it.. :)

But omfg he vapes at 240 watts - he must be elite!!!! Wtf is wrong with me, I should be bowing to this obvious cool kid.. I guess I should have 'Used my Brain' like he so elegantly told another member

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

How the hell did I miss that? This $3@&! has been vaping for all of 94 days and has the audacity to come in here to "correct and criticize" the posts and opinions of the more experienced members here, including myself .. *cough* 3 years and counting?:confused: If I had realized that earlier I would have been a lot meaner in my reply:p

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had realized that earlier I would have been a lot meaner in my reply:p

Meanness doesn't become a lady. Ignoring him or showing polite disdain is classier :)

Anyhow he's probably just a kid, and he's probably realized he's made quite a fool of himself already. No need to pile it on...

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol im sorry but all your comments are pathetic. Seriously, show me exactly where I tried to act like I knew things. Oh look at me I've been vaping for 3 years now so I know everything about it.

I've vaped for longer than 94 days. I quit cigs offically 94 days ago. I still have my blu and prosmoke kits and some disposables in my closet somewhere.

Show me exactly where I acted like an elitist. I just said I vape between 50-240 watts. You guys got so defensive and pissed because I said nothing wrong. I didn't even write it in a attacking way. But look at how you guys respond. At least I now know who cant take some criticism.

As for the coke can, people looking down on designs are the retards. Look at you thinking the coke can is a joke. Um no, like I said if somebody likes it good for them. I dont bitch and say all the vape gear you have is a joke.

This forum is becoming a big circle jerk just by looking at the people who post in this thread.

Again you all are pathetic it's kind of sad to see. Make yourselves feel better with the forum by attacking anybody with an opinion. Whatever floats your boat. Oh and really calling me a kid? Interwebz at its finest.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
7 to 10 watts for myself, but I've been using nothing but Kanger tanks that run 1.5 to 1.8 ohms...I do want to try an RDA soon so that I can have the ability to get cloudy and see if the Flavor boost is as true as some say it is....I'm mostly into the flavor of the vape, I only order juices that allow me to add extra flavor shots to them lol....I'm a flavor whore.

I would definitely get into rebuildables if your into flavor. I haven't used a kanger in quite some time but the difference in flavor from a protank to a kayfun was night and day. You should give it a try and it's fun, if you like tinkering

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol im sorry but all your comments are pathetic. Seriously, show me exactly where I tried to act like I knew things. Oh look at me I've been vaping for 3 years now so I know everything about it.

I've vaped for longer than 94 days. I quit cigs offically 94 days ago. I still have my blu and prosmoke kits and some disposables in my closet somewhere.

Show me exactly where I acted like an elitist. I just said I vape between 50-240 watts. You guys got so defensive and pissed because I said nothing wrong. I didn't even write it in a attacking way. But look at how you guys respond. At least I now know who cant take some criticism.

As for the coke can, people looking down on designs are the retards. Look at you thinking the coke can is a joke. Um no, like I said if somebody likes it good for them. I dont bitch and say all the vape gear you have is a joke.

This forum is becoming a big circle jerk just by looking at the people who post in this thread.

Again you all are pathetic it's kind of sad to see. Make yourselves feel better with the forum by attacking anybody with an opinion. Whatever floats your boat. Oh and really calling me a kid? Interwebz at its finest.

When you use the term 'use your brain' that makes you sound like a smug asshole.. maybe if you understood how context works when you write things you would understand that.. Calling people 'retards' and 'pathetic' really proves our point in the end anyways so I won't waste any more of my time and I'll just get back to the giant 'circle jerk' I need to attend to.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Meanness doesn't become a lady. Ignoring him or showing polite disdain is classier :)

Anyhow he's probably just a kid, and he's probably realized he's made quite a fool of himself already. No need to pile it on...
I was joking ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You probably should: it must take skills to be able to vape 24 Blu's duct-taped together at the same time :)

I would definitely get into rebuildables if your into flavor. I haven't used a kanger in quite some time but the difference in flavor from a protank to a kayfun was night and day. You should give it a try and it's fun, if you like tinkering

Personally I just feel everyone is very passionate about vaping because we all feel that we are doing some good for a change besides smoking Cigs I think the passion at times bangs our heads against each other and not intentionally. Also, I am the first to admit that sometimes text does not come out with the emotion that we are actually feeling because we are all busy and in a hurry... IMHO

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I just feel everyone is very passionate about vaping because we all feel that we are doing some good for a change besides smoking Cigs I think the passion at times bangs our heads against each other and not intentionally. Also, I am the first to admit that sometimes text does not come out with the emotion that we are actually feeling because we are all busy and in a hurry... IMHO
Thats why I dont mind conversating with you

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thats why I dont mind conversating with you
Well thank you but remember do not unleash "The Fury" hehe :)

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

All that sub-ohming has clearly turned you into a dickhead.

If you really don't like the forum - please feel free to take your 94 days of 'superior vaping knowledge' and fuck right off.

Last edited:

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got quoted! I hope I didn't say anything wrong!! I was staying outta that shit storm LOL
On an honest note- we are all very passionate about vaping that's why we spend time on a vaping forum.
Sometimes that passion gets the better of us. Also when you read it can become hard to understand the context of the message, versus talking face to face.

VU Sponsors