Become a Patron!

New guy from Austin!!

Hello everyone,

Figure I'll do a quick introduction, I am fairly new to the vaping world but it's very fascinating to me and I got involved because of the art more than anything else. I was never a "smoker" I'll have a cigarette or two when I drink or really stressed but yes (I do however enjoy hookah & cigars). Nothing will ever change that haha.

I started vaping as I mentioned for the art of building, flavors and the lovely clouds!!!

Very open minded and love to get as much as advice as possible.

Currently I have few thanks two are regular sub O thanks and I recently purchased few RDA's including the velocity, I have a evic mini that I been using all the thanks on.

Chees
Sean

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

Most of us are former smokers (cigs, cigars, hookah, whatever - I did all of 'em at one point!), but there are some on here who aren't necessarily looking to quit tobacco, though you're in the minority.

Good luck with that Velocity - it's quickly become my favorite RDA and I wish they'd had devices this easy to build on when I started getting into the hobbyist aspect of vaping...

Always wanted to visit Austin and hope I still will at some point...I've been told it's like my hometown of Ocean Beach, but in Texas...and with no beach...

Welcome to the Underground!

Most of us are former smokers (cigs, cigars, hookah, whatever - I did all of 'em at one point!), but there are some on here who aren't necessarily looking to quit tobacco, though you're in the minority.

Good luck with that Velocity - it's quickly become my favorite RDA and I wish they'd had devices this easy to build on when I started getting into the hobbyist aspect of vaping...

Always wanted to visit Austin and hope I still will at some point...I've been told it's like my hometown of Ocean Beach, but in Texas...and with no beach...

It's a good city, I've lived here for 15 years. I moved for school years ago and recently OC for a year but back to Austin.

rome_in_tx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello from just up the road in Waco!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator