New Subohm Tank

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I like my Triton 2 tanks.....they are 22.5mm but the Clapton coils are nice!

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

I was thinking looking at that tank also. How is it?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I liked those CF Mods, some of the colored carbon styles were very nice. I think thats where the Ijust2 was developed off of, just everyone forgot about the CF Mods by then...Nice looking regulated 4V with long life and up to 100w.

Ive never dealt with Ecigs site before, most of my purchasing is through Ebay, Angelcigs, Gearbest or Fast Tech
Wait are there variable wattage ones? I know the CF Maxx is, but only hits 50 and the thing is a weapon. I'd love a solid 22mm tube mod but I don't know of any decent ones. One that went to 50-70w wouild be excellent.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was thinking looking at that tank also. How is it?
I think it's great! I love the flavor I get from the Clapton coils. I'm running it at 35w and the recommendation is 40-45w. If I would have gone to the crown I would have needed more power. Two trusted reviewers said the crown it wasn't all that...so that made my decision easier as well.

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wait are there variable wattage ones? I know the CF Maxx is, but only hits 50 and the thing is a weapon. I'd love a solid 22mm tube mod but I don't know of any decent ones. One that went to 50-70w wouild be excellent.
There was clone versions that were regulated higher or were set to handle lower resistances...search CF Tube Mod

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
One thing I've read about the Crown is that it is one that you want a bit of power going into. Not having it myself I don't know but I think you may be riding that line with 75w... but again I don't own it just remember seeing 80w thrown around quite a bit for it.
For the .25 ohm coil 80 would be marginal, but Crown with it's .5 ohm coil vapes great at 50-80watts!

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For the .25 ohm coil 80 would be marginal, but Crown with it's .5 ohm coil vapes great at 50-80watts!

What about 75watts? or TC mode because stainless steel lol

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What about 75watts? or TC mode because stainless steel lol
Stick with a thicker juice and generally you'll want lower wattage (less juice flow means wicking slower means higher wattage will burn through what's there and leave you without much moisture and burn your cotton or cut you off with TC).

That said the TC coils are .25 IIRC and that's what I remember people saying 80w for like Zr0 said. Go with the .5 coil and you should be fine (again no crown here, but it's the same rule of thumb for Atlantis coils ~50w for .5 and ~75 for .3)

So if I understand it right, .5 in power mode at ~50-75w is what you'll want depending on the juice (again if anything like the Atlantis you'll probably max out at 60w on the .5 coil unless it's a thinner juice or the crown coils surpass the atlantis in juice flow).

VU Sponsors