Become a Patron!

New to Vaping, but old school for flavor

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
so this is my first post in my first Vape forum. I'm a 100% disabled Vet that has smoked for 23 years. 1-2 PAD. 3 weeks ago our oldest daughter, 20, brought Smok Stick V8's home, dumped them on the ottoman and said "no pressure Mom, just try it out." Well, I did and was confused at first, the smok stick and sub ohm tank and coils, and glass, and well, all of it was a little confusing at first. But I caught on quick.
Then I realized I did NOT like fruity flavors, at all. So I dove in reading about the good NET's and my first order was from Black Note.
All I can say is that I have always loved to smoke, the deep inhale, the throat hit, the exhale and most especially the taste of a good tobacco. When I figured out that tobacco tasted so much better when vaping NET's than a cig, cigar or pipe EVER could....I was hooked. No more cigarettes since that day. 11'days ago.
I did go a little crazy and bought 14 bottles of Black Note on clearance, 4.99/30ml and a special order from the Plume Room, extra coils and an extra tank. But with even dropping almost 200 bucks on that stuff I've saved 150 by not smoking.
Right now I LOVE to Vape, I love the taste of the tobacco, I love steeping some of my liquids and organizing my Vape cabinet. Now I'm on the search for my second mod.
I thank god my daughter brought these to us, we have both quit. I didn't think I would ever be able to give it up because I loved it. Well, I've found that I love vaping even more!
FlavorMaven

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

And congratulations on figuring out what you like and leaving the cigarettes behind

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground and the World of vaping! Thank You for your service.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome to VU:coffee: Glad you found us. As a vet myself I know what you are saying.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome! I'm new as well but wanted to let you know that you're not the only one here who enjoys NETs. They're one of my two all day vapes!

VU Sponsors