Become a Patron!

New to vaping!! Need help with nicsalts!!!!!

Which is the best brand for mods when using nicsalts!?!?

• Eleaf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kandypens

• Other - leave answer in forum

• Total voters
Hi fellow vapers!!!! I’m fairly new to the vape world. I gave up smoking on Dec 31st for my New Years resolution and I’ve been doing well! First resolution that I actually went and followed through with!!!!

Started out with the juul, like it, didn’t love it. Then went to the Suorin. Still have it and awaiting the arrival of my new Kangertech the “Kanger TOP EVOD Starter Kit”. My question for you all is can I use the nic salts in this vape?!

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, but most likely you will need a lower Nic salts concentration, MVS for example recommends starting with 6mg/ml Nic level. Any devices that produce more vapor than a Juul or other pod mod Need a much lower Nic level or you will get too much.
Having said that, I vape 24 mg/ml Nic salts in a tank MTL at 12 W and only vape 2 to 2 1/2 ml ejuice a day.
Treat Nic salts the way you would any other Nic ejuice and ask yourself would I vape 45 mg/ml regular Nic ejuice in this tank at 20W? Absolutely not lol

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
To add to this, I diy and use nic salt lately, regular juices I would make at 3 or 2.5mg, nic salt on the other hand at around 50-100 watts I'll have to tone down and make them at a strength of 1-1.5 mostly. I know people probably saying why bother but trust me, at these wattages I'm vaping at, its plenty and feels more of a 3-6 than an actual 1-1.5mg. You can always get stronger salts but like David says, start low(er) if its not a pod system.

VU Sponsors