Become a Patron!

New Vaper tank question

Amaznamy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got the Joyetech cuboid mini and I want another tank to have another e-juice to switch up instead of having to clean and change flavours.

What tank do you suggest? I'm new and vape mtl. I'm so new I don't know what other info you need to help with your suggestions!?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the Joyetech cuboid mini and I want another tank to have another e-juice to switch up instead of having to clean and change flavours.

What tank do you suggest? I'm new and vape mtl. I'm so new I don't know what other info you need to help with your suggestions!?
Simple, straightforward, and versatile... check out the eGo ONE line from Joyetech. Their CLR coil heads are rebuildable, and the 1 ohm heads provide a decent enough MTL vape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Get this....
da4dcd49e6a013a29cb27d0bf167350e-image.jpeg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Amaznamy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Simple, straightforward, and versatile... check out the eGo ONE line from Joyetech. Their CLR coil heads are rebuildable, and the 1 ohm heads provide a decent enough MTL vape.

I already have a mod. I just want another tank to change out. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for an alternate tank or should I just get another mini cuboid tank?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have a mod. I just want another tank to change out. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for an alternate tank or should I just get another mini cuboid tank?
I was only suggesting the tank... not the mod... the eGo ONE mega tank is one of my favorite starter tanks...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Modfather looks brilliant on a Cuboid.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any sub-ohm tank that uses aspire atlantis coils:

1. Serpent mini sub-ohm tank (not the rta)
2. If you dont mind the cost, the petri sub-ohm
3. Any tank from Aspire itself. They make awesome products and find that they are very well built. They have a nice selection of MTL tanks. The quad-flex is a great kit to buy so you also get to try an rdta, and rba and a good sub-ohm tank all in one kit.

Or

Aspire cleito. The cleito coils are better than the atlantis coils, imo. But this is more for DTL.

Amaznamy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any sub-ohm tank that uses aspire atlantis coils:

1. Serpent mini sub-ohm tank (not the rta)
2. If you dont mind the cost, the petri sub-ohm
3. Any tank from Aspire itself. They make awesome products and find that they are very well built. They have a nice selection of MTL tanks. The quad-flex is a great kit to buy so you also get to try an rdta, and rba and a good sub-ohm tank all in one kit.

Or

Aspire cleito. The cleito coils are better than the atlantis coils, imo. But this is more for DTL.
I got an Atlantis ext for my dl needs! satisfied for now. where you a smoker in the past? I was wondering if I should get a tabbaco flavour to help me also. I'm sick of this flavour already!

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an Atlantis ext for my dl needs! satisfied for now. where you a smoker in the past? I was wondering if I should get a tabbaco flavour to help me also. I'm sick of this flavour already!
Yup, i was a smoker for atound 15yrs. Was able to quit through vaping last year.

My first e-liquid was tobacco flavored but i quickly ourgrew it the same time i outgrew mtl hits.

I tend to like pastry/dessert flavored e-liquids. My current fave now is vanilla caramel. Previously, i liked strawberry cheesecake, honeydew, strawberry taro mix, etc.

I suggest you find 2-3 flavors that you really like and stock up on those in case stores run out. That's what i do since testing different flavors can cost a lot. Especially when they end up tasting like cr@p.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

There is a 1.8 mtl coil available for the Atlantis too.

VU Sponsors