Become a Patron!

Nic sick from Orion first attempt at pod device...

Hi my name’s Mike when I first decided to start vaping nic salts, of course my first experience was with Jull. I had no complaints, I wanted to try something more... so the employee at the tobbaco shop said the Orion was great, I got this and 50mg nic salt. After about like 5 hits I threw up, figured it was a fluke but became very sick for 24 hrs. Is their a device like the Orion but more to the tone of Jull for constant vaping pleasure. Without the nic sick, plus was it me who could not handle my stuff. or was it the Orion. thnx

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t use pods often enough to give much advice here.
I know they use nic salt which is generally a high nic content than freebase.
the few times I’ve used a pod, I stuck with 1g freebase. My wife uses a pod for work and she uses 3g salts. Normally we vape at higher wattage though and only 3mg freebase.

mall that said, it does sound like you’re using too strong a nic juice.

I don’t use pods often enough to give much advice here.
I know they use nic salt which is generally a high nic content than freebase.
the few times I’ve used a pod, I stuck with 1g freebase. My wife uses a pod for work and she uses 3g salts. Normally we vape at higher wattage though and only 3mg freebase.

mall that said, it does sound like you’re using too strong a nic juice.
Thnx

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi my name’s Mike when I first decided to start vaping nic salts, of course my first experience was with Jull. I had no complaints, I wanted to try something more... so the employee at the tobbaco shop said the Orion was great, I got this and 50mg nic salt. After about like 5 hits I threw up, figured it was a fluke but became very sick for 24 hrs. Is their a device like the Orion but more to the tone of Jull for constant vaping pleasure. Without the nic sick, plus was it me who could not handle my stuff. or was it the Orion. thnx
Which Orion did you get? What ohm coil are you using and how many watts?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
50mg nic salt seems to be too much for me in anything but a juul.
I usually get the lower nic option.
Usually it's somewhere between 25mg/mg and 35mg/ml

Which Orion did you get? What ohm coil are you using and how many watts?
[/QUOTBasically the two that came with tried both same affects me probably Highwattage (mistake) but I was everything box mods Diddent do anything for me so Itried nic salt. whatWould you recommend using?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are 4 different Orion kits so the included coils vary. The Q coil at 1 ohm would be the only one suited for high mg salts and only at low wattage 12-15. Probably not 50mg more like 24 or 25.

If you have a kit with .4 or .5 coils that's more for regular nic 25-35 watts I would suggest 6 mg.

I'm with 5150sick, 50 mg salts are only for the lowest power low vapor output devices.

Lots of pods in the market now just not all suited for nic that high.

VU Sponsors