wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I want to try more flavors, i have tried FW, just got some more of them, going to get some TFA for Christmas I hope, then after the holidays Im going to grab some FA to try out, at least I now know of a company NOT to try.
its addicting , ha. when you get started hit me up and Ill try to help recommend some stuff for you

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why not post something right up on their Facebook page so they know for sure how disappointed you really are

https://www.facebook.com/NicVape?ref=hl
I agree, we should blow up their facebook! I had planned on placing an order with them, but have definitely changed my mind. Another potential lifetime customer gone, over a few dollars.... Definitely terrible business sense on their part. And, whoever mentioned google results, this thread will appear in a NicVape google search. I hope they have a lot of wholesale customers or they are going out of business fast!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I would but I hate to trash someone. Im sure they are reading this. I got to say my piece here so I feel better lol. still super disappointed. I was so happy lol

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was excited about the sale too, and I emailed NicVape the other day as to whether their flavorings contained acetoin. This was after it was mentioned in the FA thread that the testing/certificate info on their site was tricky (or impossible?) to access & that there was some reason to believe they might be making disingenuous claims.

Me to NicVape CS:

I'm very interested in your sale on Flavors on Monday. I was glad to read that you don't use diacetyl or acetyl propionyl in your products.
I have heard, however, that some of your flavors include acetoin. Is this true? If so, kindly let me know which ones contain this chemical so that I may avoid them.
Thanks so much!
---------------------------->
Unfortunately, I got an evasive response--a non-answer to a question I didn't ask:

NicVape CS to me:

Acetoin is generally produced when you burn diacetyl. Since our e-liquids are diacetyl and acetyl propanol free it would be hard to test for this by product.

And...that's the whole of what I got from them.

Every moment that goes by and they don't fix the situation (not the one involving me, but the broader one described in this thread) is a lost opportunity. I feel sure they would've apologized publicly by now and made good on the deals they failed to honor if they realized how much they had to gain by doing so. They could probably even STILL turn it around!

So, tho it seems to me that NV has definitely earned their group spanking, on the chance that they really are offering a good product, I hope they will give it a try.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It looks like they're trying to say no, but they can't just tell you no. I will avoid this vendor completely.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did purchase 2 flavors from them to try.
I did NOT get the deal you guys got (or should have gotten I should say).
I am now very sorry I made this purchase and no matter what I think of these flavors, I will not ever purchase again.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We ran into this a few months ago when some kanthal was listed on Amazon at a ridiculously low price. A bunch of us ordered it, and within a few hours the orders were all cancelled.
I was in on that one. I even purchased some other sized k1 at their normal price in my order and they refunded the entire purchase.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would most likely have ended up trying a few of the Nicvape flavors at some point. After reading how Nicvape customer service treated you, there is no way that I would ever buy from Nicvape. I am a CS manager. Nicvape's best course of action would to have been sending emails to everyone who had gotten the "extra special" deals telling them that a mistake had been made in their favor, and that while Nicvape would honor those prices for this order, future orders would be at regular Nicvape pricing.

BTW: If everyone edits their posts to use the name Nicvape as often as possible, we can help Google keep this thread about Nicvape at the top of the list.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sad thing is, I have tried leaving messages both on facebook and thru nicvape cs for someone to contact me..
haven't had a call nor a response.. :/

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I sent them an email this morning , hopefully they respond

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was excited about the sale too, and I emailed NicVape the other day as to whether their flavorings contained acetoin. This was after it was mentioned in the FA thread that the testing/certificate info on their site was tricky (or impossible?) to access & that there was some reason to believe they might be making disingenuous claims.

Me to NicVape CS:

I'm very interested in your sale on Flavors on Monday. I was glad to read that you don't use diacetyl or acetyl propionyl in your products.
I have heard, however, that some of your flavors include acetoin. Is this true? If so, kindly let me know which ones contain this chemical so that I may avoid them.
Thanks so much!
---------------------------->
Unfortunately, I got an evasive response--a non-answer to a question I didn't ask:

NicVape CS to me:

Acetoin is generally produced when you burn diacetyl. Since our e-liquids are diacetyl and acetyl propanol free it would be hard to test for this by product.

And...that's the whole of what I got from them.

Every moment that goes by and they don't fix the situation (not the one involving me, but the broader one described in this thread) is a lost opportunity. I feel sure they would've apologized publicly by now and made good on the deals they failed to honor if they realized how much they had to gain by doing so. They could probably even STILL turn it around!

So, tho it seems to me that NV has definitely earned their group spanking, on the chance that they really are offering a good product, I hope they will give it a try.

The reason they probably aren't honoring the sales (you might call them contracts) is most likely because they are BROKE and doing so would put them out of business. This is another reason to stay away from them. Anyone who is walking that thin of a line between being in the red and being in the black could fold at any time, leaving everyone who has made an order through them hanging.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason they probably aren't honoring the sales (you might call them contracts) is most likely because they are BROKE and doing so would put them out of business. This is another reason to stay away from them. Anyone who is walking that thin of a line between being in the red and being in the black could fold at any time, leaving everyone who has made an order through them hanging.

Thru google search you may find this guy has a few "other" business's, just saying...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thru google search you may find this guy has a few "other" business's, just saying...

Oh I see you are a sterling fan as well. Love that little girl, since her first video....

ok, nothing to do with the subject matter. I dealt with them on Smokys thread about them....

Just got word of this thread. The way we handled the situation was wrong. The situation was also different from what I understood when I had the orders cancelled. I was under the impression that codes were being stacked and I made a decision in anger at what I thought was active dishonesty. I was wrong and quite embarrassed as well. I assure everyone we are not broke lol.
If anyone is having issues accessing test documentation thru nictrace please let me know at [email protected]. I will make sure you get what you are looking for. We test 100% of both our flavor concentrates and our finished ejuice.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Just got word of this thread. The way we handled the situation was wrong. The situation was also different from what I understood when I had the orders cancelled. I was under the impression that codes were being stacked and I made a decision in anger at what I thought was active dishonesty. I was wrong and quite embarrassed as well. I assure everyone we are not broke lol.
If anyone is having issues accessing test documentation thru nictrace please let me know at [email protected]. I will make sure you get what you are looking for. We test 100% of both our flavor concentrates and our finished ejuice.

.....and that is a very good start on fixing things. Bravo!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see you just joined our vapingunderground home today. Welcome and good luck.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

I will be in touch. As you can tell by the threads.. we all have questions. Linc tried to answer them. I do give him credit for that.
If you read the other thread.. there are 2 other chemicals, and I wanted to know if you'd start to test for those as well.
My questions would have only taken a few minuets.. or at least tell me you are busy. Do not ignore me. I do live very close to your lab.
I would like to see it as well. Communication is very important, at least to me.

I have heard also now, that you test in house, then i heard you send off to http://enthalpy.com/

if you can explain, i will be happy to listen to anything you want to tell. will send a copy of this to your email, in case you forget to check in. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

and i am at a loss on why this happened. stacking a single code?
and all I requested was a permanent coupon code for nicvape to give this forum.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi all,

I just want to share part of an email from and back to Nicvape so you can see what they did to go above and beyond to fix this situation. I posted this in wllmc's "Nicvape redemption" thread as well :

Jon-
We actually cancelled and refunded your card for the order. We are going to ship all of the orders that were cancelled and we are not going to recharge your cards for our mistakes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I also apologize for the delay for informing you of our decision. It was made late yesterday afternoon and I tried to reach out to as many as I could before the day was over.
Thank you for choosing NicVape. I appreciate your continued patience in this matter.
Kaci Davidson
Account Representative
Customer Service & Sales Team

Kaci,
Thank you so much for your decision to forward these flavorings on to me and to all of those who ordered during that time. I have never heard of any buisness going this far above and beyond to remedie a situation to satisfy its customers.
You have made a loyal customer out of me as far as always searching your website first before I order anything in the future and I will also let others know about this in the Vaping Underground forums as well as ECF.

I do feel my benefit is much too great and would like to pay for what I receive. If you could give me some direction as to how to pay your company, I would submit payment immediately.
I would like to ask your permission to share your email responce on Vaping underground for all to see. More people view and lurk the DIY section at VU than there are members. I want to let everyone know you are a "Top Drawer" company.
Thank you again,

Jon

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did they charge your card?

The best way for vendors to gain good karma and customers is to honor their fuck up in discounts and move on. The way to lose customers and get a shit reputation is to offer great deals and reneg on them and cancel the orders. Just how fucking stupid of a person do you have to be to think that the negative shit won't impact their bottom line? A happy customer tells 2-4 people about how good the service and prices was, a pissed off customer tells 20+ people. That's marketing 101 stuff.

There are some extremely stupid vendors out there imo.

Some have tried to screw me on extremely minor things that will cost them considerably more down the line when i spread the word to avoid them than it would have been to suck it up and allow the laughable 5% discount .

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think Nicvape is trying to redeem themselves. And I am sure some people are satisfied with their answers at this point.

However, to automatically assume people are trying to screw you by "stacking" discounts? And then you publically say such a thing? (It just isn't a defense. It's insulting to honest people.)
1 No doubt in my mind there are plenty of people in this world that would do that given the chance. But to automatically assume with out even checking?
2 Who is running your web based sales? Are they not competent enough to stop "stacking" before it starts? Shortfall belongs on the companies shoulders, not to just automatically assume everyone is out to screw you.

Me, I was going to place an order that DAY for some flavors. However, there were posts about others getting the bone, so I avoided it, as I am sure many others did too. I was not able to place any order until later in the evening. At least those that got kicked around, will get a great deal on flavors. The rest of us, just get to hear the excuses.....

Last edited:

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We truly sorry for what happened and are taking steps to make amends..... As suggested by Zamazam - we have created a "Gray Saturday" sale to allow all the discount that was missed on Cyber Monday. We have also created a Vaping Underground permeant discount for the users: Here are the Details:

First off Friday’s 30% off DIY accessories is getting extended and will be a code free discount for all customers.

Second:

Vaping Underground Saturday only sale is as follows

Name: VU Saturday Sale

Discounts: 50% off eFlavors

Coupon Code; WERESORRY

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Linc Williams
Nicvape.com

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OP - I would maybe edit the title of this thread? since they seem to have made good on your order (and everyone elses)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck NicVape ! I had ordered some of their nic months ago. Tasted like rubber dog shit ! I emailed them about the taste. They never replied back. They're just in it for the money. All my DIY supplies comes from Poland now. Including the nic !

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my dozen flavors today. I'm Looking forward to sampling all of them as soon as I can.

Thanks for the sales and permanent % off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors