Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@Chuckjr come on man. You set on a goal to "bash" and the vendor has gone out of his way for you. These things should be two way streets, a thanks post would speak numbers for you.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i actually never told him he wasn't raised right.
After he posted the post on my wall i told him i wasnt happy with that and i was just about to call him. Then i said now for posting that comment you can now just kick rocks. He responded...where i live we actually have roads. Implying i am a back woods hillbilly, which is cool if i was...i love rednecks and hillbillys. He was trying to be rude. Then i said if you were raised with manners you would be getting your juice....then i blocked him. My reasoning for blocking him was i felt he was a negative person just trying to pick fights, thats the same kind of person that troll my threads and pick on people, i dnt allow that. I hate bullies.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
he still hasnt called to accept my offer for the discount, makes me think he was just trying to bash me. it was never about the juice, more about the attention

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mr. PitBull, I had never really heard of your company before this thread and it's refreshing to see that even after getting clowned by the OP, you still offer him the oppt to get the deal he wanted. Because I like the way you handled this situation, I'm gonna check out your site and make a purchase. What is your best/favotite juice recommendation?

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the kind words...all of you.
You guys know these threads can go either way sometimes.
I love that this group of people actually took the time to see the situation instead of just attacking the "bad vendor".
I hardly ever show up in a thread like this, i try to treat people just how i would want to be treated. We are all humans and we make mistakes. Thank You again everyone for the love. And its not about being wrong or right. I hate that some people think they can just say or do anything they want and i am supposed just to sit there and take it because i own a business.
Jeez guy! I DIY so have no need to even buy vendor juice any more but will be find some of your flavors to try out anyway when I get paid next. Have heard good reviews, but wasn't even aware of your work with rescuing dogs. And, you've shown a great deal of class in this thread that was apparently intended to just create drama.

Now I'm off to see what I do want to order!

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
My top sellers are Puppy Drool, Murdered Melon, Top Dogg, BoBo, Pibble Loops, Blue Nose.
Rescued is the flavor that i donate 100% of the profits to Bama Bullies. The flavor profile is a rum infused cup cake with pineapple drizzle topped with whipped cream. ParkVille Vape House my B&M donates all proceeds from the retail sale of Rescued as well as holds drives for supplies, donations for Baltimore Bully Crew. What is awesome...alot of my retail shops without me asking are following my lead and choosing a charity to donate their profits from Rescued to. I love that

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I stand by my juices...they must earn a label. If you like the description...you will love the juice.
I strive to make 1 of a kind complex adv. Originality, Quality and Consistency are my top priorities.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like next time you have the big sale I will have to watch for it, hint hint, please post in here! And maybe just order both and try to mix it right, would probably just have to order double cause id screw it up lol! I actually looked up how close you are to Shippensburg since my daughter will be moving there soon for grad school! Can't wait to try your stuff then I'll have to take it to the vape shop I use and beg them to carry you! Last time I was in they had several samples out and were asking customers to vote as they are looking to expand some of their juices,

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This place is on my "next" list when it comes time for me to place an order.

Chuckjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok People,
I see Bill has gained some new business over this post. And im glad for him. Also Ty for the offer Bill.
But like I was raised to believe there is always 2 sides to every story.
Bill I wish you well in the future and maybe we both learned something from this ?

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely going to be getting the Puppy Drool but not sure yet which others. I'm mostly into fruit flavors so plenty to choose from.

Love the juice names too.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite juices are fruity and candy, so most of my blends are those types.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had he not bashed me on my page...for no reason. I would have called him that morning and honored the sale that i didnt need to do, and i would have sent extras for the delay. Because thats how i am. Dont get mad when you unnecessarily bash a business when they were bending over backwards for you.
My gran always told me "you catch more flys with honey than you do vinegar"

I always thought it was "bees to honey and flies to sh!t"? LOL. My grandfather was always remixing something. :rolleyes:
Anyway, checking the website out now, @PitBullVapeJuice.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ive heard so many versions of the same saying.
I grew up hearing the version i used.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
damn, just damn... only on the internet...

So when is the next sale ??? :p

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am known for my crazy sales.
Like me on facebook is the best way to take advantage

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Bill, I just want to say you seem like a real stand up guy and a savvy businessman. ;)
It's really encouraging to see guys like you out there doing the right thing and doing it with tact.
I wish the best for you and your business and your pit rescue endeavors

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This thread really took n awesome turn.
Thank you all for the kind words. Its great to hear compliments, lets me know i am doing what i need to.
And for those of you that purchased from me because of this thread, that wasnt the intention, but i am stoked everytime i get a new customer.
Welcome to the family

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread really took n awesome turn.
Thank you all for the kind words. Its great to hear compliments, lets me know i am doing what i need to.
And for those of you that purchased from me because of this thread, that wasnt the intention, but i am stoked everytime i get a new customer.
Welcome to the family
If you have the time, maybe get a vendor thread started in here? Though I may not buy as often as others I'd definitely hang out and hit up on your sales from time to time.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am not very saavy on here. I actually joined just to defend myself, a customer told me about it.
If someone helps me figure it out i will definitely post on that thread

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only other thing you could do is pm him, but seeing that you bent over backwards to help him after him insulting you like he did, screw him if he won't take the olive branch of peace you offered.

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

Reactions: jae

Chuckjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapingHippie ,
A little late arnt you? Maybe next time read the whole thread!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what about us anti-social types that don't do facebook? isn't that discrimination? :(

Yeah, I agree. I don't do FarceBook either.

(Then again, I also wouldn't consider you anti-social, not with 6,500 posts on ECF...lol)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I agree. I don't do FarceBook either.

(Then again, I also wouldn't consider you anti-social, not with 6,500 posts on ECF...lol)

but....but ECF is anti-social, remember?
and are you stalking me in other forums? very-nervous.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't know, haven't logged in there for years.

LOL...nope. I just high-lighted your other nick in your sig and right-clicked on "search". Ain't ECF grand with their SEO?

there ya go with the acronyms again. 58417df439a1b8d2b5188cce05d2b1.gif

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapingHippie ,
A little late arnt you? Maybe next time read the whole thread!
You know chuck, you really are a douchbag. I did read the whole thread. Not one time after the apology was offered did you even offer one yourself or answer the man. I the man was right, you parents didn't raise you right. They damn sure didn't teach you any social graces.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loves me some puppies:):):)

tumblr_mpxy57PdbK1s5oqzto1_500_zps753a5c5c.jpg

tumblr_myzslkqu3d1qmbr23o1_500_zpsd07cb06e.jpg

tumblr_n0z24n2lax1t1cy7no1_500_zpsaa1ecc48.jpg

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know chuck, you really are a douchbag. I did read the whole thread. Not one time after the apology was offered did you even offer one yourself or answer the man. I the man was right, you parents didn't raise you right. They damn sure didn't teach you any social graces.

I shouldn't keep this going, I know, but I am, so there.

VH, you are in error. In fact, you have missed Chuck's post and you are calling him names. Great example of the things that have been discussed here. I believe you owe Chuck an apology for this post. Just my opinion and you know what those are worth!

I am also leaving this as an example of a way to disagree without name calling or accusations about one's parenting. See, it can be done.

Chuckjr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem.....But people should read the whole thread before they comment!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I can comment, because I can! :p PitBullVapeJuice ROCKS! and is Highly Recommended. Billy I will def be back for a BIG Bulk Order ;) Take Care Brother! I want to thank you for all that you do for the Vaping Community & Bully Breeds! You Have A Heart of Gold! VapeOn/VapeSafe

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can comment, because I can! :p PitBullVapeJuice ROCKS! and is Highly Recommended. Billy I will def be back for a BIG Bulk Order ;) Take Care Brother! I want to thank you for all that you do for the Vaping Community & Bully Breeds! You Have A Heart of Gold! VapeOn/VapeSafe
Thanks brother

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to run a successful business and you don’t have a website yet, you should really consider crafting one. A business website can help you generate more clients. Personally, I managed to build my own website with the help of a hosted website builder. There is no such notion as a perfect website builder for everyone. Here is a list of the best website builders for business , so anyone can choose the one that better meets your needs.
You know you bumped a 2 year old thread to spam about websites?

VU Sponsors