Become a Patron!

Nick Toscas Here is my video on those Vaporkick assholes.

Thanks for sharing Smokie! Funny enough, after this was posted on here, I see movement on my package. It only took close to 40 days to see movement, and im still not sure if its correct. Even if it does come, im hesitant about vaping it. They couldve sent me liquified rat poison for calling them out. Now if I do get it, and I dont get sick or die from using it (lol), then the real hardball questions come up. 40 days with no response to inquiry or public notification? Utter bullshit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing Smokie! Funny enough, after this was posted on here, I see movement on my package. It only took close to 40 days to see movement, and im still not sure if its correct. Even if it does come, im hesitant about vaping it. They couldve sent me liquified rat poison for calling them out. Now if I do get it, and I dont get sick or die from using it (lol), then the real hardball questions come up. 40 days with no response to inquiry or public notification? Utter bullshit.
Hows ur juice, I fell on this trap bro...
I regret buying wasting my $20 bucks

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can this thread possibly be stickied in a more trafficked section, and possibly take this fucking P.O.S. company's approved vendor status away? I ordered in October for the bulk sale, and I received my Unicorn Tears and Cloud Crunch. Damn good stuff. Since I had no issues, I ordered again on December 22nd, charge went through on the 24th accompanied by a shipment info received tracking number, and nothing has changed since.

I contacted them 4 times via message on their site, once via email, and twice via phone leaving a voicemail. All my interactions, or attempts rather, which were never responded to, were polite as can be, but at this point after reading others experiences, I'm done. I contacted my bank, they're gonna open a dispute and give me my funds most likely by tomorrow, but I'm pissed. Waiting two weeks has put me in a bind, and I ordered juice from two places this week to make up for it. I also don't have a ton of money to throw around, so this screwed me good.

This "vendor" needs to be removed from the verified suppliers, and they need to be called out and exposed. If a moderator has a suggestion for where to start a new thread, I'm all ears, and will do so, and if this thread could just be brought to the forefront, that works, too. It's a shame to see that I'm not the only one fucked by these assholes. Also a shame since they actually have good juice and prices, and last time good service. Who knows if they even exist anymore?

We need to make this vendor exposed to all, so nobody else falls victim to their joke of a business.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vaporkick probably cried to Youtube and filed a complaint to take the video down.
Well, fuck them. I have been SOOO kind, gave the benefit of the doubt the whole Time and never lost my polite demeanor. Now it's time to make sure these guys go under IMO. Vaping Underground is the most popular vaping forum, after all. Hopefully we can use the weight we carry to shut this company down.

VU Sponsors