Become a Patron!

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been out of the loop and missed the nicotine shipping deadline but it seems some are still shipping...

I got a 4oz bottle of NicSelect from PerfectVape as a test to see what's up... They charge $10 flat rate shipping and it was $13 for a 4oz bottle of 100mg/ml max VG... I got some Zeus coils from them as well - $5 a pack cheaper than anywhere else.

The bottle of NicSelect I got says "Best by Dec 2022" but after looking at it and smelling it, I don't think I should use it!

It smells like the other nicotine I have but this stuff BURNS my nose when I smell it! It's also a bit yellow. Def not 'fresh"...

Can anyone recommend a place to get good nic from? A gallon is too much for me... I'll be dead before it's half gone and would take up too much space in my freezer. Just need a liter!

I am willing to try the salts as I've heard they don't burn the throat as much, but I'm not sure about that stuff and have never used it. Is it the same strength? Do I mix the salts with VG to make a base or what?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

NicSelect 2.jpgNicSelect 1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have been out of the loop and missed the nicotine shipping deadline but it seems some are still shipping...

I got a 4oz bottle of NicSelect from PerfectVape as a test to see what's up... They charge $10 flat rate shipping and it was $13 for a 4oz bottle of 100mg/ml max VG... I got some Zeus coils from them as well - $5 a pack cheaper than anywhere else.

The bottle of NicSelect I got says "Best by Dec 2022" but after looking at it and smelling it, I don't think I should use it!

It smells like the other nicotine I have but this stuff BURNS my nose when I smell it! It's also a bit yellow. Def not 'fresh"...

Can anyone recommend a place to get good nic from? A gallon is too much for me... I'll be dead before it's half gone and would take up too much space in my freezer. Just need a liter!

I am willing to try the salts as I've heard they don't burn the throat as much, but I'm not sure about that stuff and have never used it. Is it the same strength? Do I mix the salts with VG to make a base or what?

View attachment 188863View attachment 188861

That is really unfortunate - I've bought nic from Perfect Vapes several times and never had a problem with it.

Delosi Labs is selling their nic through nicbase.com. I think that's where a lot of people are ordering from now. Someone also said Wizard Labs was still shipping, but I haven't ordered from them so don't know for sure. I have a bunch of Delosi nic, but all of it is from the time when they were still selling it on the Delosilabs.com site.

Good luck!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought NicSelect years ago. Thought it tasted terrible as well. My last resort is probably driving to South Carolina to do some more stocking up. This really sucks.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 188863View attachment 188861
I've never had a problem with base from PerfectVape. Have you contacted them about this? They have a message engine on their site.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had a problem with base from PerfectVape. Have you contacted them about this? They have a message engine on their site.
Well, I'm currently dealing with other issues from that order and my nic purchase from them was a test.

30 min after I ordered, the coils I needed to go along with the tank I bought from them were suddenly back in stock so i emailed to cancel my first order so I could include the coils without paying shipping again. That was successful but when my order arrived, there was no tank! I spent 30 minutes before I finally noticed the note they added to my order comments section saying the tank was out of stock and I have store credit. They were able to refund the first order instantly but then issued store credit for the OOS tank!? I was emailing with them throughout this order, yet they failed to mention the tank was suddenly out of stock or offer another color. I ordered black and gun metal is showing as in stock so seriously, who would have an issue switching from black to gun metal?!?! Right now I'm just trying to get a tank to go with the coils I bought from them or get a refund. Once that is complete, or not, I will proceed to ream them for the garbage nic juice and based on the plethora of complaints through the BBB and other places, I will def never order from this company again. I knew about the reviews in advance but figured I'd take a chance in the pursuit of nic base.

Arguing with them and insisting they send me decent product opens the door for retaliation and adulteration of my supplies. I've been a chef for 30 years and I know full well what some workers will do when called out, questioned, told to make new.

This bottle arrived without a seal and should not burn my nose when sniffed. I am tempted to send this in for testing to see what exactly this really is and then proceed accordingly, including lawsuits if this is not exactly what its supposed to be.

They sent it through USPS without requiring an adult signature so that tells me they don't care about laws, which leads me to think they don't care whats in the bottles they sell or who they harm. I shouldn't have to question the quality of something so critical and dangerous, contact the company and plead with them. They know damn well what they put in the package.

There are so many red flags here that I'd have to be a complete idiot to use this stuff, even out of desperation.. I'll go buy a pack of cigs before I'll use this stuff and It's been 12 years since I combusted.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping Zone in SC is pick up only. They still have plenty of nic.
Thanks for that... Columbia is about a 5hr round trip so, for now, I'll keep looking online. But if it comes down to it, 8 guess ill be making a road trip!

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is really unfortunate - I've bought nic from Perfect Vapes several times and never had a problem with it.

Delosi Labs is selling their nic through nicbase.com. I think that's where a lot of people are ordering from now. Someone also said Wizard Labs was still shipping, but I haven't ordered from them so don't know for sure. I have a bunch of Delosi nic, but all of it is from the time when they were still selling it on the Delosilabs.com site.

Good luck!
Thanks for that! I will order a small bottle to try them out! After reading about nic salt, I think I'd like to try that. I vape at low temps (20-25watts) .4 ohm so it would seem that I can make a stronger (nic) juice and vape less of it...without having throat burn issues.. so I'd like to try some! I've had to cut back my nic strength due to burn/taste so this is very appealing!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm currently dealing with other issues from that order and my nic purchase from them was a test.

30 min after I ordered, the coils I needed to go along with the tank I bought from them were suddenly back in stock so i emailed to cancel my first order so I could include the coils without paying shipping again. That was successful but when my order arrived, there was no tank! I spent 30 minutes before I finally noticed the note they added to my order comments section saying the tank was out of stock and I have store credit. They were able to refund the first order instantly but then issued store credit for the OOS tank!? I was emailing with them throughout this order, yet they failed to mention the tank was suddenly out of stock or offer another color. I ordered black and gun metal is showing as in stock so seriously, who would have an issue switching from black to gun metal?!?! Right now I'm just trying to get a tank to go with the coils I bought from them or get a refund. Once that is complete, or not, I will proceed to ream them for the garbage nic juice and based on the plethora of complaints through the BBB and other places, I will def never order from this company again. I knew about the reviews in advance but figured I'd take a chance in the pursuit of nic base.

Arguing with them and insisting they send me decent product opens the door for retaliation and adulteration of my supplies. I've been a chef for 30 years and I know full well what some workers will do when called out, questioned, told to make new.

This bottle arrived without a seal and should not burn my nose when sniffed. I am tempted to send this in for testing to see what exactly this really is and then proceed accordingly, including lawsuits if this is not exactly what its supposed to be.

They sent it through USPS without requiring an adult signature so that tells me they don't care about laws, which leads me to think they don't care whats in the bottles they sell or who they harm. I shouldn't have to question the quality of something so critical and dangerous, contact the company and plead with them. They know damn well what they put in the package.

There are so many red flags here that I'd have to be a complete idiot to use this stuff, even out of desperation.. I'll go buy a pack of cigs before I'll use this stuff and It's been 12 years since I combusted.
I'm sorry you're having these problems. I've been ordering from them for at least six years, no issues except one time when they sent me the wrong coils (five boxes of them). When I contacted them about it, they sent me a replacement order at no charge, with the correct coils, and enclosed a postage paid mailer to return the wrong ones to them. I hope they will do the right thing for you. Please keep us posted.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They refunded the store credit from the missing Zeus tank but I have decided to order nic from nicbase.com instead - Delosi Labs, as suggested by @nadalama, TY! They have salt base and regular base so I got some of each. I am not willing to give PV another chance, esp in the nic department. Delosi Labs seems to have a pretty great reputation... didn't find a slew of complaints like I did with PV.

1640040091786.png

Attachments

• 1640040079659.png
    1640040079659.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 3

VU Sponsors