Become a Patron!

nicotine river

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been patiently waiting for months but it's mostly because I want to stock up on liters of Nic. Eh, I guess I can wait until December. Just very disappointed!

Just got paid, and I have Black Friday money burning a hole in my pocket lol

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been waiting for BF to get some salts and flavorings. Luckily I can wait to mid-Dec. I still have half a liter so no worries. That is as long as I don’t blow my wad before then on some other BF or CM deals. Alls we need is just a little patience, in my best Axl impersonation.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can wait for their announced December sale. :hamster:

It was well worth the wait!

I finally got around to moving the Chemnovatic based 100 mg PG I got at their end of December sale into bottles. I also did some mixing (@16 mg 48/52) with this NR Nic. While batches can always vary, what I got is as good, if not cleaner, than any other Chemnovatic based nic. I've tried. (Think VT and Heartland's)

This was my first Chemnovatic based nic. ordered from NR. Accordingly I was seeking just a sample. I am sorry I purchased only 2 liters.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was well worth the wait!

I finally got around to moving the Chemnovatic based 100 mg PG I got at their end of December sale into bottles. I also did some mixing (@16 mg 48/52) with this NR Nic. While batches can always vary, what I got is as good, if not cleaner, than any other Chemnovatic based nic. I've tried. (Think VT and Heartland's)

This was my first Chemnovatic based nic. ordered from NR. Accordingly I was seeking just a sample. I am sorry I purchased only 2 liters.
I did similar. I got Chemnovatic nic from NR for the first time durring that sale. Not no 2 liters though. I had to wait two weeks for them to get more or whatever before they sent it. I split it up within a week and sampled some. It's nice and clean. Someone on Reddit was posting about grtting bad Chemnovatic ftom there that got me a little worried. Even if mine was sent to me bad, I know they'd handle it. NR does seem to care about satisfied customers.

I also got some PurNic Salts too. They're pretty damn smooth. It's like I can't even tell it's there while vsping it. I do feel the effects though however.

I ordered some flavors in the sample size which is now 15ML. They kept the prices the same so that's really cool of them. I hope Bullcity does the same soon. NR did that for every flavor. The mini chubby gorilla bottles they come in are solid as well.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking at getting some Chemnovatic nic from NR. how is it lasting for you/s ?
how about their VG ?

I'm thinking I should get some before it gets hot outside. I don't have enough to last me until fall.

I hate deciding about something I'm not sure about.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm looking at getting some Chemnovatic nic from NR. how is it lasting for you/s ?
how about their VG ?

I'm thinking I should get some before it gets hot outside. I don't have enough to last me until fall.

I hate deciding about something I'm not sure about.
If you keep your nicotine in the freezer it will last that way for years. I haven’t personally done this but there is many who, while preparing for the FDA deeming, bought tons of nicotine. They say there was no color change, flavor change, or potency change after several years. I have some of their VG for about 6 months, kept at room temperature, with no ill-effects whatsoever.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you keep your nicotine in the freezer it will last that way for years. I haven’t personally done this but there is many who, while preparing for the FDA deeming, bought tons of nicotine. They say there was no color change, flavor change, or potency change after several years. I have some of their VG for about 6 months, kept at room temperature, with no ill-effects whatsoever.

that's good, as, to get free shipping, I was going to get enough to last for a few years, Vg also.

but what I was actually wondering = how is the flavor and taste ? NR has the best prices I can find, but is it a lower grade product ?
you don't always get better for a higher price.
where does VG come from these days ?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's good, as, to get free shipping, I was going to get enough to last for a few years, Vg also.

but what I was actually wondering = how is the flavor and taste ? NR has the best prices I can find, but is it a lower grade product ?
Pretty sure they have a couple of different sources for there freebase nic. I ordered a small sample of there frebase nic a year or 2 ago and was not impressed but the sample I ordered prior to that was good. I was comparing it to Carolinaxtract nic though which is the best I have ever tried but pricey as well.

I have ordered and tried NR Salt Nic and as stated it is smooth, can hardly tell there is nic there but you can feel it. If your using 3mg or higher nic and hate throat hit or nic that alters the flavor then just get salt nic.

I don't have any complaints about NR VG or PG, I have been perfectly happy with it. I use to use just essential depot for VG but NR prices are hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don’t worry their Nic is good. Never had their VG but I’m sure it’s fine. I keep my Nic in the freezer and my oldest is about 1.5 years old and it’s as good as the day I put it in.
I did break down the 1 liter bottles into 30ml glass bottles. That way I just have one 30ml in the refrigerator and the rest in the freezer.
Right now I’m sitting on about 4.5yrs.

Forgot I bought the PurNic

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

lasting?
What time frame are you asking about? While Chemnovatic has been around, I don't think NR has been selling a based nic. from them all that long. (for a LT assessment)

While NR had recently had a flavor sale, I myself would hold off in case an Easter sale came up.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

There nicotine is clean and very high quality. I’ve never had a problem with them and I’ve been using their nicotine for several years now. I’ve tried most of the brands of nicotine they sell and couldn’t recommend one over another. I’ve recently got their Hit Salts nicotine but have only tried a small amount. I’m trying to finish some year old freebase I have before I break into the hit salts in earnest.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Their VG is similar to Essential Depot. Those are the two I've tried the most. I can't tell a difference. I usually order the 2.5 gallon jug. The free shipping over 50 is great, because that stuff's heavy.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the PurNic salt. I thought that was only for pods ? can it be used subohm ? I really don't go over 6mg if that matters.

and I thought nic salt was a lot higher price, theirs isn't much more. thanx for the Easter sale tip. I would be getting enough to last several years, as things are now.

and I am dealing with a peppery taste vape, and not just my DIY. searching around says it's bad Nic. but much of this info was old. so idk now. or it could just be my reaction to regular nic, idk.

what is freebase nic ? I use the 100mg pg.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bought two liters of the PurNic and have been happy...
https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/100mg-purnic-e-liquid-nicotine
Freebase=non nic salts and nic salts is just that nic salts.

Nic salts can be used for subohm and Pod systems. Most people switch to salts if they vape over 8 to 12meg juice. I vape at 4.5meg and use freebase/non nic salts. I have used both and prefer freebase. At 6 meg it should not matter ether way heck you could get a bottle of each and try them both out.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I mix with salts and make my bases at 1.5 mg to 12mg. I dislike th and don't have to worry about the salts getting peppery.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
anyone see an EASTER SALE code ?
Doubt there will be one. Follow them on fb and signup for newsletter is best for their codes. They put them out just before the sale and are usually only good for 24h.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Doubt there will be one. Follow them on fb and signup for newsletter is best for their codes. They put them out just before the sale and are usually only good for 24h.

ok, thanx. doesn't really matter anyway.

don't order just yet ! after I order, THEN, there will be a %50 off code = NR- :kickbutt:-me.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
ok, thanx. doesn't really matter anyway.

don't order just yet ! after I order, THEN, there will be a %50 off code = NR- :kickbutt:-me.
BCF 15% off today only code BUNNYSHOP. Fantastic vendor, awesome service.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so I recieved an order of 250mg/ml freebase nic. When decanting for storage noticed its a light brown color and has a decidedly tobacco-y or ash like smell. Is this normal for a higher concentration? I have only used 100mg/ml to date, mainly odorless and colorless. Freezer storage room was my main reason for this order of higher than normal concentration (for me). I wasn't really expecting that and would like some opinions.
Screenshot_20190630-202548_Gmail.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Ok, so I recieved an order of 250mg/ml freebase nic. When decanting for storage noticed its a light brown color and has a decidedly tobacco-y or ash like smell. Is this normal for a higher concentration? I have only used 100mg/ml to date, mainly odorless and colorless. Freezer storage room was my main reason for this order of higher than normal concentration (for me). I wasn't really expecting that and would like some opinions.
View attachment 141840
I use the 250mg pg base salts and it has a slight tobacco odor but I can't taste or smell it once mixed with flavors. Can't speak to flavorless since I've not tried it.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 141840

Nicotine river rectified the situation.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i just got 17% off at nic river.
not only great price for nic, that puts them ahead for flavors.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
thanks, ron.
the nic calculator tells me i need 2 more liters, but i want a sale.
i;ll wait til xmas,
anyway, it's been very hot here on the plains,
still upper 90s.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Email from River Supply aka NicRiver

BASE EXTRACTS
DIY KITS & TOOLS
WHOLESALE
COMMUNITY
DEAR RIVER COMMUNITY

We are writing to share some new developments at River Supply Co.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to fill orders for nicotine in sizes 1 liter and above. We are still taking bulk orders through our sales team to expedite as much as possible. Additionally, our small DIY-friendly bottles of nicotine are still in stock and available on our website. If you would like to ensure that you are among the first to receive bulk orders once our stock is replenished, please email our sales team at [email protected] or give them a call at 805-375-0401 to make your order.

We know this is frustrating. Our tobacco supply chain has temporarily shutdown as a result of the crisis facing our country and world. As you know, this is not just impacting our industry but countless others. We take sourcing very seriously. When it comes to maintaining our high standards, the few available substitutions simply won’t do. Quality matters, and we cannot sell our customers an inferior product and call it PurNic. We want you to buy from us with confidence, even during precarious times.

Thankfully, all other products are still available. The River is open! Again, this only applies to nicotine in sizes 1 liter and above. Our DIY-friendly bottles of nic are still in stock. In fact, DIY will be taking over our Instagram for a bit. Staying home means more time to mix and learn about new recipes and products. Our community can get through these times together.

Thank you,
The River Family

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
has anyone got nic from nicotine river,, i see its good prices... looking for good nic at good price im new to this and seeing what to get.. i heard nude nic or vaperstek but there really high.. thanks for any help

I got it in their starter kit a long time ago and it's fine. They're temporarily closed now though due to coronavirus..

VU Sponsors