Nicvape Flavors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok ya'll.. it's for today and tomorrow..

fill up your cart, and it should take 40% off automatic..

snag them now while you have a chance.. will be talking with Linc on Monday for our permanent coupon..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@tick22 the prices listed are regular price.
There is no coupon code and the sale is one day only which is Sunday.
This is my understanding from the black friday thread that flavors will be 40% off.

If you do call, please let me know here because I can not call and would really like to know.
Thanks!

i just did call, LD.. hope to be able to get up sometime next week for a tour of the lab and more chatting..
if anyone has bought from them so far and has any questions, list them here so i know what to ask when i get there. :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

5_EFlavors.jpg

40% Off E-Flavors

Sunday, Nov. 30th—One Day Only

Create your own e-liquid master creations using the industry's first independently tested Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl free flavor concentrates.

These are the same flavorings used in NicVape's premium e-liquid lines, and are some of the tastiest, and most trusted flavorings on the market.

E-flavors- Engineered for Vaping

Click here for more details.

Here is what was posted on the black friday thread. Part of it anyway... he has 10 deals going on different things but this is the one for flavors. It says Sunday one day only. The beginning of the post says no coupon codes or hoops to jump through so I figured it came off automatically. It seems strange that when you call the rep doesn't know about this. Not a good sign but I'll see what happens tomorrow. Maybe I will try a few of these...

Thanks @tick22 for trying. His post is on page 3 of that thread if interested.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i was told by the head of Cus. Service it was for today and tomorrow.. ;)

and that was from a phone call i placed this morning.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
was told tomorrow for 40%, today was lesser....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
is ok, Tick.. I have been trying to get a hold of Linc now for a while.. :oops:

i just dont know about this company.. and they are less than a hours drive from me. o_O

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, too late to drive there. laughs.
It's ok, the 40% is tomorrow and that is good enough for me. You say the carolina is a good tobacco, right. not into the fruits that much but need a good mild, mellow tobacco...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I need something that reads, the .0? you ever try to see a .02 on a needle??? nope, no way. not even a drop really.
have to get some sort of bottle and pput some juice in it and do drops to see what it looks like. damn. Not making a 10 mil bunch to just blow away.
oh well, the fun starts.
first weird experiment simi worked. Holiday spice coffee was not too good. used a .1 of eggnog and it taste and drips a little better. a little more eggnog. the eggnog is Wizrds lab/ LorAnn or LA. now that is using 1 ml of juice as the base. woohoo.........

again, any flavers I try are those I was given...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
out of the 4 tobaccos:

carolina tobacco
turkish tobacco
fine cuban tobacco
sweet tobacco

I put them in order i like..

i have a blend of carolina, turkish and the cuban all at 2% with their french vanilla at 1% is really good..

the carolina reminds me of a bit sweeter version of my pall malls/camel with a bit of a nut background that pokes up..
the turkish well.. it's the darker side of the pall mall more than a camel..

the cuban, if you go heavier on it, you do get a good stoggy..

and the sweet.. i am just not crazy about.. then again, i dont like too much caramel/butterscotch background on my tobaccos..

but as the whole lot, they are much better than tfa.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think I need something that reads, the .0? you ever try to see a .02 on a needle??? nope, no way. not even a drop really.
have to get some sort of bottle and pput some juice in it and do drops to see what it looks like. damn. Not making a 10 mil bunch to just blow away.
oh well, the fun starts.
first weird experiment simi worked. Holiday spice coffee was not too good. used a .1 of eggnog and it taste and drips a little better. a little more eggnog. the eggnog is Wizrds lab/ LorAnn or LA. now that is using 1 ml of juice as the base. woohoo.........

again, any flavers I try are those I was given...

haha!! i have zero problems reading the marks on a syringe :p

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, too late to drive there. laughs.
It's ok, the 40% is tomorrow and that is good enough for me. You say the carolina is a good tobacco, right. not into the fruits that much but need a good mild, mellow tobacco...

i hear he isnt but 20min from my house to his
but my stalk mod is gone for the day :D

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These old eyes are giving up on me. even with glasses, It's hard. laughs.
Too old to care yet, need to care. sheesh....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
shush tick.. it's trying to catch up with me too..
but i am going to out run that old man! :p

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
laughs..

I know what you mean.

As you can see, I am new at DIYing and was given some flavors. I am now waiting for some supplies to really start. I see alot of your juices are 2 or more flavors. I figure I better start with single flavors and work up. So right now I am playing with some of the given flavors and working on juice I have that is not that good. I can practice and try and get the drops, measurements and use to needing brighter lights and looking at tiny numbers or lines on a needle. I like you really don't want to use drops unless I have just one dropper than gives the same amount in a drop. Fat chance of that...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
laughs..

I know what you mean.

As you can see, I am new at DIYing and was given some flavors. I am now waiting for some supplies to really start. I see alot of your juices are 2 or more flavors. I figure I better start with single flavors and work up. So right now I am playing with some of the given flavors and working on juice I have that is not that good. I can practice and try and get the drops, measurements and use to needing brighter lights and looking at tiny numbers or lines on a needle. I like you really don't want to use drops unless I have just one dropper than gives the same amount in a drop. Fat chance of that...

Tick, I think I like you!! :D haha!!

yes, take your time, start with one single flavor.. start at 2% and work up..

some of my recipes are 2 flavors.. but then i use additives too..
my best peach cobbler uses 31 flavors ;) and all under 10%..
however.. since i dumped all my flavors that are bad, will have to reform my peach cobbler into something safer to vape...

best advise i can give anyone is to start slow and enjoy mixing.. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the update that it works. Now is the time to go for it!!!!!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
let me know what all you guys get and what you think of it :)
hoping to be in sburg maybe wednesday.. need to snag some flavors too..
the ones i want won't come out till tomorrow. so a trip i will make :p

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
can let you know what I got but really, what I think will have to wait til I get them.. smiles....

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what did you get?
Inquiring minds and all. :)

I only ordered 2, rootbeer and strawberry.
Neither are for me and I don't have any strawberry so figured I'd try it out.
I am hoping the rootbeer is good for my sister in law in case tasty puff becomes harder to get.

The sale price puts it down to regular price of others so it is worth trying to see how they are.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oooh i haven't tried the rootbeer yet.. hmm..

i do have the french vanilla and some mints.. will see what all i can make with it..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not a great way to do business or keep customers. Been stalking the site for that DIY Kit and been on site since before Midnight and keep refreshing and the kit is still not Available. Not sure what time they think Dec 1st starts...
I would figure 12:01am. Does not say sold out yet or anything except put in a wish list, which was there before Midnight..... Still refreshing but, I got a feeling, they have lost me as a customer, if they don't open this up soon. This and the experience before just tells me, they are not ready to do any serious type of business.... Still trying but......

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, it's 12:25 as I start this, I have been on site since 11:55PM, refreshing every 20 seconds or so.. The page has stayed the same , list price, only 10 sets etc for sale on Dec 1st.

Does not say sold out, does not say anything but what it said at 11:55pm, Product info, only 10 set etc and the move to wish list box... Time passes by.....

So it is clear to me, they really don't know what they are doing. Dealt with them trying to see why the discount prices were not listed before cashing out and now this.

If it is sold out, it should be listed. If so, how did I miss it??? I was there , been there since before Midnight.
So I just figure that this is again, another reason I should take my business elsewhere...

maybe when they have a web site that works right, doesn't confuse customers and they list times sales start instead of on a certain date, I may return. For right now, if anyone asks me about NicVape, You know I will not have a single good thing to say about them.... It's now 12:40am and I am giving up.

Thanks for wasting my time NicVape.....

Lucky for me, I went to known sites that know how to do business and got most my stuff already.....
It just would have been nice if this deal would have been real, so I could try all your products....

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tick, it sounds like they don't have the best webmaster :( I hope you are able to get a kit. I was disappointed that I missed Sundays sale, until I saw that they are offering 45% off their e-flavors on Tuesday. Now, to not spend all my money before that, lol! If you use these at 2% rather than 10% from other manufacturers, it will go a lot further and will be cost effective.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EthelMaltol

No as I posted above I gave up at 12:40 and just check now. Nothing has changed. This is either a big Bait and Snatch or they really have no clue to what they are doing. There was no way there could have had 10 people buy those sets while I was there.
So no I did not get one and as far as I can see no one got one as the page it was on has not changed....

http://www.nicvape.com/DIY-Accessories/DIY-Kit

It has looked the same since before midnight..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If this deal was real, I could have tried most their flavors, PG/VG and nic in one buy.

Why would I waste my time on them now, if they can not honor a deal they had posted.

bad web master or not, it does not say anything good about their business....

This is how you lose customers and/or possible new customers......

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tick, sorry i missed your update. I was on their site and vu hadnt refreshed when i posted. Maybe this can get sraightened out in the a.m. Since there aren't many reviews, I was wondering what the difference is between the two strawberries and two cinnamons? I would be looking for a sweet candy strawberry and a bakery cinnamon, not a red hot. Hopefully this will work for me on Tuesday. And, a good, real bubblegum flavor?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tick, I clicked on the link above and it says move to wish list. Perhaps people had it there and it went live at midnight? That doesn't sound like a good way to do a deal, imo...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was there at Midnight. that page was just like that at 11:55 when I first got on site.

Nothing has changed at all since then. refreshing every 20 to 30 seconds...

No, it never went live.

This sounding more and more like a way to get people to visit the site and then saying it's sold out already....

wait, it does not say that at all.

The page has not changed one bit since before Midnight.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i don't know. I have asked Linc to contact me now for 2 weeks.
no contact.
not sure what to say on this nicvape thing..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what the screw up last night was but the NIC KITS are now available.

Still the frustration of last night has left a bad taste in my mouth.

They need to get their shit together....

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So sorry you had such a bad experience Tick.
Perhaps to them the sale started 9-10am, whatever time they open instead of midnight.
They really should be clear.

I don't like their normal prices so unless these 2 flavors I got to try are
out of this world I don't think I will be purchasing from them again either,
They really do need to get it together for sure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it's a shame.. but there is nothing i can do..
i have left messages and even my phone number.. so.. who knows.. :(

i do think you will like the flavors, ld.. but unless they get their "stories" straight.. :oops:

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tick, it sounds like they don't have the best webmaster :( I hope you are able to get a kit. I was disappointed that I missed Sundays sale, until I saw that they are offering 45% off their e-flavors on Tuesday. Now, to not spend all my money before that, lol! If you use these at 2% rather than 10% from other manufacturers, it will go a lot further and will be cost effective.

Not real happy to see a better deal is in place for tomorrow either.
What is up with that?

It seems they really have not giving much thought to their sales or customers.
FA does a great job at low percentages at half the cost of these.
I was curious so I got a couple of flavors to try but doubt they will ever get anything else out of me.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky Blue
I don't expect you to do anything. You were just promoting a company with promise and that company may be the best in the world but this sale and other problems have done a lot to undermine a lot of that good will.

They have a lot of stuff to learn about doing Business online, sales information and customer relations.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
aww Tick.. thank you.. That means a lot to me.

I tend to put a lot of trust in both companies and people..
unfortunately.. sometimes it does not work out..
i hope this is not the case, but.. it sure is looking like it. :(

yes.. someone had said.. perhaps we are asking too much for this company to respond..
it's a shame..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i dont understand at all..

i do like the tobaccos.. and most all the fruits.. if i get to mixing this afternoon, will play with the rootbeer..
it's sad, because I could see me ordering larger amounts of a few of the tobbys..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you like them, wait til tomorrow, a better sale if you want to stock up, or at least their page says a better discount....

Not sure of anything with this vender....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
is ok.. not sure what I am doing atm with them, or anything else.. ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just ordered them all but the tobaccos , oh and the lighter cinnamon or whatever because they were out of stock on that but cant wait to see what they are all about

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nevermind they just canceled my order. guess they dont honor they price on the website .......?????????........?????

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How not to start a business 101

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Right. I was so pumped. if they were good I would have kept ordering some of us don't mind paying a premium price for quality ingredients guess I will never know I do have one bottle of French Vanilla coming from an order the other day I might just send it back to them lol

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
nods.. cant blame you wllmc..
only thing i can say is this better get fixed and fixed quick..

how many other orders got cancelled today, i am afraid to ask.
not to mention, none of my questions are being answered on the chemicals added..

it's a shame, because i honestly thought between them and fa.. we all had a fighting chance.
i thought we had a company willing to help, instead of causing such aggravation.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
and even if it does get fixed.. it sure has lowered my opinion..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I agree smoky, I really wanted to give these guys a shot. thanks for sharing on facebook. disappointing. we shall see I guess. Im just shocked Ive never had an online purchase refunded like that because the price they advertised was wrong. I tried to tell the lady that called me I was just surfing around remembered them , went to site seen the sale and started ordering. so rude, like it was my fault and my problem. like oh well you cant afford us and you never will. she said she would sell me some at a different price lol., um no thanks how about the price you gave me the first time that I already paid for and came over here all excited saying hey hey look at me I just ordered the full line. then get slapped in the face. hahaha. just my luck always

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors