Not open for further replies.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow... damn..
i cant post anything else, wllmc..
but i would have called back till i reached someone and bitched someone out for bad customer service.

*bites tounge

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
And to think, I only wanted my questions answered on chemicals..
and to meet up with Linc.. now.. I do not know what it could possibly take to repair this.

12-1-2014 6-40-57 PM.png

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Laughs, you should have been me when I called couple of days ago, then last night...

wllmc, did you not read what I went through... The warning signs were up before then about the web site and prices....

Live and learn.... but remember everything.......

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Laughs, you should have been me when I called couple of days ago, then last night...

wllmc, did you not read what I went through... The warning signs were up before then about the web site and prices....

Live and learn.... but remember everything.......
lol I did , thats what got me thinking about them again. then said hey look its fixed ill order me up some flavors. I'll listen better next time. and you know what the crazy part is. Im the one that feels bad for starting a ruckus ha. I wish I would have never clicked the page. just going to stay im my comfort zone from now on, I know what flavors I like , what vendors I like. have already for the most part stopped sharing recipes here because who the hell knows where they will show up. think I'll just stay in my little cave in private messages and random nonsense here and there and watch everyone else lol.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeah i feel the same way, wllmc..

too many turn offs when posting.. so screw it.. ;)

and definitely do not tell someone how to find more recipes or reviews.. oh hell no.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was there someone posting recipes somewhere besides Reddit? Guess they didn't get the memo that's that not too fucking cool. I am happy that I didn't order any flavors from Nicvape today. I only wanted the strawberry anyway (and you know I would have ordered more than one lol) but the website kept popping up that age verification thing. F that action. Once? Fine. Twice? buh-bye

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Was there someone posting recipes somewhere besides Reddit? Guess they didn't get the memo that's that not too fucking cool. I am happy that I didn't order any flavors from Nicvape today. I only wanted the strawberry anyway (and you know I would have ordered more than one lol) but the website kept popping up that age verification thing. F that action. Once? Fine. Twice? buh-bye

will send you some of mine, GG..

and no.. i got bitched at by telling someone to go put their flavor into google to find more reviews and recipes..
nice, eh?? and decided since then, since i get questioned on flavors etc.. i guess i do not need to help another person out.

but it's all good.. ;) shows me what they think of me.. and my recipes.. no more.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You mean you didn't want to do their homework? Shame on you. lol Thanks Smoky, I appreciate the offer! I really do but no....if I like it, I'd want to order more and no way will I. I guess it's my day to be pissed at flavor sellers. Inawera Shop just stopped selling Inawera, all the customer points went poof and fuck them too. lol I googled to find any info about Molinberry and came up with the whois, the website was registered 11/16/14 by -I think- the same people that ran/run the Shop. So yeah....no more business from me there either.

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky Blue and wllmc
well that sucks for us that are just starting out DIYing. sheesh, too old, too slow and now too late.
I understand where both of you are coming from, BUT.......

So how about some simple, everyone but us newbies know about starts. i enjoy reading the Taste things everyone seems to do on flavors and have learned alot yet, learned nothing compare to you vets.

Thanks for all you all have posted and some day maybe I will be able to complain how my recipes have been posted all over the net....

naaaa, no one wants some old dudes take on mush pie tobacco slushie....

hell, that even sounds good to me...laughs

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I am actually shocked NicVape was so STUPID as to cancel orders due to their own mistake!!

They should have fixed the posted price immediately - and FILLED all purchases already made. Then they'd be getting compliments for honoring their advertised (apparently mistaken) price - rather than scathing criticism. It would have cost them less than the $$$ they'll lose from the bad publicity. They could have called it an unadvertised Cyber Monday Blitz Sale. Now they look petty and untrustworthy.

Idiots!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeah i know what you mean.. shame, but eh..
well.. i guess i can put them in my oil burner :D

@tick22 i dont mind sharing.. or even giving points.. but guess it will be thru "conversations"..
just click my avvy and you will see how to do it.. :)

don't worry.. i am not going anywhere.. but i will tell it like it is. ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am actually shocked NicVape was so STUPID as to cancel orders due to their own mistake!!

They should have fixed the posted price immediately - and FILLED all purchases already made. Then they'd be getting compliments for honoring their advertised (apparently mistaken) price - rather than scathing criticism. It would have cost them less than the $$$ they'll lose from the bad publicity. They could have called it an unadvertised Cyber Monday Blitz Sale. Now they look petty and untrustworthy.

Idiots!

i guess that's what i get for living in South Carolina.. anything south of the mason dixon line.. *whistles..
but i know it's not just here.. how many others from other companies have done this?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and yes, I know I can look here and on EVF to find some old ones.
Thanks for those as well.

If I ever get good enough to do more than two flavors....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
and yes, I know I can look here and on EVF to find some old ones.
Thanks for those as well.

If I ever get good enough to do more than two flavors....

You will, tick ;) it just takes time and knowing your flavors.. patience.. something i lack severely :D

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I now live south of that line, I think?????
Still learning how to be a Southern while still being me....

I guess I am a stranger in a stranger land.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You will, tick ;) it just takes time and knowing your flavors.. patience.. something i lack severely :D

The older you get the less patience you have.. guess it is because your time is more limited to what time you have left..

or something like that....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am and damn proud of it. laughs....

Love it here then I have to deal with the people. sheesh...

Too old to change yet great entertainment for the neighbors....

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
how many others from other companies have done this?

Waybackwhen, I used to vape White Cloud e-cigs. A sale was due to begin and I was waiting breathlessly (having just quit smoking, lol). It was supposed to be like 20% off, but it computed as 80% off. I pounced and got my order in. They fixed it within minutes, but my order went through, smooth as always.

I got a mispriced bunch of coils on Fasttech once. The price was unreasonably low and corrected fairly quickly. Again, I was billed the price it was originally listed, and I received it as fast (ahem...) as any other Fasttech order.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I hope they do the same for everyone else who got similarly screwed by their screw up.
I do also, kinda sucks I had to go through what I did but maybe this is a turn around point for them and will start honoring the deals they made. I cant say I have 100% faith but I can say it is being restored. you know me HIC if I am the only one they help I will still feel terrible about the entire thing.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Old sayin' - If it sounds too good to be true, it must be....
someone on their end goofed and now they pay for it hard...you gotta love it....implied sarcasm here ;)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been running like a fool, so missed all this drama with nicvape. I feel l bad for all the BS you all are going through , just to get a posted price. I saw a guy from there was trying to get across their side, which should be simple. We messed up, we will honor anything to do the with that mess up, and we will correct it ASAP. Seems to be a fairly simple explanation, and really the only acceptable one. On the good news for me front, I don't need to build another flavor bottle case now. The ones I have will do just fine I think.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just got off the phone with Rich..
will be heading up to see them on the 9th. :)

We got a few things resolved, and I am content for now.. Thanks @Rich at nicvape

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well you know what the DIY crowd is looking for as much as anybody Smoky, so I hope it goes well up there. Quality ,price and service. A good company will have at least two of those, a great company will deliver all three. If you don't have any of those, you are the cable company, congratulations.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
will try my best, #2 :D
I am looking forward to meeting everyone there as well as touring the lab and seeing about all of our questions to be answered.
In case I forget anything, if anyone has other questions, pop them for me..

Rich and I did talk on the "other 2" chemicals, and it can be done, however..
if you think the price for flavors now are not too good.. it can go higher..
remember, the FDA is watching and learning, just like us..

how high do you want to go?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
As for the past few weeks, with questions, and the recent purchases, I do believe they will get things right.
Things and mistakes do happen, and the company has grown super fast in the time it's been in operation.
I have to give it to Rich, I see he will go very far, if he keeps things on an even keel.
I believe he can.
As far as Linc, I hope to see him there next Tuesday, as well. :)
Things will be straightened out, and I am looking for even more flavors to come.

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We truly sorry for what happened and are taking steps to make amends..... As suggested by Zamazam - we have created a "Gray Saturday" sale to allow all the discount that was missed on Cyber Monday. We have also created a Vaping Underground permeant discount for the users: Here are the Details:

First off Friday’s 30% off DIY accessories is getting extended and will be a code free discount for all customers.

Second:

Vaping Underground Saturday only sale is as follows

Name: VU Saturday Sale

Discounts: 50% off eFlavors

Coupon Code; WERESORRY

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Linc Williams
Nicvape.com

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We truly sorry for what happened and are taking steps to make amends..... As suggested by Zamazam - we have created a "Gray Saturday" sale to allow all the discount that was missed on Cyber Monday. We have also created a Vaping Underground permeant discount for the users: Here are the Details:

First off Friday’s 30% off DIY accessories is getting extended and will be a code free discount for all customers.

Second:

Vaping Underground Saturday only sale is as follows

Name: VU Saturday Sale

Discounts: 50% off eFlavors

Coupon Code; WERESORRY

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Linc Williams
Nicvape.com

sweet thanks !

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Linc Williams .. will edit the first post here to include our new coupon!!

tickled you got us a coupon now!! YAY!! and yes, can't wait to meet you on Tuesday.. :)
Not sure how long you have, but my schedule for then is clear, up till 3pm

ok.. edited first post.. and this..

the irish cream.. oh my!!

try this one:

2% Irish Cream NV
2% Irish Cream FA

nothing else needed ;)
<3 it and it's making my afternoon all happy! :)

thanks again Linc for everything.. :)

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What??? no vg/pg needed. yes, I am a dumb smart ass.....

so on what you have tried, how concentrated are they????

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What??? no vg/pg needed. yes, I am a dumb smart ass.....

so on what you have tried, how concentrated are they????

i like them.. they are pretty good for what I am looking for.. easily can replace tfa/tpa, lo, and capella..
as far as concentrated.. the only one so far that I have had to use above 5% is the french vanilla.. and that.. take it to around 8%
the rest, from 2% on up.. depending on how strong you like things..

the cinnamon.. <3 them.. and i am having issues figuring out which is better..

tfa cinnamon is good.. but its more of a candy type for me..
cappellas is candy
fa is like the stuff you sprinkle on toast..
nv.. they have a light and heavy.. and they both are soo good.. they have a permanent spot with me..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks nice to hear.
Will have to pick up both Cinnamon this weekend. oh, that's tomorrow....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks nice to hear.
Will have to pick up both Cinnamon this weekend. oh, that's tomorrow....

hey, you like the tobaccos right, or your wife??

go snag some of that Carolina tobacco.. that is one flavor done right..
reminds me of a mildly sweet, nutty tobacco.. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok, new dumb question time.

What is Clementine Flavor?

wish some site would give you a little info on some of the names that rookies don't know what the hell it is.....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got that one, Carolina tobacco and sweet Tobacco as well. Missus likes both so I figured I would make her some. Now if I don't post after Sunday, it means I blew it and she killed me..... Killed me dead!!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok, new dumb question time.

What is Clementine Flavor?

wish some site would give you a little info on some of the names that rookies don't know what the hell it is.....

it's like a baby sweet orange ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I got that one, Carolina tobacco and sweet Tobacco as well. Missus likes both so I figured I would make her some. Now if I don't post after Sunday, it means I blew it and she killed me..... Killed me dead!!!!

oh no, dont let her do that.. how will she vape then?? :rolleyes:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like I would have a choice. once you women get hot, there's no stopping you.

laughs

She would not think of that til I was a slimy, dead pile of mush....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. not sure I am into that type of flavor yet. maybe later....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Linc Williams .. will edit the first post here to include our new coupon!!

tickled you got us a coupon now!! YAY!! and yes, can't wait to meet you on Tuesday.. :)
Not sure how long you have, but my schedule for then is clear, up till 3pm

ok.. edited first post.. and this..

the irish cream.. oh my!!

try this one:

2% Irish Cream NV
2% Irish Cream FA

nothing else needed ;)

thanks again Linc for everything.. :)

try this one:

2% Irish Cream NV
2% Irish Cream FA

nothing else needed ;)

Ok, I was looking at Nicvape site and they don't have an Irish Cream?? Is NV, NicVape??????

and if so, you must have gotten a prototype flavor....

I could be wrong on what NV means....

crybabybunting

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you buy these? Are they worth it? Can a guy get a coupon here? I like vanilla, but eight bucks is bonkers!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have a VU coupon on the first post but are running a Sorry coupon for VU members only this Sat.

Will try to locate and repost if Smoky doesn't.

Yes they are on the high side and only have so many flavors. Smoky talked about an Irish Cream that is not on the site, so maybe it is coming soon to us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors