Become a Patron!

No longer for sale due to the users of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't matter if you were one dollar more, it's still more for a used item than a new one..........

D

Donald Bickers

where's @Donald Bickers when ya need him?! lol
popcorn43.gif

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You deleted everything. What offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I deleted everything because since I posted this for sale it's just been attack the new guy over 5 dollars and I'm not going to play that game with these people. It's 5 dollars. I never even got an offer. Instead of pming me saying "hey these are a bit cheaper new, would you take 30?", everyone just got all crazy and out of control. I've gotten cussed out by the first guy, and now everyone just jumped on this bandwagon of hating me for 5 dollars. And that is ludicrous and I'm the only one who realizes it.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I deleted everything because since I posted this for sale it's just been attack the new guy over 5 dollars and I'm not going to play that game with these people. It's 5 dollars. I never even got an offer. Instead of pming me saying "hey these are a bit cheaper new, would you take 30?", everyone just got all crazy and out of control. I've gotten cussed out by the first guy, and now everyone just jumped on this bandwagon of hating me for 5 dollars. And that is ludicrous and I'm the only one who realizes it.
Overly sensitive much?
cry-o.gif

You were never victimized.
Man the fuck up. And enjoy this forum
or be like a lot of other pussies that couldn't handle not being coddled and had to go find a mommy forum.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overly sensitive much?
cry-o.gif

or be like a lot of other pussies that couldn't handle not being coddled and had to go find a mommy forum.
WOOOO! Howdie fishee!! Long time no see! Way to tell 'em like it is!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bidding war! $100

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd go with overnight shipping, what's another $30 on a sweet deal like that!

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overly sensitive much?
cry-o.gif

Whatever man, look at this entire thread, just a whole thread talking shit on me for 5 fucking dollars. There is no common decency in this entire forum. So fuck you too and all the rest of these people posting. Hope you all have a good time with your fucking circle jerk.

D

Donald Bickers

Whatever man, look at this entire thread, just a whole thread talking shit on me for 5 fucking dollars. There is no common decency in this entire forum. So fuck you too and all the rest of these people posting. Hope you all have a good time with your fucking circle jerk.
im kinda enjoying it here

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy, circle jerk, sounds like were gonna have a good time. Lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You brought that shit on yourself by acting like an overly sensitive little bitch.
You post a shit deal and receive a bit of criticism and sound advice and take it as a personal attack?
This aint no circle jerk. This is a bunch of folks that know what the difference between a shit deal and a fair deal is.
And they were simply trying to help you see that.
You need a fucking bottle and your blanky?
Fuck off man. You can't make a blanket statement about an entire forum and then not expect someone like me to come and tell you to fuck off.

Man fuck you.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You brought that shit on yourself by acting like an overly sensitive little bitch.
You post a shit deal and receive a bit of criticism and sound advice and take it as a personal attack?
This aint no circle jerk. This is a bunch of folks that know what the difference between a shit deal and a fair deal is.
Fuck off man. You can't make a blanket statement about an entire forum and then not expect someone like me to come and tell you to fuck off.

Man fuck you.
Yeah this guy is the real deal and generally doesn't give a fuck what other people think and isn't afraid to voice his opinion... have to say I'm on @Fishee 's side right now!

D

Donald Bickers

Man fuck you.
have to get the dog out
graphics-dogs-753144.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors